Anniversary Fun

by tjasslover

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: An anniversary celebration turns into a night mare when this couple winds up sharing a booth with a group of men.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Body Modification   .

Faye and I had been married for 6 months tonight and I wanted to do something special for her. We had met just after my divorce and I couldn’t believe such a sexy young woman would be interested in someone over twice her age. She was 24 and I was almost 50. She had been working in a clothing department when we met and she agreed to go out to dinner with me that very night. It was magic since that first night and I couldn’t believe that she initiated sex with me on our first date. I guess the younger generation is more assertive and less reserved about sex. It didn’t take long for me to ask her to marry and I was shocked when she said: “Why did it take you so long? Of course I will marry you.”

I had made reservations at a nice restaurant and was so excited when she came out dressed in her short black dress with high heels, making her look as tall as me. Her skin is pale white and the contrast with the black dress just make her look incredible.

To describe her body is difficult. She has one of those unbelievable small waists with nice round hips and a fine ass. Her legs were thin and didn’t come completely together just under her shaved pussy. And then there are her big round breast that made her look like she just stepped out of a Playboy magazine. The best part of this low cut dress with the thin straps was that she couldn’t wear a bra and the sides of both her tits were exposed. I just stared at her when she walked into the room. She looked concerned and asked: “something wrong”.

“Yes Love. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. How am I supposed to be able to eat my dinner with you dressed like that?”

Faye laughed: “That’s the idea. And wait till you see my tiny panties. If you are lucky, maybe I will give them too you during our meal.”

We left, got to the restaurant and I watched all the men, from the valet, to the waiter enjoying the view as we talked, shared a bottle of wine and ate our meal. One of the most thoughtful things about my beautiful wife was that, even though she knew men were staring, she acted like she didn’t notice or pay them any attention. I got a hard on as the manager made small talk while she bent forward making sure he saw all of her ample breast. She stayed still while he moved to get a better view and even let one of her straps slid off her shoulder, allowing the manager an unrestricted view of her left breast. I kept hoping that he would lose control and grab it, but he didn’t. I did notice a rather prominent bulge in his slacks.

After we paid, we waited hand in hand for the valet to bring our car. As she stepped in, she spread her legs wide, causing her dress to ride up to her waist, exposing her thin white panties to the valet. After we got into the car, I mentioned a club I had heard about that was supposed to be a fun place. As we got there, it was obvious that on a Saturday night, it was going to be packed. We went in and the sound of the music was intoxicating. I asked the waitress if there was any place to sit and she said to wait and she would check. After a couple of minutes she asked if we would be willing to join another group at a large booth. Faye seemed game, so we followed her though the crowd to this double booth on the edge of the packed dance floor. There were 4 men waiting, looking to be in their mid to late 20s sitting together and had moved to one side of the booth. They each introduced themselves and you could tell by their stares, that they weren’t disappointed in the couple that was joining them, at least not one of us.

They had ordered us shots, so we both downed the tequila and Faye insisted we dance. So we forced our way into the very crowded dance floor and for the next three songs, saw dozens of hands “accidently” graze Faye’s ass or breast. The funny part was how incredibly turned on it made me. Finally I grabbed her hand and took her back to the table. As we arrived, two more shots were waiting, so after those, she announced that she wanted someone to dance with her. Tony, a tall very handsome black guy was first up and grabbed her hand and took her off. Jeff, who looked to be almost 30 came over and squeezed in beside me and began to engage me in conversation, touching on what each of the four of them did and every detail of our life that I was willing to share. I actually wasn’t surprised when he asked me if Faye was as good a fuck as she looked. I guess it was all the alcohol or the fact that I often couldn’t believe how incredibly lucky I was to have her, so only hesitated a few seconds before responding: “even better”.

“Man, that’s incredible. Does she give good head too?”

“She does everything good!”

“I bet with a fine ass like hers, she loves bending over and letting your fuck her ass?”

I realized the conversation was completely inappropriate, but couldn’t help myself: “She doesn’t love anal, but she knows her ass is to die for, so she loves to bend over and let me enjoy looking at her and lightly spanking her ass before fucking her.”

“I bet you like licking that big ass, don’t you? I can see your face between those fat cheeks. So is she on birth control or you trying to get the Bitch pregnant?”

He just called Faye a Bitch, but that’s how drunk guys talk, so I dismissed it, “She got off birth control about a month ago but the doctor recommended we wait about a month more before I came inside her pussy.”

“Does the Bitch shave her Cunt? Oh never mind, I can see it from here”.

I turned my head and found her on the dance floor with Tony behind her hunching her ass. He had her dress pulled up past her waist and her full ass was exposed and he was fingering her and rubbing her pussy. Her thin white panties were around one ankle. One strap of her dress was down and one of her tits was sticking right out. There must have been a dozen men and a few women standing staring at the show.

I tried to get up but Jeff put his hand on my shoulder: Jake, just relax and don’t make a scene. Faye seems to be having a great time. Look at her hunch Tony’s hand. I think the horny bitch is about to cum.”

“But she’s too drunk. She doesn’t know what she’s doing.”

“She looks like she knows exactly what she is doing.” Just then, some random guy walks right up to Faye, grabbed both straps and pulled them off her other shoulder, tugged on the dress and pushed her arms down to her side. With that, her dress dropped to the floor which elicited a huge scream from the entire dance floor. Again I tried to get up but was restrained by both Jeff and William.

“Don’t causes a scene Man. It’s all good”, said William.

As I turned back to Faye, the stranger had his hands around her head and their lips were locked together. It appeared that she was as engaged in the kiss as he was. As he pulled away I could see her tongue still out waiting to re-enter his mouth. Then without warning, he pushed her head down to his crouch. Without hesitation, I saw Faye unbutton and unzip his pants and his massive erect cock enter her mouth. This was the most erotic thing I had ever seen and if it wasn’t my young wife there, I would have been filming the event. But as I looked around, virtually everyone was already ahead of me and pointing their cell phones in her direction. I hadn’t noticed that Tony had his large black cock out and was now fucking my wife in front of hundreds of folks while she sucked on this white cock. I saw as he kicked her ankles to spread her wide and better enter her pussy. Her big tits were hanging down, bouncing back and forth, and looked incredible. It didn’t take long for Tony to cum inside of my wife’s beautiful pussy and after he pulled out, he grabbed her dress off the floor and wiped his cock off with it then threw it back to the ground. The guy in front pushed her to her knees and was fucking her face with his hands behind her head. I couldn’t’ believe that his entire cock was deep in her throat and his harry balls were slapping her chin. She had never had any problem taking my cock, but I was, at most 6 inches and this was probably 10. I was so drunk with the scene that I didn’t realize that the entire room was watching and chanting: “Fuck the Slut, Fuck the Slut, Fuck the Slut”. This chant included the three men at the table. “Come on Jake, Let me hear you. Fuck the Slut Fuck the slut. You know you want to, come on”

I know it wasn’t my voice that I heard saying, “Fuck the slut, fuck the slut” Just then the guy pulled his cock out and covered Fay’s face and tits with a huge load of cum. I thought it would never end and it was dripping from her face onto her tits while the room exploded. Another man had dropped on his knees behind her and was massaging her big tits, then started pulling on her nipples, stretching them out and pulling her tits out and making them look huge. Once the random man had zipped up, another cock replaced his in Faye’s mouth. She didn’t hesitate and I could see she was drunk with the sexual excitement. After a few minute of intense sucking, the man grabbed her head and filled her mouth with his cum. She apparently loved swallowing every drop. Then the man behind her pushed her head to the floor where her more than ample ass was up and he could enter her. Her head and tits were rubbing on the floor while he held her hips and fucked her to the enjoyment of all watching. When he finally came, he jumped up, holding his hands high in the air to signal his victory. The entire room erupted with applause and cheers.

“Jake, you are one lucky bastard, to have that hot whore in your bed”. I realized I was not only on hard, but rubbing my little cock through my slacks. Jeff looked right at my hand and said: “go ahead Jake, pull your cock out and beat off to your wife fucking other men. I know you want to”. And he reached over and undid my belt and unzipped my slacks. “Show the whore how much you enjoyed her show”. I didn’t want to, but watching her taking another cock, I couldn’t stop myself and pulled out my cock and with the first touch I let out a loud moan. “That’s it, work that big cock”. I looked up and saw Faye had emptied another cock and with dress in hand, was trying to make her way through the crowd. But every hand, even women were grabbing her, massaging her big milky white tits and slapping her fine bubble butt ass. Several men pulled her mouth to theirs and she didn’t resist returning their kisses while their fingers entered her pussy. Even as drunk as I was, this scene was too much for me and my cock exploded and cum got all over my shirt and pants. Finally, she disappeared into the women’s room. The guys had motioned over a number of women who were all laughing at me beating off. I zipped up as quickly as I could while they were laughing and being told that “the whore on the dance floor is his wife”.

Chapter 2: Faye endured much the same scene coming back to the table, but not quite as aggressive since she was dressed. Her sexy black dress was covered in dirt from the floor and obviously some other substances. She sat between William and Ryan and after downing another shot, 4 hands were all over her and Ryan’s tongue in her mouth. William had her dress up and her pussy was fully visible and his hand was almost completely inside her and both her tits where hanging out. I have no idea who took her panties, but they were nowhere to be seen. A group had already gathered at our table and I was trying to move and get this to stop. She reached over and unzipped Williams’s pants and when she had his large black cock out, she climbed on top, letting out a little scream as he fully entered her soaking pussy. Her big tits were bouncing wildly as she rode him like a crazed woman. Finally, William laid back and pulled her onto him. With that, Ryan took his beer bottle and began to push it into her asshole, finally having the entire neck in her ass, yet she seemed not to notice or care.

Jeff continued to restrain me and said, “I can’t wait to fuck your whore. Maybe you want to pull your cock out and beat off again?” I did and I didn’t admit that I was on hard again, but said nothing. Ryan pulled the beer bottle out of her ass and handed it to me. “Come on man, show us how much you love your whore.” I hesitated only a few seconds while the group chanted for me to “taste her ass, taste her ass”. I grabbed the bottle and began to lick every inch that had been inside of Faye and finally turned the bottle up and took a huge swig to the applause of the crowd.

At the same time, both Faye and William let out rather loud screams and I knew another load of cum had filled her willing pussy.

Tony hollowed at Jeff, “hey, let’s all leave and go to that Friends Club?

“Great Idea”. I looked back at Faye and now her legs were pushed over her shoulders and William now had his black hand deep in her asshole. Her eyes appeared to be rolled up inside her head and she was moaning loudly and I finally heard her scream, “FUCK MY ASS”. With that she experienced another huge orgasm and seemed to pass out. The dozen or so spectators, all recording the event, gave a loud applause. After a moment, they helped her to her feet, both tits still exposed as we all began to walk out of the club. William raised her dress in back so as she walked out, I was staring at the most perfect ass in the world, as was everyone else.

Chapter 3

“Where are we going?” I inquired.

“There is this rather private club where we can relax and not have such a crowd.” Jeff got into my car and they took Faye into the other car. She got into the back seat and almost immediately, her head disappeared and I assumed she was sucking Ryan’s cock. It took about 10 minutes to get to this club. I wasn’t sure what kind of club this was as this older man at the door asked each of us except Faye for ten dollars. Somehow I had to pay for all and we headed up stairs, and passed by several men coming down. Upstairs, there were lots of different rooms, some doors closed and the others only with men, watching porn movies. We walked down into a larger room that had 3 beds and couches all around. Again there were porn movies playing. As my eyes focused, I realized that one bed had two nude men on it and they were having sex. Ryan yelled out: “we got two bitches here, let’s all enjoy them”. I looked over at Faye and within a second, she was nude and Ryan was undressing and preparing to mount her as our entire group surrounded the bed.

I looked at one of the TVs and realized it was from a camera pointed to the bed that Faye and Ryan were on. There was also a side bar and it reminded me of a live chat room that I had seen a few times. Before I could see anymore, I was surrounded by a large group of men and my clothes were torn off me. In another minute, I was bent over bed and I screamed as a cock roughly entered my ass. It was the most painful thing I had ever experienced. I was being held down, while the nastiest things were said about me and Faye.

The man who was fucking me said: “Hey faggot, hope you like lots of cum because every nasty cock in here is going to fill your ass.” Finally, the guy let out a groan and I knew he was filling my ass with his cum. I tried to move but hands were all over me. A nasty smelling guy sat on the bed and said, “Suck it Bitch”.

“No, I’m not going to suck your cock” and just as the words came out of my mouth, I was dragged over to Faye. Ryan was just pulling his huge uncut cock out of my wife and offered it to her to suck clean. She didn’t even hesitate as she moaned like she was fixing to have another orgasm. They pushed my face into her pussy but I wouldn’t lick her, so they forced me on my back and lifted her onto my face and all Ryan’s cum began to run into my mouth. Someone had hold of my balls and was squeezing hard, saying “suck it bitch or lose them”. I obediently opened my mouth and it immediately filled with his nasty cum. I was surprised that it didn’t taste as bad as I had remembered from my days as a teen experimenting with several of my friends.

She was pushed forward and we were held into a 69 position, but with no sex happening as Jeff explained what was going to happen. “You two will do anything and anyone we want and if I even hear the word no, Faye will suffer the consequences. And this is a sample”. And with that, he took a cigarette and pushed it into the side of Faye’s tit. She screamed as he rubbed it in and finally put the cigarette out in her right tit. She was screaming and crying and saying she would do anything just don’t hurt her again. “Tell them Jake, tell them”.

Fighting back tears, but afraid to argue, I said I would do what I was told. As he let me up with Faye still whimpering, he told me to look at the TV screen. Underneath the live feed of Faye, was both our full name, address, my phone number, e-mail and where I worked. I cussed that I had given Jeff one of my business cards and saw my billfold on the table and my driver’s license sitting out by the keyboard. He said, “You understand that there is nothing I am not willing to do to the both of you, right?” I replied by nodding my head. “Then get my cock soaking wet where I can fuck this whore’s asshole” and he held out his cock to me. I got on my knees and put his rather fat cock in my mouth. “Look up at me Bitch” and as I did, he spit in my face. As I stood, he asked if I wanted to “warm up Faye’s ass for him”. Not sure what he wanted, I just stood there until he handed me a belt. “If the bitch doesn’t scream, I will use the belt on her nasty cunt. You understand”. “Yes, I understand”. I began to hear my cell phone start ringing non-stop. “I guess there are lots of perverts that want your nasty whore.” Everyone laughed at that. “think we ought to answer it for you?”

They made her get her ass in the air with her head in the pillow. “Before you beat the slut, lick that asshole clean for me”. I did as I was told and spread her beautiful cheeks and stuck my tongue deep in her ass, thinking of all the times I had done this and how much I loved it. After a few minutes, Jeff said, “That’s enough fag, now beat that ass bright red.”

I swung the belt and hit her with a moderate swing. “Hand me another cigarette. This faggot wants his bitch covered in burn scars”.

“No Please, I will do it” and with that I used all my strength and hit her fine ass with the belt. She let out a huge scream, which was mostly muffled by the pillow and fell flat onto the bed. She was crying loudly, but I feared stopping. I hit her again and again and again until bright red whelps were covering that perfect ass of hers.

Finally, Jeff said to stop and he walked up behind her and told me to put his cock in Faye’s asshole. I pulled her back up with her ass back in the air, grabbed his cock and pointed it at the opening. As he touched her ass, he grasps her hips and slammed his cock ball deep into her asshole. She let out another scream which was met by great laughter. Now there must have been 20 or more men crowded in the room with more coming in all the time. I had no idea, but everyone there was texting their friends to come join the fun or to get on-line.

Some guys pushed the two beds together and a man lay down and raised his legs. “Eat my nasty asshole just like you did that whore”. I was pushed down between his legs and my faced forced between his thighs. Even before I could do anything, I felt a cock forcing it’s way into my asshole. I was trying to catch my breath as he entered me and the guy started in, “Get that tongue in my hole, Bitch, or I will burn that pretty face of your whore.” I stuck my tongue out into what was probably the nastiest ass one could imagine. I gagged as I licked as fast as I could, hoping he would let me stop. “Drag the Bitch over her and let her suck my cock while the faggot licks my ass.” They repositioned her where she could suck his cock while Jeff continued to pound away on her asshole with his oversized cock.

“Tell the faggot, that you will never fuck him again”. Faye said nothing, but then I heard the hard slap that hit her face. “Say it Bitch”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.