Benny - Cover

Benny

Copyright© 2016 by Levi Charon

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Benny Selkirk was born with some rare and appealing qualities. His gentle, lovable nature and his unusually impressive sex tool open his world to many interesting and stimulating adventures. Everybody loves Benny.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Size  

The following spring, about the time he was turning fourteen, Benny decided to start up a serious lawn mowing service. He’d been doing people’s lawns in his neighborhood since he was big enough to push a mower, but he was pretty sure that if he really put his mind to it, he could make some serious money.

He and his dad built a two-wheeled utility trailer that hooked onto the back of his bicycle, and was big enough to hold a lawnmower, a trimmer and gasoline containers. They put signs on the sides with his phone number, and distributed leaflets around the neighborhood. From the first day he was seen pulling the trailer up and down the streets, he began getting calls for his service.

His dad, an accountant, gave him some pointers on scheduling his time and keeping accurate books. Then he took his son to the bank and donated a hundred dollars to open checking and savings accounts that the boy would be responsible for. He even got Benny a debit card issued in his name so he could buy gasoline and supplies and have a record of his expenses.

Mr. Selkirk suggested it might be best to schedule customers for regular visits, rather than show up at their doors asking if they needed their lawns mowed. That way, the people didn’t have to be at home when he did the work, and he could bill them monthly. At first, he only worked after school and on weekends, but as soon as school let out for the summer, he was busier than he ever expected to be. Word-of-mouth kept his business growing apace.

The hard work, especially pulling the trailer all over town behind his bike, kept him in good physical condition.

By the end of June, Benny was pulling in over four hundred bucks a week after expenses.

Plus benefits.

An unexpected benefit was in the form of an attractive young divorcee who lived in the next block. She was one of his first regular customers, and she was lounging on her patio watching him push his lawnmower back and forth across the back yard, admiring his tanned, fit young body clad only in khaki shorts and sneakers. It was a warm, humid day, and sweat had soaked through his shorts, making them cling to his skin. As Benny pushed the mower closer and closer to her, the woman’s eyes popped wide open when she zeroed in on the shape of what appeared to be an impressive penis extending down the leg of his shorts, almost far enough to peek out the bottom. Unless he had a banana in his pocket, it couldn’t be anything else!

Carla Romero had only been on half a dozen rather unsatisfactory dates since her divorce was finalized a few months earlier. Sex was easy enough to come by for an attractive woman like her, but really good sex was a rare commodity, and she was getting bored with her collection of artificial stimulators. While she had learned from experience that large dicks didn’t necessarily equal good sex, she definitely wanted to give this kid’s tool try. As Benny was finishing up the trimming, she rushed inside to make a pitcher of lemonade. The timing was perfect because her lawn was his last stop of the day.

When she stepped through the patio doors with two tall, frosty glasses on a tray, he was strapping his mower onto the trailer. She invited him to sit with her to rest and cool down for a few minutes.

He gratefully accepted, and while they sipped and chatted, her brain was working furiously to come up with some ploy to get him into her bedroom.

Like everyone, Carla was enchanted with Benny’s charming demeanor from the moment she met him, but she did her best to dismiss any sexual fantasies because he was, after all, just a boy. Oh, she was tempted, but seducing him would not only be inappropriate, it would be illegal.

Nevertheless, sitting with him on her patio and truly feeling his magic made her desires impossible to ignore. Plus, the startling image of his appendage outlined under his shorts led her to rationalize that perhaps he wasn’t such a boy after all. Now, she found herself wanting him so badly that the crotch of her bikini was turning dark from her oozing juices.

Benny emptied his glass and stood to leave. “Thanks a lot for the lemonade, Mrs. Romero. I really needed that. I guess I’ll see you next week.”

She was struggling desperately to create some excuse to get him to stay, and coming up short, she finally grabbed his hand and just blurted it right out, “Benny, would you have sex with me?”

Well, that would stop anyone in his tracks, and he could hardly believe what his ears had just heard. His mouth opened and shut two or three times, failing to come up with any rational response to her question. Carla Romero was certainly an attractive woman, enough so that he’d thought about her once or twice when he was relieving himself as the doctor had advised, but this was totally out of left field!

Finally getting a grip on his shock, he got his mouth working again and said what was running through his brain, hoping it wouldn’t hurt her feelings. “Um, Jeez, Mrs. Romero, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea, especially with you being a customer and all. And besides, I’m all sweaty and smelly and you probably don’t really want to get that close to me.”

Carla was at the point of desperation. “Please, Benny! We can take a shower together and then do it. Please, please, please!” Later she would feel shame for her wanton groveling, but at that moment, there was nothing she wanted more than to fuck Benny Selkirk’s socks off.

For a few moments it was touch-and-go as they looked at each other, but she thought there might be a chance of success when she saw a look of indecision on his face. She grabbed his hand and pulled the still reluctant young man through the French doors and down the hallway toward her bedroom. He remained resistant at first, but as thoughts of actual sex with Mrs. Romero, and the surging of his hormones began to exert their influence, his objections began to fade. Like any healthy young male, his libido craved satisfaction, but unlike most, he truly enjoyed giving pleasure as much as getting it. The lady seemed to be in such need that he felt it would be unkind to deny her.

Carla led him to the ensuite and turned on the shower. In no time, she had herself and the young man stripped bare and rubbing together under the spray of warm water. While she was soaping him up and rinsing him off, the feel of his firm, young skin made her so flush with desire that she had a kind of mini-orgasm without even touching herself. Benny had the most beautiful penis she’d ever seen. And she’d seen a few.

The object of her lust didn’t remain entirely passive. Mrs. Romero had an exquisite body, and Benny couldn’t keep his hands off her full, shapely breasts with their dark aureoles and prominent nipples. By the time she’d dried him off with a large, fluffy towel, his ridged pole was oozing a steady drip of lubricant. He’d never had genital sex with a real female before except for Becky Sue, and that didn’t count because, at the age of seven, neither of them had a clue what they were doing. It certainly wasn’t sex for the purpose of mutual pleasure. He could hardly wait to feel his penis all the way inside a grown-up woman. He wondered if it would feel much different than Mr. Tipton’s butt.

Carla took his hand again and pulled him to her bedside. She sat on the edge and positioned him in front of her with his dick right in her face. Grasping the base in one hand and cupping his balls with the other, she licked up and down the length of the underside, teasing the area of the frenulum with the tip of her tongue and tasting the slightly salty lubrication juice oozing from the pee hole. Pleasing a man was nothing new to her. Benny thought his gym teacher was probably a little better in the oral sex department, but this lady sure knew what she was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.