Ghost - Cover

Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

As Marek and Heather crossed the threshold of the door Marek felt the tension on the lead change. Looking back he saw that the collar now seemed to be around the neck of a young girl wearing a raged and dirty shift, he guessed about seven or eight years old. The girl looked at the lead being held by Marek.

“Have you come to take me for my ‘peration?” she asked him in a small voice.

“Um, ‘peration?” Marek queried.

“Mummy said I had to have a ‘peration to stop my baby factory, she said my master wouldn’t want a cunt like me to have babies.”

“No honey we aren’t going to take you for an operation, what’s your name honey?” Heather asked as she knelt down next to the girl.

“My name is Janine Mistress, I’m glad I don’t have to have my ‘peration today. Mummy said that after my ‘peration she would start my training. The other girls always scream a lot when mummy trains them.”

Marek knelt down as well,

“Other girls, how many girls are there sweetheart?”

The girl looked thoughtful for a moment before answering.

“Mummy has eight bitches making babies and there are lots of girls in the kennels. I’m nearly the oldest ‘cos mummy sells them after she trains them.”

Marek thought for a moment then removed the collar and lead.

“Now Janine my name is Marek and this nice lady is Heather. I am going to take you to see a friend of mine who would like to talk with you for a while ok?”

“Are they going to whip me, I’ve been a good cunt honest Master.” Janine said tearfully.

Marek felt himself choke up and pulled the little girl into a hug, it brought a lump to his throat when

Janine tentatively put her arms around his neck and clung to him.

“No sweetheart, no one ever whips anyone here, it’s not allowed. The lady I want you to talk to is called Claire and she would love to chat with you for a while, is that ok?”

“Ok, do you really never whip your cunts?”

“Honey we don’t call little girls that here, we like to call them nice things like sweetheart and princess, don’t you think that sounds better?”

The little girl peered at Marek as if she didn’t believe him but when she looked over at Heather who smiled and nodded a grin spread slowly over her face.

“I think I like being called princess, does that mean I get a princess dress, I’ve never had a dress before.” she asked wistfully.

“Princess you can have a whole wardrobe full of princess dresses if you want them.” Marek whispered his mind reaching back to his own childhood in this house, all the things that he could play with here that he could never have had at home.

Marek stood up and offered Janine his hand, when she took his hand Heather took her other hand and Marek guided them down a short corridor and knocked at a door. Moments later a young woman Heather hadn’t seen before answered the door.

“Marek!” she exclaimed and threw her arms around his neck kissing him soundly. “Oh lord it’s good to see you again. Sorry I didn’t get to the meeting but Astrid is due to drop any time.”

“Astrid, is she having another baby?” Marek smiled.

The woman grinned at him, “No love it’s the same one silly.”

A grin came to Marek’s face.

“That’s great how is she?”

“Big and can’t wait to get the baby out.” She answered with a laugh.

“Great we will go and see her soon.” Marek turned to Heather. “Claire I would like you to meet my fiancé Heather, Heather this is Claire our doctor.”

Claire quickly pulled Heather into a hug, “Hi Heather, It’s good to see you and thank you for bringing him back to us, and who is this young lady” she asked looking down at Janine

Heather smiled at the woman.

“You’re welcome and this is Janine who is looking forward to getting a princess dress.” She said chuckling at Janine’s smile. “So who’s Astrid?”

Marek blushed slightly.

“Astrid and Rosemary are a couple that live in the village, uh they asked me to help them start their family.”

Heather and Claire both laughed at Marek’s embarrassment.

“Uh Claire I need to speak to you a moment. Heather could you take Janine into the doctors office for a couple of minutes please?”

“Sure love, we need to discuss colours for dresses anyway don’t we Janine?” at the young girl’s happy nod Heather led her into Claire’s office while Marek shut the door behind her.

Marek quickly explained to Claire who Janine had been and her role in Heather’s death before telling her how they had taken their revenge on the woman.

“So what we don’t know is what happened when we brought her back here. Can you try to find out what’s going on for me?”

Claire looked thoughtful for a moment before she smiled at Marek.

“I should think so,” She told him, “it will depend on how well she responds to being hypnotised. I will have a chat with her and then try to hypnotise her and see if I can get any answers.”

Marek pulled Claire to him and kissed her thoroughly. Claire melted into him pressing herself against his hardness as she sighed.

“Thank you honey, when Astrid has had her baby make some time for us, I’m sure Heather would love to play doctors and nurses with you.” Marek said with a comical leer.

Claire laughed and reached down to lightly caress Marek’s hard cock through his trousers.

“I think I would like that.” She replied with a smirk.

When they stepped into the doctors office Janine seemed to instantly notice the bulge in Marek’s trousers and giggling whispered something to Heather who blushed a bright pink and giggled as well.

Marek looked questioningly at Heather as he walked over to them.

Heather kissed his cheek and whispered “I’ll tell you later stud.” in his ear.

“Okay Janine,” Marek said smiling at the little girl. “Claire is going to have a little chat with you. We will ask the kitchen to send you some nice cakes to eat would you like that?”

Janine looked pensive.

“But mummy says that cunts shouldn’t eat sweet stuff ‘cos no one wants to buy a fat cunt.”

Marek struggled to control his grimace at the way the little girl had been treated.

“Honey your mummy may be right but remember you’re a princess now and princesses can have cake from time to time can’t they.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.