Benny - Cover

Benny

Copyright© 2016 by Levi Charon

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Benny Selkirk was born with some rare and appealing qualities. His gentle, lovable nature and his unusually impressive sex tool open his world to many interesting and stimulating adventures. Everybody loves Benny.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Size  

Benny’s actual conscious sexual awakening came right on schedule at the age of thirteen. During the summer between the seventh and eighth grades, he grew three inches in height, he outgrew two shoe sizes, his nose got too big and, more impressively, his penis attained a length of over seven inches in its most relaxed state; not unheard of, but certainly unusual. His testicles also enlarged and hung down between his legs instead of being tucked up into his groin, and he began sprouting hair in his pubic area and under his arms.

He was aware from previous encounters with other boys (I’ll show you mine if you show me yours) that his penis was considerably larger than his peers, but he never attached any real significance to that fact until others began to make a big deal of it.

Case in point: When he experienced his first nocturnal emission, he was concerned, even a little frightened because he didn’t recognize the sticky stuff smeared on his belly and making the front of his underwear damp. He could see and smell that it wasn’t pee. He’d have asked his dad about it but he’d already learned from experience that neither of his parents was disposed to talk about things like that. He was scheduled for a regular checkup with the new family doctor two days hence, however, and he thought that might be the best person to ask about it.

In the examining room when Benny voiced his concern, Dr. Ames smiled and explained that he was just in the process of developing adult sexual characteristics, and that it was perfectly normal to ejaculate semen in his sleep.

“Um, what’s ejaculate and what’s semen?”

“Well, semen is a mixture of fluids including sperm that is made in glands. The sperm is what makes women pregnant. Ejaculation is what happens when you become sexually excited. When you stimulate your penis and reach a certain level of excitement, the semen is ejected forcefully. If you do it during intercourse with a woman and she happens to be fertile, it will cause a new baby to start growing in her uterus.”

She looked at him with some concern and asked, “Benny, hasn’t anyone ever told you anything about this before?”

“No, I don’t think so.” He recalled his encounter with Becky Sue years earlier and now understood why it didn’t work.

“Hmm,” the doctor mused, a bit disturbed at the boy’s lack of education in this area. “Well let’s go ahead and examine you just to make sure everything is developing the way it’s supposed to, shall we? Stand up and lower your jeans and underwear and we’ll have a quick look.”

There was a moment of embarrassment because the doctor was a woman, but Benny did as he was asked. You might appreciate how startled he was when she blurted out, “Holy shit!”

The poor boy had a terrible sinking feeling that there was something horribly wrong with him. “What?” he demanded with a note of panic in his voice. “Is it something bad, Doctor? Do I have cancer?”

“Uh, no, Benny,” Dr. Ames said, recovering her composure and professional bearing, “everything looks just fine. It’s just that you seem to be considerably more, shall we say, developed than most young men your age. There’s nothing to be concerned about.”

“More developed than most men of any age,” she was thinking.

“But I see you haven’t been circumcised, so you need to remember to keep the area under your prepuce clean, OK? You can pull up your pants now.”

“Prepuce?”

“Yes, the foreskin. When you shower or bathe, make sure you pull it back and wash the area thoroughly so germs can’t grow under it and cause irritation.”

“Oh, OK. I always do that anyway.”

For some reason, Dr. Ames felt reluctant to end the session with this pleasant, appealing young man. In fact, she felt a very powerful unnatural attraction to him. Quite uncharacteristically, she offered a piece of advice that was probably a bit beyond the scope of the normal doctor-patient relationship. “You know, Benny, you could probably avoid the sticky wet undies if you just made yourself ejaculate before you went to sleep.”

“How do you mean, Dr. Ames?”

“It’s really quite simple. You just stimulate your penis until the semen spurts out. That way, it’s less likely to happen in your sleep.” Then she had a wicked and very unprofessional thought. “Um, would you like me to show you how to do that?”

Again, feeling a little embarrassed, Benny shrugged his shoulders and said, “I guess.”

With a smile on her face, the good doctor picked up the phone to speak to her receptionist. “Shirley, would you tell Mrs. Selkirk that Benny will be a few more minutes? There are a couple of other things I want to check out.”

Walking over to lock the door, she said, “We don’t want to be interrupted, do we? Why don’t you lie on the examining table? This shouldn’t take very long.” When he was situated, she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. “Lift your butt.” As he raised his hips off the table, she pulled his jeans and underwear down to his knees.

She took a large tube of lubricating jelly from a drawer and squirted a dollop onto the impressive organ. Then, taking said impressive organ in her hand, she slid the foreskin back and began to spread the slippery goo over his shaft and rub her thumb over the glans, thrilling to the rapidly growing stiffness and expansion. By the time Benny’s penis had reached its maximum dimensions of nearly eleven inches in length and so big around her fingers couldn’t encircle it, the good doctor’s heart was racing and the crotch of her panties was more than a little damp.

Benny’s hips began to buck involuntarily. “Oh, oh, ah! That feels real nice, Dr. Ames. Are you saying I should do this every night when I go to bed?”

Now stroking with both hands and rubbing her mons against an adjustment knob on the side of the examining table, she panted, “At your age, I think you’ll find that just once a day isn’t going to be enough. You can do it as often as you like when you can find the time and a private place. Of course, this is a very personal activity, so it probably isn’t a good idea to tell your parents what we’re doing here or what we’ve talked about.”

Benny panted, “Uh, I’d never, uh, say anything, ah, to them. They, umm, don’t like to, oh jeez, talk about stuff, uh, like this. Uh, uh, I’m starting to get, aah, a funny feeling in my belly, Doctor. Is that, aagghh, OK?”

Dr. Ames was starting to get a funny feeling in her own belly. “Yes, Benny, that’s what we expect to happen. She reached into a cabinet behind her and took out a disposable drape to lay over his chest and belly, then resumed her treatment. She wanted so much to put her mouth over the swollen purple glans but she dared not. She watched in wondrous awe as it swelled and his testicles pulled up tight against his groin telling her he was about to erupt.

Powerful sensations overtook him, and Benny began thrusting his hips upward into her warm, slippery hands. “OH! OH! OH!“ was all he could get out of his mouth as thick streams shot out of his penis, over his head and splattered onto the wall behind him. Subsequent spurts had a lower trajectory and splattered on the drape in several puddles, the last of it finally oozing out all over the doctor’s hands.

As she felt the boy’s penis pulse and jerk in her hands, Dr. Ames pushed her crotch against the knob and quietly shuddered with the best orgasm she’d had in some time. After the moment passed and she had control of herself again, she wiped his penis, her hands and the wall with a damp cloth and asked him to get dressed.

She found herself envious of the women in Benny’s future. The size of his penis alone would have drawn considerable interest, but added to his sweet, appealing nature, the combination was going to be irresistible.

As he was reaching for the doorknob, she reminded him, “Our little secret, OK Benny?”

He smiled and nodded as he opened the door. They were both looking forward to his next check-up.


Benny was used to the stares in the boy’s locker room when he changed into and out of his jock strap and gym shorts. None of the guys ever came right out and said anything, but it didn’t escape his notice that a couple of them in particular couldn’t seem to keep their eyes off his crotch. Rumors must have been circulating through the school as well, because more and more often he caught girls and boys surreptitiously checking out his “package” as they passed him in the hallway. He was wise enough to not react to it because he knew that would just make it worse. He did, however, take to wearing relaxed-fit jeans to make the bulge less obvious; that, as opposed to other boys stuffing socks into their briefs to make theirs look more obvious.

One day, Mr. Tipton, the gym teacher was walking through the locker room on his way to his office while the guys were taking their showers, and he caught sight of Benny soaping himself up. He couldn’t help himself; he came to a halt and just stood there gawking at the kid’s equipment. A few minutes later, as the boys were leaving the gym for their next class, he put his hand on Benny’s shoulder and asked, “Could you come by my office after school? I have a favor to ask.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.