Benny - Cover

Benny

Copyright© 2016 by Levi Charon

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young Benny Selkirk was born with some rare and appealing qualities. His gentle, lovable nature and his unusually impressive sex tool open his world to many interesting and stimulating adventures. Everybody loves Benny.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Size  

As summer progressed and his business grew, Benny found it increasingly difficult to keep up with the demands of his lawn mowing service and do justice to his growing list of needy women at the same time. If he’d been the sort of lover that was satisfied with the “Wham, bam, thank you Ma’am” approach, his efforts wouldn’t have been so time-consuming, but that wasn’t our Benny. The more he learned of the art of sex, the more he understood that it couldn’t be hurried if it was to achieve the desired results. He was so intent on maximizing his partner’s pleasure, that it became his unspoken but inviolable policy to leave his paramours trembling in satisfaction and anxiously awaiting their next meeting. He was ethically incapable of putting out a second-rate product.

In order to devote more time to his ancillary services, he finally decided to expand the lawn care business and built another bike trailer, loading it with a new mower and trimmer. Then he made a list of some of his friends upon whom he could call as needed to take care of the lawns of the people who didn’t require his special services, and paid them a flat fifteen bucks per lawn. He billed twenty-five to cover expenses and clear a little profit, so it turned out to be a pretty good deal for everybody.

In general, Benny felt good about bringing so much pleasure to his special customers, but when one lady pressed a fifty-dollar bill into his hand after he’d licked and fucked her to her first orgasm in years, there was an uncomfortable moment when he wondered if he wasn’t becoming some kind of a boy prostitute. He gave it a lot of thought over the next few days, and finally decided that, since he never actually charged for his special service, everything was probably OK in that department. If the ladies insisted on showing their appreciation for his good work, well that was called a gratuity, not a fee for service.

Probably. He had no inclination to ask his accountant father about it.

With the beginning of the school year, there was another uncomfortable moment when he discovered that one of his teachers was a lady who had moved into the neighborhood in August, and had soon subscribed to both of his services. Her husband was a trucker, and he was often on the road for days at a time. There were some anxious moments when she entered his classroom, but Mrs. Wilkins turned out to be the epitome of coolness. She stood in front of the class to introduce herself and welcome everyone to ninth grade English. “Try to be patient with me. It’ll take a few days before I remember all your names, although I do know one of you.” Nodding at Benny, she said, “That young man has been mowing my lawn this summer, and I might add that he does very good work. I hope all of you will demonstrate an equally strong work ethic in class this year.” After that first mention, you’d never have guessed they were anything more than teacher and student.

Of course, Benny’s work ethic came to bear in all his endeavors, not just cutting grass. When requests for his sexual favors began to grow, he made a decision to give it everything he had, literally and figuratively. Our boy is a prodigy and no mistake! Think of him as the Mozart of the bedroom. But even prodigies have to study and practice to master their arts.

Sure, the basic sex act is instinctive, and sliding your dick in and out of a pussy until you cum is pretty much a no-brainer, but the size of one’s tool and the depth to which it is inserted is NOT directly proportional to the amount of pleasure delivered, although it seems a lot of men subscribe to that myth. Technique, like timing, is everything. Benny’s loving care and attention to detail would have brought exquisite satisfaction to any woman, even if his dick had been half the size it was. The fact that he could fill them completely was just icing on the cake.

When Carla’s friend, JoAnn asked to be signed up for Benny’s lawn mowing service, and then practically ripped his clothes off in her rush to get his dick inside her, he began to give serious thought to making a concerted effort to be the best that he could be. As with Carla, he paid close attention to what really turned JoAnn on most, and he concentrated on those elements of their coupling. When he got home that evening, he went right to his room to drop the twenty-dollar tip into his desk drawer, then sat down and started making notes in a little book he’d picked up at the drug store for just that purpose.

From then on, every subscriber to his special services had their own page listing everything they liked and didn’t like, and by the time school was back in session, he had detailed notes on all them. Some liked for him to spend a lot of time on their breasts, others went wild over his tongue work between their legs, and none of them could get enough of the skillful way he massaged their vaginas with his beautiful penis.

He began searching online to learn about all kinds of techniques for maximizing his partners’ enjoyment. It didn’t take him long to learn that porn sites were practically useless in that regard. It hadn’t come up yet, but he made up his mind from scanning some of the weirder sites that he wouldn’t have anything to do with inflicting pain or even rough sex. But all of the relatively normal action was pretty much according to a fixed formula, and about as interesting and sensitive as mud. He did, however, find several articles and even a few video clips of lovemaking techniques that he knew would please himself and his partners no end.

And talk about your attention to detail! He would even make notes on what he and his partners did, and in what order, so he could alter the program on his next visit and avoid the risk of becoming predictable and boring (not that there had been so much as a single complaint so far). Making love was becoming a science as well as a supreme pleasure to our young master of the boudoir.

Of course, there was always the nagging worry in the back of Benny’s mind about what would happen if one of the husbands or boyfriends found out about his lady’s extra-curricular activities. If he was found out and confronted, Benny knew he’d have to own up and take the consequences, but he also knew it would be the woman who took the brunt of her man’s anger.

Interestingly, the issue has never come up. If the ladies are inclined to be a little indiscrete within their own social groups, they’re all masterful at concealing their afternoon trysts with the sweetest boy in the world from their menfolk. In truth, though, some of the men may have had an inkling that something was going on. More than one of the husbands had been heard to remark that, for whatever reason, his wife seems to perpetually be in a good mood. A wise husband wouldn’t want to mess with that.


Mrs. Dianna Brothers, wife of Jonathan C. Brothers of Brothers Bank and Trust Company, didn’t learn of Benny through her own peer group, but rather from overhearing her maid speaking on the telephone. She was about to enter the kitchen to ask for a cup of tea when she overheard Maria on the phone with her friend, Carla Romero. Dianna pulled up short of the entrance when she caught a piece of Maria’s excited conversation.

“Are you kidding me, Carla? You’re telling me that a fourteen-year-old kid has eleven inches?”... “Ooh, I wish he was mowing our lawn! I’d have that thing inside me in no time. God, I’m getting wet just thinking about it!”... “Hey, maybe I could come over next time you do it and make it a threesome, do you think?”... “No? Oh, Carla you’re no friend!”... “Well then, what’s his name? Maybe I can talk my husband into hiring him to do our lawn.”... “Benny Selkirk. What’s his phone number?”... “Got it! Thanks, Carla. I doubt Manny will go for it, but it’s worth a try.”

Dianna tiptoed back down the hall then walked back coughing to make some noise. Maria snapped her cell phone shut and jammed it into her pocket as Mrs. Brothers entered the kitchen and asked, “Was that anyone I know? I really wish you’d limit your personal calls when you’re on duty, Maria. I’d like a cup of tea, if you please, and bring it into the living room.”

“Yes, Ma’am, right away.”

Eleven inches! Dianna thought as she turned and walked away. Wouldn’t that be interesting?

Mrs. Brothers had been feeling overdue for some sexual gratification for a very long time. Mr. Brothers was basically a good man, and stinking rich to boot, but he was also twenty-six years her senior, and as a lover, he was absolutely poverty-stricken. What’s more, Dianna didn’t doubt for a moment that he took advantage of the local fare when he was on business trips abroad. Over the past few years, they hardly ever made love any more, and that was just fine with her, considering what a dud he was in the sack. She got far more enjoyment from her impressive collection of dildos and vibrators.

Not that she couldn’t get all she wanted on the side if she would make the effort, but the lady was very protective of her social standing in the community and resisted the temptation to take a clandestine lover, even though she felt she’d be more than justified in doing so. What’s more, she knew there was an abundance of men of her own class who would cheat on their wives in a New York minute if she were to even drop a hint. At forty-four years of age, Dianna was still a very attractive woman, and she often found herself on the receiving end of some serious flirtation. As time passed and her needs went unsatisfied, it was becoming more and more difficult to resist those flirtations.

But a gifted boy who mows lawns and has a thing for older women? Now, that might have some real possibilities.

After Maria delivered her tea, Dianna picked up her iPad and looked up the name Selkirk in the white pages. There were a few, so she started at the top of the list, asking about lawn care services. The first two couldn’t help her, but the third turned out to be Benny’s old maid aunt, and gave her the correct number. Benny wasn’t home, but Mrs. Selkirk gave her Benny’s cell number. Mrs. Brothers was actually feeling some tingling in her nether regions as she punched in the number.

“Hi, this is Benny.”

“Hello, Benny. My name is Dianna Brothers. I understand you do lawn care.”

“Yes Ma’am, that’s right.”

At least he’s polite, she thought. “I was wondering if you could come by my home sometime today so we could discuss possibly hiring your services.”

“Well, I’m pretty busy today, Ma’am, so it would be late afternoon before I could get there.”

“That will be acceptable. Shall we say around five?”

“Um, yeah, I think five will work. What’s your address, please?”

Benny was a little bit surprised when she told him where she lived, because it was way out of his territory and he knew it was in the wealthiest part of town. “OK, Mrs. Brothers, I’ll see you then. Bye!”

At five sharp, Maria answered the door. “May I help you?”

“Hi! Uh, my name’s Benny Selkirk. Mrs. Brothers asked me to come by to talk about doing some lawn work.”

Maria’s eyes opened wide when she recognized the name, and she unconsciously dropped her gaze to his crotch, looking for visual confirmation of his claim to fame. When she realized she was staring, she blushed deeply and asked him to come in. Benny was led through the foyer and into the living room.

“It’s Benny Selkirk, Ma’am.”

“Thank you, Maria. Please be seated, Benjamin. Would you care for some refreshments; a soda or perhaps some iced tea?”

“Iced tea sounds good, thanks; with lemon if you have it.”

“Maria, please bring iced tea for two.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

As she turned to go to the kitchen, the maid couldn’t stop her eyes from doing another quick peek at the front of the kid’s jeans. She was also wondering if Mrs. Brothers knew about his other talents, and if she did, how she’d learned about them. She was also wondering how she could get him alone and naked.

Benny was looking around in awe at the huge, opulently furnished room when Mrs. Brothers said, “We’ve been using another professional lawn service, but I haven’t been entirely satisfied with their work. I thought perhaps you might be interested in giving it a try. I should warn you, however, that I’m very demanding as far as quality of workmanship is concerned. Are you interested?”

“Well, I might be, Mrs. Brothers, but your lawn is at least triple the size of the ones I’m used to. I’d have to charge more than my usual rate.”

“As you should. If our lawn is three times the size, then we’ll pay three times the rate. If it would be useful to you, there’s a riding lawn mower in the garage you’d be welcome to use.”

“Sure, that’d be a big help.” He took a beat-up schedule book out of his back pocket and flipped through the pages. “Um, I have an opening on Thursday afternoons. Will that work?”

“Done!” She hoped she didn’t sound too anxious.

“Thursday it is, then. Thank you, Mrs. Brothers.” He stood up to leave. “Well, I guess I’d better head home.”

“But Benjamin, you haven’t had your tea. Do stay and visit for a little while. Tell me about yourself.”

Before she brought in the tea, Maria unbuttoned the top two buttons of her maid’s uniform. She made it a point to bend way over as she set Benny’s glass on the marble-top coffee table, giving him a nice view of her cleavage. Mrs. Brothers didn’t miss the gesture, and quickly dismissed her, saying, “That will be all, Maria. You may take the rest of the afternoon off.”

“Oh, OK. Thank you, Ma’am. Bye Mr. Selkirk, it was nice meeting you.” She flashed him a big smile and licked her lips before leaving the room.

As they sipped their tea and chatted about nothing in particular, Dianna began to fall under the boy’s spell, feeling a stronger and stronger attraction to him with each passing moment. It wasn’t so much what he said as it was his pleasing disposition and the way he seemed to be totally absorbed in anything she had to say. Somehow, he made her feel special, and she couldn’t remember ever meeting such an absolutely delightful person. By the time he left, next Thursday seemed like forever. Not one to leave things to chance, she began planning the seduction of young Benny Selkirk before he was even out the door.


Thursday afternoon, Benny was able to shift one of the jobs to his hired friend in order to get an early start on Mrs. Brother’s huge lawn. Even using the riding lawn mower, it still took Benny over two hours to get the work done. As he was driving the mower into the garage, Dianna stepped out the door from the kitchen and asked him to come inside for something cold to drink. She was dressed in summer shorts showing off her smooth, tanned legs, and a very nice top, cut to enhance her fine figure; casual but elegant and fashionable.

He stepped into the kitchen as she held the door open. “I must say, Benjamin, I’m very pleased with your work. Can you come every Thursday?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.