Playing the Blues - Cover

Playing the Blues

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jenny finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and kicks him out of her house. Intending to get pissed and forget about him Jenny walks down to her local pub. An invitation to play Bass guitar with "Sister Blue" will change her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

Jenny woke to find her breasts pressed up against a smooth back and her face nestled in blond hair. The slight peach scent of Kate’s hair mingled with the smell of Kate’s body filled her nose and her mind. Kate’s butt was pressed firmly into Jenny’s crotch, Jenny lay there enjoying the way every sleeping breath Kate took pressed her back into Jenny. Jenny’s arm was around Kate’s middle and she was tempted to move it up to those small breasts with their hard nipples. Jenny resisted the temptation and just lay there savouring a closeness she had never felt before. Eventually Kate began to stir and rolled over in Jenny’s arms to face her. Jenny leant in a gave a soft kiss to Kate’s lips.

“Good morning love.” she said softly.

“Mmm, morning,” Kate mumbled sleepily. “Have you been awake long.”

“Just long enough to enjoy holding you.” Jenny said and kissed her again. “But now I need to pee.”

Kate reluctantly let her untangle herself and slip out of bed. Kate watched Jenny’s naked body as she left the room. Before long she had drifted off to sleep again.

Kate woke again to find Jenny gently shaking her shoulder. Jenny was wearing a silk robe and her hair was damp from the shower.

“Morning again,” Jenny laughed when Kate tried to duck her head under the covers again. “C’mon sleepy. I’ve made some coffee and you need a shower.” Jenny made a show of sniffing the air. “It smells like someone had a good night.” she teased.

Kate gave up the struggle to get back to sleep and sat up in the bed. She flushed when Jenny’s eyes locked on her breasts.

“Eyes up or I’ll think you’re only interested in me for one thing.” She said giggling.

Jenny kissed her and Kate could taste toothpaste on her lips. Jenny sat beside of her and they drank their coffee in comfortable silence.

Half an hour later a freshly showered Kate was pulling on her dress from last night. It was her turn to go home without underwear this time as she had soaked them last night.

“We need to be a bit better organised for this.” Jenny remarked watching her lover getting dressed.

“Yeah next time I’ll pack a bag.” Kate said as she was brushing her hair.

“Well there’s plenty of room in the wardrobes, you could move some stuff over here.”

Kate dropped the hairbrush and stared at Jenny.

“Are you serious? You ... You want me to move in here?” Kate sounded like she was bubbling over with excitement.

“Kate, I love you, we are going to be working together every night and I don’t want you to leave me to go home every night please say you will?” Jenny couldn’t remember ever feeling so nervous.

Kate walked slowly over to Jenny and held her tightly.

“But you don’t even really know me love.” She whispered afraid that Jenny would change her mind.

“I know, it’s very quick but I have never really been in love before, I don’t want to lose even one minute with you.”

“I’d love too, I do need to go home now though, we need to pick up my gear anyway.”

“Okay if you’re ready.” Jenny said.

“If you drop me off at mine, dad was going to pack my keyboards in the van last night.”

After a final kiss Jenny let Kate go and led her down to the car. They drove to Kate’s flat happily chatting about the evening to come. Parking outside the flat Jenny leant over and kissed Kate, even though she knew they would meet up this afternoon she was reluctant to let her go. Eventually Kate pulled back a little and opened her door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.