Ghost - Cover

Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

The morning light streaming through the curtains woke Marek for a second time, stretching he found himself alone in the bed. A slow smile spread across his face as he remembered the previous nights events. Bounding out of bed he walked naked into the bathroom for a shower.

When Marek walked back into the bedroom he found that Heather had swept the crumpled bedding from the bed and she lay stretched out naked on the bed waiting for him.

“Morning lover,” Heather said with a smile, “I believe we have some unfinished business from last night.” Grinning Marek quickly crossed the room to the bed. As she appraised him her smile changed into a curious expression.

“You look different,” Heather said, “I didn’t notice it last night but you are a bit taller and, well and you have a bit more muscle on you!”

Marek sat on the bed beside of Heather. His hand lightly traced a line across her hip, up along the side of her torso skimming the edge of her breast before caressing her neck and gently cupping Heather’s face. “Yeah,” He murmured, “here I could be everything I wanted to be, I guess I became my own self image.”

Heather’s gaze drifted lower. One eyebrow arched as she grinned.

“That’s a lot bigger as well!” she said as she reached out and held his lengthening member. Marek flushed slightly and grinned.

“I know, um it was probably a mistake for me to look at porn stars when I was about thirteen. I think I must have subconsciously measured myself against them.” Marek groaned as Heather’s hand swept lightly over his sensitive glans. “Uh, and, ah, and I, I guess I was still a growing lad.”

Heather watched as Marek’s cock reached it’s full length as her experienced hands teased his shaft.

“Jesus I don’t think I’ve ever seen a real one that size. Janine had a strap-on that was larger, but not by much.” Smirking at Marek she asked, “So how long is it, I bet you have measured it?”

Marek let out a sound halfway between a laugh and a moan.

“Ah, I haven’t but Amy and Sarah did once and it was about eleven inches long. You, you don’t have to worry about it’s size though.” Marek flushed again, “The ah, the ladies here don’t seem to have any problem with the size, not like they would in the real world.”

“Oh love I’m not worried about it.” Heather giggled, “Believe me I’m eager to get this monster inside of me.”

Marek leant over and kissed Heather softly, gradually the kiss deepened. Heather moaned into his mouth as

Marek’s hand drifted down to caress her breasts with the lightest of touches.

Pulling away from the kiss Heather tried to drag Marek down on top of her.

“Please love, I don’t need any foreplay this time, I just need to feel you in me.”

Marek settled himself between Heathers thighs and looked down at her with a slightly concerned expression on his face.

“Are you sure my love, in this place you’re a virgin again. I, I don’t want to hurt you.”

Heather’s face lit up with a brilliant smile, “A virgin, are you sure, I mean I can give you my cherry. Oh god Marek that’s perfect please,” reaching down she swept the tip of his cock between her lips before placing him at her opening, “Now lover, please.”

Smiling down at his love Marek gently eased his cock up against the barrier guarding her entrance.

Pressing against the thin film of her hymen Marek was about to ask her again if she was sure when Heather hooked her legs behind Marek’s ass and pulled him into her pussy.

Marek was aware of her grunt of discomfort as he sank deeply into her pussy. He was overwhelmed by the heat of her pussy compared with the previous night when his cock had been buried in the coolness of her ghostly cunt.

He had been so distracted by the difference that it was a moment before he was aware of Heather pulling at his hips trying to get him in deeper. Marek pressed forward carefully, Heather’s pussy seemed to flow open around his shaft welcoming him into her heated channel. She was tightly wrapped around his length as their pubic bones met.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.