Ghost - Cover

Ghost

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Marek loses his job his girlfriend ditches him. Desperate for rent money Marek takes a job as a night security guard. At the start of his first shift the departing guard rags him about watching out for the ghost.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Magic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Paranormal   Ghost   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Sex Toys   Caution   Violence  

Marek drove quickly to his small flat, parking the car he walked to the door, if anyone had seen him they would have thought he was talking to himself, fortunately there was no one about this early in the morning. Letting himself into the flat Marek turned to where he sensed Heather was standing.

“Well lover, it’s not much but it’s home.” Marek took off his jacket and hung it from a hook in the hallway. “Let me show you around and then I’ve got to get some sleep.”

Leading Heather around the small two bedroom flat Marek was acutely aware that over the last few weeks he had let his standards slip, the place wasn’t filthy dirty but was certainly in need of some work.

“I suppose ghosts don’t need to sleep, do they?” He asked as he ended his tour with his bedroom.

“No Master, I mean Marek, I don’t need to sleep.” He heard Heather chuckle, “Would you believe it took me over a month to realise that I didn’t need to sleep every night. It’s such a habit that you just do it without thinking. But I would like to lie with you if you don’t mind.”

Marek laughed and after a moment of fumbling got his arms around the invisible woman and hugged her tightly, he heard her sob softly.

“Heather, are you okay?” Marek asked.

“Oh Marek, you don’t realise how long it is since someone just hugged me, held me.”

Marek held the woman tightly as she cried on his shoulder, eventually she pulled away slightly.

“Thank you my love.” She whispered, Marek felt hands on his belt. “Now you need to get into bed and get some sleep, eventually.”

Marek stood beside the bed watching with amusement as his clothes removed themselves. When he was naked a hand pushed firmly on his chest forcing him back onto the bed.

Lying back Marek felt his cock being enveloped in Heather’s cool mouth again, it didn’t take very long for her expert ministrations to bring him to his full hardness. He felt her straddle him before her small hand guided his length into her body. Marek gasped as the cool wetness swallowed his hard cock.

“Now you just lie there and let me do this please my love.” Heather told him.

Marek fought hard to stop himself from thrusting upwards as his cock was gripped in a soft cool tube of muscle. A part of Marek was able to notice how the end of his cock looked kind of fuzzy as if distorted by layers of, well layers of Heather. He saw the skin of his cock move about as Heather’s pussy massaged his length.

The unique experience soon drew Marek to the edge of his orgasm with exquisite pleasure.

“That’s it lover, cum for me baby!” Heather gasped from above him.

“Cumming!” Marek yelled as he thrust his hips upwards, his cock spewing it’s load deep within the ghostly body.

A gentle hand shook Marek awake.

“Marek, Marek, It’s time to get up my love” Heather’s soft voice dragged Marek from his sleep. “C’mon lover I’ve made you some breakfast”

For a moment Marek was looking around to see who had woke him, Heather’s giggle reminded him of last night and his meeting with the ghostly Heather.

“Okay, I’m getting up, just let me grab a shower before breakfast.”

“Can I join you please?” Heather asked.

“Yeah sure, ah, does a ghost need to wash?”

Heather giggled again

“No silly, but I want to wash you, and I really want to get wet and soapy with my man!”

“Come on then” Marek said and headed for his bathroom.

Showering with a ghost was a novel experience for Marek for the first time he was able to tell some details about his ghostly lover. The water flowing over Heather’s invisible body didn’t allow much detail but Marek was able to see that Heather had a slender body with small firm breasts. Her hard nipples were surprisingly large and Marek couldn’t resist taking one of the morsels into his mouth. As Marek sucked on the spongy tip her slim arms held his head firmly to her breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.