Playing the Blues
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jenny finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and kicks him out of her house. Intending to get pissed and forget about him Jenny walks down to her local pub. An invitation to play Bass guitar with "Sister Blue" will change her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

“Hi guys.” Jenny called as she walked across the dance floor to the stage of Silks. When Jenny got to the stage she immediately went over to Kate and gave her a long kiss. “You ok babe?”

“Yeah good. I’m looking forward to this, it’s like another dream is going to come true.” Kate said excitedly.

“This is going to fun love. Be back in a sec.” Jenny walked over to Sally and kissed her just as long as she did Kate. Leaving the grinning Sally Jenny went around to all of the band and greeted them in the same way before returning to Kate’s side.

“Jenny!” Kate hissed at her. “What are you doing!”

“Don’t worry Kate, it’s just being friendly. You ought to try it.” Sally said crossing to stand beside of Jenny.

“Go on love, it’s good to be friendly.” Jenny said and gently pushed Kate towards Sally. Before she knew what was happening she was in Sally’s arms. As Sally’s tongue slipped between her lips Kate sighed and melted into Sally’s body.

“Oh god,” Kate whispered as they parted. “I think I’m going to like having friends like this.”

As Julie came over to her Kate already had her arms out ready. Kate grinned as she saw over Julie’s shoulder that Chris and Kez were making their way over to her.

After everyone had been kissed they settled down to their rehearsal. Jenny talked the group through the new songs she wanted to introduce to the set and played the girls some tapes of the songs she wanted to use.

Just as she finished going through the work Jenny had planned the girls were surprised when the fire doors were opened and a large cherry picker drove in followed by several men pushing carts.

“What the fuck!” Julie exclaimed.

Jenny just grinned.

“I talked the management into letting us have some new lighting on Sunday night. I had to call in a few favours to get the gear here ready for tonight.”

A tall thin guy with a bald head wandered over to the girls and gave Jenny a big hug.

“Hi Jenny, it’s good to see you again.” he said as he looked her over. “You’re looking happy, you got rid of the jerk then.”

“Yeah he’s gone it’s good to see you again. Let me introduce everyone. Guys this is Josh, the guy that built Boris for me. Josh this is Julie, Sally, Chris and Kez. And most importantly this is Kate, my girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend, wow, things have changed a bit. Hi everyone. Look I’ve been told the guys have to be out of here by five so I’ve gotta get organised if we’re going to get this rig running by then. Whose your lighting tech?”

“Well we haven’t got one yet. I was going to ask Kez if she would like to do it.”

“What me? I don’t know anything about it!” Kez squeaked.

Josh grinned at her.

“It’s not too bad. I’ll show you the gear when we’ve got it set up and then I’ve borrowed a girl to help you tonight. Then you’ll be on you’re own ok?” Josh said.

“Well ok, I’ll give it a try.”

Jenny handed headphones out to the girls and they started their practice trying to ignore the noise around them. Knowing there would be quite a bit of distraction Jenny wanted the girls to work on just a couple of new pieces for tonight, they could work on the rest of the songs she wanted to include when it was quieter.

By half past four Josh was showing Kez the lighting panel and introduced her to Martine who would work with her tonight. While the band took a break Jenny went over with Kez and Martine what she wanted for the lighting that night.

Eventually the workmen cleared out and the cleaners quickly swept through the room.

The girls were doing a last run through of the new numbers by half past five. Jenny was lucky that Kate being a bit of a synthesizer geek was well versed in eighties electro pop. The other girls knew most of the tracks even though they hadn’t played most of them live before. The piece that had taken them longest to rehearse had been a long medley of electro pop that Jenny wanted to open the show with.

By seven o’clock they were ready and they broke for some food. Jenny told the girls they would be starting a bit later tonight and wouldn’t need to be on stage until half eight.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.