Playing the Blues
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jenny finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and kicks him out of her house. Intending to get pissed and forget about him Jenny walks down to her local pub. An invitation to play Bass guitar with "Sister Blue" will change her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Slow  

Jenny was nervous as hell. It was one thing to hold Kate’s hand and kiss her in a lesbian bar, or in her home, but this was different. Not only was it her first date with another woman, this was being out in public with her. Should Jenny hold her hand? Kiss her? Hug her? What was acceptable behaviour for this situation? She didn’t want Kate to think she was embarrassed to be seen to be close to her, but then she didn’t know if Kate felt comfortable with overt shows of affection in public.

Jenny decided that someone should have written a rule book on ‘how to be a lesbian’. Who knows she thought someone may have actually written the book, probably had actually, just no one had ever bothered to lend her a copy.

Jenny tried to compose herself as she knocked on Kate’s door. When the door opened Kate’s smile was breathtaking, Jenny couldn’t ever remember anyone looking so pleased to see her.

“Hi love,” Jenny leant forward and gave Kate a quick kiss on the cheek. “You look beautiful, are you ready to go?” Jenny cast her eyes over Kate’s lean body, the tight dress she was wearing revealed every line of her slim frame and Jenny could see that Kate had left off her bra, her huge nipples easily standing out through the thin fabric. Jenny felt her body beginning to react to Kate’s presence. “Maybe I should have slipped in a panty liner.” she thought as she felt her pussy grow warm.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” Kate said and grabbed a coat from a rack beside of the door. “Bye Dad.” she called over her shoulder as she took Jenny’s hand and walked out to the car.

Jenny drove to the restaurant lost in her own thoughts and didn’t notice Kate looking worriedly at her.

“Jenny?” Kate said as the car came to a halt in the restaurant car park. Jenny could hear a slight quaver to her voice.

“Yes hun?” Jenny tried to clear her head.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Jenny thought Kate sounded close to tears.

“Of course love, but we don’t have to if you don’t feel right with it.”

“It’s not me, you’ve not said a word on the drive here, and you’ve been chewing at your lip. You don’t look like you want to go out with me.” By now Kate’s tears were flowing freely. Jenny reached over and pulled the younger girl into a hug.

“No no, love you’ve got it all wrong, it’s not that I don’t want to go out with you. I’m just not sure how I should behave, do I kiss you in public, hold your hand, hug you. I just don’t know the ‘rules’ for this sort of relationship. Every other relationship I have been in has been sort of conventional, you know big strong guy goes out and earns to keep the little woman. When they go out her job is to hang on his arm and look pretty. I guess I feel a little bit lost now, my roadmap is out of date and doesn’t help me much.” Jenny said in a rush.

Kate had stopped crying and was giggling slightly.

“Look silly, you just do what you are comfortable with. If you want to show the world we are like sisters, or best friends, or girlfriends, or lovers I don’t mind. I just want to be with you. And for you to be comfortable and happy. Ok?”

Jenny smiled at Kate and kissed her slowly and thoroughly their tongues eagerly sought each other as their excitement mounted. Eventually they parted both slightly out of breath.

“If we don’t fix our make up before we go in I don’t think people will have to work very hard trying to work out what our relationship is.” Jenny joked as she looked at Kate’s smeared lipstick and checked her own in the mirror.

A few minutes later Jenny held Kate’s hand as they walked into the restaurant. After they were seated in a relatively secluded area they ordered a small bottle of wine and were left with the menu. After a short debate they decided neither wanted a starter and settled on Dover Sole for their main course. After the waiter had taken their order Kate looked seriously at Jenny.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” she asked.

“Sorry?” Jenny looked puzzled.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Amy?”

“Amy, sorry I didn’t know you really knew her that well.” Jenny couldn’t understand why Kate was looking a little annoyed. “Why would I have said anything about Amy, we had other things to discuss last night.”

“Jenny, Sally phoned me this morning and told me that you were desperate for a keyboard player and could I help. Why couldn’t you have asked me?”

“Oh god I’m sorry Kate. Sally shouldn’t have done that. I told them I couldn’t ask you and she should have left it at that.” Jenny could see the hurt she had been trying to avoid in Kate’s eyes.

“Why not. Am I not good enough for your band, I know I wear glasses and I’m not as pretty as the other girls. B ... b ... but I w ... would h ... h ... have l ... liked you to a ... ask me.” Kate began crying again.

Jenny quickly got up and rushed around the table to hug her crying lover, they were both oblivious to the stares of the other diners.

“Darling you’ve got it so wrong. I was desperately afraid that either last night or this morning if I had said ‘Kate I just realised I love you, oh and are you free to replace our keyboard player because we’re stuck.’ you would think that was the only reason I had come around. I’m sorry love I never meant to hurt you.” to Jenny’s surprise she found herself kissing Kate in a busy restaurant. A polite cough from behind them caused the pair to separate. Jenny flushed with embarrassment as she saw the waiter standing there with their meals.

“Oh, I’m sorry, we didn’t mean to cause a disturbance.” Jenny said as she returned to her seat red faced. She looked guiltily around her and saw everyone staring at them in silence.

“This is getting to be a habit.” she whispered to Kate across the table.

“Do you think you will get a standing ovation this time.” she giggled.

“I doubt it, look I’m sorry I upset you again. I wanted nothing more than to have you on stage when the girls told me how good you were. I just couldn’t figure out how to ask you.”

“It’s ok, I was upset that you didn’t ask but I do understand.”

After that the meal went pleasantly, they still got the odd look from other people nearby but nothing to obtrusive. While they ate Jenny and Kate talked about music for most of the evening, working out what would suit the girls and what wouldn’t. Eventually the time came to leave and after paying the bill Jenny rose and held out her hand to Kate. The smaller girl took the offered hand as she stood and was surprised when Jenny pulled her close and kissed her.

“Thank you for a lovely evening, and thank you for understanding.” Jenny said as they parted.

“Mmm, I’ve dreamt of this for so long and it was even better than I had expected.” Kate said and kissing Jenny briefly held her hand and led her towards the door.

Jenny was aware of everyone staring at the two women as they kissed and walked out hand in hand. She smiled to herself as she followed her young lover to the car. When they got to the car Jenny pulled Kate to her again and kissed her thrusting her tongue into Kate’s mouth and meeting Kate’s. Jenny slipped her hand down Kate’s smooth back and clutched Kate’s ass cheek. Shifting one leg slightly forward she pulled Kate’s crotch firmly against her thigh. Kate mewed into Jenny’s mouth as a finger slipped into her ass crack and rubbed softly against her sensitive anus. Kate moaned and had to pull away from Jenny’s mouth as she struggled to catch her breath. Jenny raised the back of Kate’s dress and worked a finger under the leg band of Kate’s panties. The finger soon found Kate’s moist hole and slid inside of the whimpering girl. Jenny watched Kate’s face as her orgasm built, she slipped a second finger into Kate’s welcoming pussy and quickly fucked her hard with the pair of fingers. Just as she came Jenny pulled Kate into another Kiss as the girl screamed out her pleasure.

When Kate stopped shuddering Jenny slowly removed her fingers feeling the girl’s pussy twitch as her hole was left empty. Jenny raised her hand to her mouth, holding out her sticky fingers she pulled Kate’s mouth towards her again and they kissed around Jenny’s fingers their eager tongues searching out the taste of Kate’s pussy.

“Mmm, you taste so good,” Jenny purred, “And you look so beautiful when you come.”

“Oh god, I don’t think I’ve ever cum like that before.” Kate gasped at last. “Thank you.”

“We aren’t finished yet love, would you come home with me.”

Kate almost squeaked as she hugged Jenny.

“Oh please I’d love to.”

Jenny managed to get Kate into the car and got behind the wheel herself. Before she started the car Jenny leant towards Kate and kissed her again. Her hand travelled down to Kate’s pussy, slipped under her panties and pushed a finger into her wet pussy. Kate groaned into Jenny’s mouth as Jenny’s finger dipped into her depths and then ran over her clit.

Kate watched wide eyed as Jenny retrieved the finger and made a big show of inhaling Kate’s fragrance before sucking her finger into her mouth.

“Mmmm, I can’t get enough of your taste love.” She said and reached down to Kate’s pussy again. Kate caught her hand and kissed it.

“Please, can we go home now. I can’t stand anymore teasing.” Kate murmured releasing Jenny’s hand.

Grinning Jenny started the car and drove them quickly back to her house. Opening Kate’s door for her Jenny helped her lover out of the car. As they walked hand in hand to Jenny’s front door the door of the house next to Jenny’s opened and a couple stepped out.

“Hi Jenny, and you must be Kate?” the woman said. Kate was shocked, how did these people know who was?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.