Hartstein (A Hartstein Story) - Cover

Hartstein (A Hartstein Story)

Copyright© 2016 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Paul Hartstein an aspiring, but unpublished author, opens our story by calling on his friends Jim and Celia Masters. Only Jim isn't home. Celia recalls only too well the times she shared Paul's bed back in college. But that's just the opening chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts  

Intrusion Results in Foursome Fusion

Paul caught the last train back to Danbury that night and on arriving home went right to work on his novel. During the train ride he had worked through a knotty problem that had prevented him from moving forward. Now sitting at his PC, he was amazed at the clarity with which he saw the problem’s solution. He finally went to sleep and dreamed restlessly about Carol and their sexual romps. He woke at dawn and after making a pot of coffee worked on the novel until his belly began to growl; at which point he remembered that he still had almost all of the $500 Carol’s publisher had given him and went out to a nearby diner for pancakes and bacon and was surprised to find he couldn’t eat it all because he was stuffed.

Back in his tiny apartment Paul concentrated on the novel, working fifteen hour days and made great progress. When he finished the sixth chapter, he reread it, proofing it as best he could, and sent all the recently completed material to Carol via Federal Express.

That Friday’s mail contained a letter from Carol’s publisher, Jubal Harshaw, extolling the novel and giving him a $5000 advance ahead of its publication. Paul was stunned and rushed to the bank to cash it before Harshaw or anyone else could changed their minds at the publishing company, putting $4500 into his checking account and $500 in his wallet.

His next top was to the florist, where he bought 2 dozen long stemmed roses for Celia, and waited until he was fairly certain her husband Jim would be home before knocking on their door.


Celia and her husband, Jim were necking on the couch when Paul knocked on the door.

Celia jumped off the couch, pulled her top down over her boobs and peeked through the blinds to see who it was. “Jesus, Jim ... it’s Paulie!”

“Paulie!” Jim exclaimed while hurrying to get his erection into a less prominent position.

“Paulie!” Celia yelled happily and caught herself before she jumped into his arms and crushed the roses he was bringing to her.

“Are those ... for me?”

“Yes they are, Celia, two dozen long stemmed. The very best Taylor’s florist had.”

“Hey guy!” Jim shouted from just behind his wife. “Would that be a case of Sam Adams?”

“It would, and it is for the two of you. But the roses are strictly Celia’s. She took me in on the coldest night in history and fed me.”

“You sold the book!” Celia said, making it a fact, and dropping the roses to the floor, then quickly kneeling to pick them up again.

“Actually no, but they’ll publish that after I make a reputation from the novel I’m writing hits the charts. For that I got a $5000 advance!”

“Five grand? Holy shit!” Jim roared happily. “You’re rich, buddy! I always knew you’d make it big.”

“I’d better find a vase and put these lovely flowers in some water before I drop them again. I swear I’m so excited I can’t seem to hold anything,” Celia chirped happily. It was the first time other than her wedding day that anyone had given her flowers.

“I’ve got something for you to hold that you won’t drop,” Jim said lewdly.

“Oh, did I interrupt something?” Paul said with a smile, knowing the Masters fucked like rabbits.

“Never mind,” Celia said over her shoulder as she found what would pass for a vase and poured some water into it. “His something will still be there when I decide what to do with it.”

All three laughed then Jim took a moment to open the case of John Adams and then took three bottles out and after opening them, hand one to Paul and Celia before taking a big swallow from his own bottle.

“Ahhh, good stuff, very good stuff!” Jim said and paused to burp. Paul laughed, feeling comfortable with his two college friends.

“Oh-oh-oh!” Celia chirped. “I almost forgot we have company!”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I should have called and not barged in like this,” Paul said apologetically.

“No--no,” Celia said quickly before Paul made some excuse about leaving. “She’s my old roomie from my Hartford days. Her name is Joanna and--and I’m sure you’ll like her. Oh--oh--oh Paul, I’m not marrying you off, but she’s a good looking girl and you make a perfect fourth for a night out. Are you up for it?”

“Well I don’t know,” Paul responded, looking at Jim for guidance in his decision. Jim just kept nodding his head up and down. “She’s a looker, Paul, no shit! Why...”

“Jim, cool it! I’ll fill Paul in, now let’s just sit down and have another beer or two. I’ll tell Paul the story. Joanna’s due in an hour or so. She has an interview with the Danbury Times, and yes, she’s a writer too. So you see, Paul, you already have something in common.”

“Umm,” Paul began, “You said you two were roomies in Hartford?”

“Yes, right after college. You may recall that we ended up getting jobs in different cities: him in Danbury and me in Hartford, a distance of about 58 miles, or roughly an hour and fifteen minutes driving time. The pressure to make good at our respective jobs meant we could only see one another on weekends and holidays. In many ways, this kept our relationship hot...”

Jim interrupted her to say: “Yeah, she couldn’t wait to jump my bones. Shit she told me that’s about all she ever thought about.”

“I think of it as my slut period. Anyway, you didn’t seem to mind, so ... anyways that Labor Day offered us our first three day weekend, and while driving to Hartford all this lunk could think about--so he says anyways--was how to get rid of my roomie.

“Now I gotta tell ya Joanna was my closest friend in high school. By the way, she’s very cute and she’s Asian—American with a tight, athletic build. The three of us got along all right, but on several occasions we umm, kept Joanna awake with the sounds of the headboard slamming against the wall.”

“Yeah, well,” Jim chimed in, “I really felt like a prick for planning on how to get rid of Joanna so we could get some privacy, you know?”

Paul smiled and nodded. He knew all right. He had been a big man on campus and many a night Jim had sat outside in the cold while Paul bedded a coed in the cozy warmth of their dorm room.

“In fact,” Celia said, “Jim felt so awkward about the situation, you know, that we were basically forcing Joanna out so we could have our little fuckathon. So I got this big lug to agree to a compromise in which we would tour Hartford like tourists leaving the apartment to Joanna for whatever for most of the day.”

Jim jumped in at that point to say: “Yeah but Hartford ain’t that big a city. We did the museums in short order--twice. That pretty much left the architectural splendors of the insurance companies that dominate the city’s skyline. Took us maybe fifteen minutes on a cold day.”

Celia joined the two men in laughing at his apt description of the Hartford skyline.

Celia picked up the storyline, saying: “That left movie matinees and bars. Inasmuch as we would visit the bars in the evening, it fell to the afternoon matinees; during which, the close proximity usually brought both of us into a heated state from which we invariably fled back to the apartment to jump each other’s bones to the dismay of Joanna, who would make an excuse and take in a movie herself.”

“Okay, now comes the juicy part,” Jim said as he opened his third beer and took a swig.

“I had no idea that Celia here was telling Joanna all and I mean each and every detail of our lovemaking.”

“No!” Paul gasped.

“Yes!” Jim said with a special emphasis. “Al the lurid details, even some embellishments as well from what I know of my Celia here.” Jim had one arm around Celia’s shoulder and the other holding his beer. “And the girl has a hell of an imagination anyway. So the headboard banging against the wall had certain erotic particulars included thanks to my porno princess here.”

“Be nice, Jimmy!”

“Yeah--yeah, anyways, she was kept abreast of the positions used, the things I did and said. I tell you, Paul, I felt violated.”

“Bullshit!” Celia crowed. “Absolute bullshit!” Pointing at her husband, Celia raised her voice to emphasize her point and said: “When I told him about the sharing he was thrilled--thrilled by the fact that Joanna knew everything, in fact he demanded more explicitness to my details.”

Paul chuckled and his eyes were shining with interest.

Celia’s voice dropped and with a sly smile she added, “Of course I was delighted to provide them to him. We did it five times in a row that night. I swear to God, Joanna was howling with laughter in the next room.”

“We had to have the wall repaired. It seems the headboard broke through the wallboard. Celia made up some story for the landlord and he had it fixed before my next visit.”

“You two are leading up to something,” Paul surmised out loud. “So what is it?”

“Oh you!” Celia gushed, “You’re always ahead of me!”

“So tell!” Paul said and opened a second beer.

“I found a date for Joanna. She hadn’t been out with a guy in months. His name was Kevin, but that isn’t important. It’s what happened during the date.”

Jim took over, saying: “Joanna was friendlier than ever, greeting me with a tight hug. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra under her tank top. She’s shorter than Celia, and compared with Celia’s voluptuous body I imagined petite Joanna being tossed around the bedroom by various boyfriends.”

Paul noted the excitement in Celia’s eyes as her husband recounted the meeting.

“Anyway, I returned the hug and said it was good to see her again and that I was glad that we were going out together. I recall Celia announcing it was time to get dressed, and then asking Joanna if she was still up for going out, which surprised the hell out of me.”

“She was--she was,” Celia chirped. “Remember she said, “The guy’s cute, right? I haven’t met a decent guy, or even an indecent one in months. Of course I’m up for it!”

“Joanna went into her room and I followed Celia into hers.”

“Are you going graphic on me Jim?” she asked.

“No--no, just filling in the gaps as needed.”

“I’ll do the filling here, lover.” Celia looked at Paul and said, as you probably know, we had us a quickie. Admittedly I was as horny as he was. We tried to be quiet about it, but like I said before the apartment walls were thin, very thin. So, Joanna heard what she heard. The thing is I finished dressing before she did, so maybe, just maybe she did some playing herself.”

“As a matter of fact, ‘ Jim stubbornly interjected, “I’ve never mentioned this to Celia before, but when Celia opened Joanna’s door to check on her, Joanna was bending over to slip on her shoes and I could see one of her pert breasts hanging, totally exposed in her low-cut, little black dress. With the shoe on, she straightened up, smoothed out the dress and asked if we were ready to go. She looked sexy as hell, Paul,” Jim said solemnly.

“She really did. Joanna really has no idea of how sexy she is. But you’ll see for yourself when she gets here, ‘ Celia added with emphasis.

“This guy Kevin was waiting for us at the bar. He had gotten us a table for four and he seemed to be a nice guy,” Jim said.

“Joanna hung back a little bit, but Celia introduced her to Kevin. She gave him a shy but friendly “Hello,” and it was obvious that they were both taken with each other. Kevin invited us all to sit at the table, and we had a great time catching up over beers for the next hour or so.

“Joanna and Kevin seemed to be getting along great as they laughed and flirted on the other side of the table. It was a tall bar table with one end against a wall, and we sat on stools, me next to the wall on one side, Joanna next to the wall on the other.

“Eventually, the bar slowly emptied out and there was just one other couple sitting in our section. Celia and I had been talking between ourselves for a while to give Joanna and Kevin a chance to get to know each other. Our waitress came over to let us know that it was last call, and we ordered a last round of beers.

“That’s when Celia got frisky. Very frisky. She laughed and kissed me on the cheek. I gave her a kind of puzzled look, after all, why the cheek, you know? But then her hand landed on my thigh and I caught her looking around the room and at Kevin and Joanna.

“I was about to ask her what the fuck she was doing when she told me by moving her hand up to my crotch and placed her other arm around my shoulder and leaned close to me before I could say anything and possibly alert the others to her devious scheme.

“To Joanna and Kevin, and anyone else looking our way it probably appeared that we were just having an intimate conversation, and the tabletop was high enough that the motion of Celia’s hand was not visible. Under the table, she began massaging my dick through my pants as I grew harder and harder. She made small talk with me as she did this so that we wouldn’t draw any attention, and I tried my best to mutter some replies. It was clear that she was getting a kick out of seeing me try to keep my cool while she handled my manhood under the table.

“Celia certainly knew how much she was teasing me as she ran her hand up and down the contours of my dick through my khakis.”

“I certainly did,” Celia laughed, seemingly delighted with herself. “I did have a little bit of trouble opening his fly--he was so hard I couldn’t get the damn zipper to move!”

They both laughed and Paul couldn’t help but join them.

“Oh, but then I got to him.”

“Did she ever!” Jim laughed. “Fished me right out into the open.”

“He couldn’t sit still, the big lug,” Celia cackled.

“Well hell, man” he said to Paul, indignantly. “We were with another couple. I mean, for Christ’s sake Kevin was a stranger, and Joanna--well just because this one (he pointed at Celia) confided in her about our sex lives didn’t mean we’d perform a sex act in front of them.”

“Fuck no I couldn’t sit still!” Jim protested. “Paul she was rubbing her thumb over my cockhead. You know how stimulating that is?”

“I can imagine,” Paul replied with a wide grin on his face as Celia cackled wildly with glee next to him.

“Meanwhile she’s babbling some shit even I couldn’t understand much less Joanna and Kevin. Thank God they didn’t have the slightest idea what was going on ... until...”

“Until?” Paul said questioningly.

“Umm, I guess I took care of that part,” Celia said with a mischievously lewd grin.

“Oh, really?” Paul said with a knowing grin. He knew Celia all too well.

“She started to jerk me off!”

“I finished the job as well, sugar, but let me tell the rest, okay?”

“I gave him or it about a dozen strokes. He was like a rock by then. Next I gave it some special attention to the more sensitive parts, you know? Then my sugar bear here began talking gibberish to me. He’s the pot callin’ the kettle black about making silly talk to disguise what we were doing.”

Jim gave Paul a pleading look. “I--I had to do something. I mean, the others would have realized what she was doing to me.”

Celia mimicked her husband, “I had to do something ... shit! Did I stop when the waitress came by with our check?”

“No,” Jim replied weakly.

“In fact I saw that she had Kevin’s and Joanna’s attention and I used the opportunity to give your cock a couple of hard and fast jerks. And as the waitress walked away, Kevin said, ‘I guess we should probably get going soon, huh?’ But I was ready for him and cut him off by saying something like, don’t worry about it. Take your time, finish your beers—we’ll close the place tonight.”

“I couldn’t believe it--they bought her bullshit story, hook, line and sinker. And worse, I knew that Joanna and her would be laughing their asses off at my expense later on. It was infuriating, Paul.”

“Infuriating my ass!” Celia crowed. If I had let go of your dick just then you’d have run around the room like a chicken with its head cut off!”

Paul was laughing continuously.

“Then she had to lean forward so that her tits were half out of her dress. Jesus, I thought Kevin was gonna have a heart attack! Here he was, trying to impress his date and there’s Celia’s tits all but hanging out over the table as she jerked me off.”

“I thought it would help get you off. I couldn’t jerk you off forever. The place was about to close. We had the check on the table. I couldn’t wait any longer.”

“Well you didn’t have to do what you did!”

“What did she do?” Paul inquired as tears ran down his cheeks.

Celia answered him, saying, “Well, Joanna gave me a curious look and I knew I was running out of time. But I wanted her ... you know ... to kind of be in on the grand finale.”

Paul nodded.

Jim swore under his breath.

“I began to choke his chicken, going as fast as possible under the circumstances. I put this ... I guess it was a fiendish expression on my face and in the middle of all the gibberish I’d been murmuring to him, clearly stated that I was going to make him cum in the next ten seconds.”

Jim nodded and looking at Paul said, “She did say that, I swear it.”

Celia giggled and jumped in, “Nice to have that confirmed. Anyways, I grabbed a napkin with my free hand and brought it under the table. Jim here thought I was going to clean him off with it. Well I was, but at the time I had another idea.”

“And that was?” Paul asked with a broad smile.

“I let it sail over near Joanna’s foot.”

Jim, his face red with embarrassment, said, “She had the unmitigated gall to ask her innocent friend to pick it up, knowing what was about to happen. Do you believe it?”

“From Celia--yes I do,” Paul replied.

“Jo ... I dropped my napkin by your foot. Would you be a dear and hand it to me?”

Celia probably used exactly the same pitch in her voice at that moment as she had back in the bar.

Celia laughed then and still laughing said: “Simultaneously, Joanna said: ‘Sure no problem, ‘ and went under the table.”

Jim picked it up at that point, “I didn’t believe my ears. Why bring Joanna in on what we were doing? But true to form Joanna bent down and retrieved the napkin.

“Time seemed to go into slow motion. I looked at Kevin, who was too busy checking out Joanna’s ass to notice that I was about to have an orgasm right in front of him. I looked at Celia, and her devilish grin put me over the edge. Joanna seemed to be taking a little too long to get the napkin, and I was sure she has caught sight of what was going on under the table. This was all happening in just a second or two, but it had to be long enough for Joanna to see Celia’s hand moving up and down my cock, and what was about to happen next.”

Celia preempted him at that point. “That did it. Jim erupted onto my hand, oozing out between my fingers while I continued pumping him as he continued spurting and covering my entire hand with his cum. I continued to stroke him until the orgasm subsided.

Joanna was too stunned to react at first, but recovered before her going under the table aroused any suspicions from Kevin.

“She was white as a sheet when she finally met my eyes,” Celia said calmly.

Paul was still laughing. Jim took on a hang dogged look and Celia laughed so hard she started to choke and had to be slapped on the back by Paul.

“Did--did she leave you hanging?” Paul said laughing almost as hard as Celia had.

“That’s the thing, you know? She wiped me off and tucked me away. I zipped up and things returned to normal, or as normal as one might expect after that.”

“We paid our bar tab, and I left a big tip. Joanna had clearly been dying to flee from the bar since she’d sat back up at the table. Still, she and Kevin had hit it off, and I hoped Celia’s little stunt didn’t shake her game too much. Then we all headed for the exit.

“There’s another chapter to this, isn’t there, Celia?” Paul said knowingly.

“Uh-huh,” Celia said with a gleam in her eye.

“We shared a cab back to the apartment. I made Jim sit up front with the driver and I had Kevin sit between us in the back. I knew Joanna was creaming in her pants. I mean, she hadn’t been laid in over four months! But all Kevin did--and I had to stick my elbow in his side to prod him into action--was kiss her chastely on the lips. He did ask her if he could call her, and she gave him her number. And they did go on a couple dates, but I could tell even then he wasn’t the one.

“And so I hatched another plan.”

“You didn’t!” Paul exclaimed.

“She did,” Jim chimed in. “And I liked it.”

“I’m sure you did, you perv!” Celia yelped happily.

“So what happened?” Paul asked impatiently.

Celia laughed and asked, “You gonna put this in your novel?”

“You never can tell,” he replied with a grin.

“Do it!” Jim shouted. “Damn, just do it!”

“Why should I make you famous?” Paul laughed.

“What ... you’d use my real name?”

“Sure-- if you fucked Joanna and Celia after being jerked off at a club. You’d be famous.” Paul was kidding, but Jim had those beers in him and was slow picking up that he was being kidded.

“C’mon, what happened next?” Paul persisted.

“When we reached the apartment, Joanna wished us a good night and went to bed. Celia and I shut the door to our bedroom and giggled inanely. We rolled around on the bed tickling and groping each other, wordlessly reminiscing about the scene in the bar.”

“We stripped down to our underwear and fell back on the bed. I’m sure Joanna heard us. I didn’t know how to repay Celia except to give her the most pleasure I could. I pulled off her panties, and hoisted her hips up and kissed her pussy.”

“Must you provide him with all the lurid details, Jim? He’ll be humping your leg if you keep that up,” Celia chortled happily, reveling in the sordid tale her husband was spinning to their college friend.

Ignoring his wife, Jim continued; “I placed a couple pillows beneath her back, and held her hips up by her bare ass and buried my face in her pussy.” Jim flapped his tongue against the front of his mouth and made a blathering sound, dismissing Celia’s comments about the details he knew she wanted him to provide to Paul.

“When Celia grabbed my boxers by the waistband, I set her down and let her remove them. I was fully erect, energized with all the excitement of the evening. She climbed on top of me and pressed my cock slowly but deeply into her.”

“Jim!” Celia protested weakly.

“I began what I like to call my slow fuck special. You should have heard her: ‘Oh, baby ... that’s soooo fucking good!’ and I recall laughing and telling her I was glad she liked it.” Celia moaned.

“When she was able to talk again she cooed, ‘Slow down Baby, let’s make this last.’

“Like this?” I asked.

“Yeah ... just like that. Mmmm, say, baby, what do you think of Joanna?”

“Joanna? Why I think she’s eminently fuckable.”

Celia interrupted him to say, “Really? Eminently fuckable?”

“And that’s when the door flew open and Joanna barged into the room, yelling, “I can’t take anymore of this shit! I’m fuckable? Eminently fuckable? What the fuck does that mean?

“It’s a compliment, Jo ... a compliment!” Celia said. “Lighten up a little.”

Joanna stood there confronting Celia and Jim, wearing a long burgundy sweater that had seen better days and with the belt holding it closed coming looser with every breath she took. It was obvious that Joanna had had more to drink in her room after coming home.

“He thinks I’m easy?” she said and turned on me. “You think I’m easy? You two fucking like cats on a hot tin roof with me suffering in the next room! ‘Cause if he ... if you two think I am I swear to God I’ll ... I’ll...”

Celia burst out with: “Fuckable means you look good enough to fuck. Guys love that. I know Jim here can easily picture you in bed with him when I’m not around.”

“Hey, I can picture that scene with you around too, Celia,” I said happily since I was half stoned and half drunk. “You know my motto, a threesome for me-sum.”

Celia jumped in to add, “He can easily imagine you in his bed with him. You must know all this, Joanna. You know you’re absolutely gorgeous.”

“Yeah right, Celia. I’m tall, dark and blessed with my big girls here!” She ended up cupping her modest sized breasts which were managing to remain confined in the sweater despite the ever loosening of the belt holding it closed.

“Hey, c’mon Joanna ... Jim and me were getting it on. What we say and how we say it ... well we’re not accountable for what we say to each other in the heat ... you know?”

“Yeah, like tricking me into watching you jerking him off under the table, while I was stuck with the dud of duds in Ken.”

“But how were we to know... ?” I sputtered, Jim said chagrined at finding himself in such a situation.

Joanna hooted and gave Jim the finger. Then she turned to me, said: “Maybe he was just a pawn in your hands, Celia, but you lured me under the table. You knew he was about to cum. You ... you ... you...”

I nodded and picked up my drink and finished it off in one long swallow. “So what can we do for you ... I mean, now that you’re out here with your girls hanging out for my man Jim to admire. You want to join in? Make it a threesome?”

“WHAT? Threesome? Me ... You ... Him? WHOOP DE DOO!”

All three started laughing at her antics.

Joanna’s sweater slipped off her right shoulder.

Jim ogled her tits.

I was still laughing, possibly even harder than before. Joanna shrugged the sweater off and stood nude before us. “Like it, motherfuckers?”

“Yeah,” Jim crowed. “I like it! Hell, I fucking love it!”

“Easy Jimbo, you don’t wanna be the one starts the fire,” I cautioned my man.

“Like my girls, Jimmmbo?” Joanna inquired, deliberately dragging his name out.

Jim nodded automatically before even thinking about what he was doing.

“Well, la-de-da if I’m so fuckable what are you waiting for? Right Celia? I am soooo fuckable baby!”

Joanna was holding each breast as though it were a melon and jiggled them both up and down in a titty dance all her own.

“You go girl!” Celia yelled. She was obviously thrilled that Joanna had decided to join us in a threesome.

Mockingly Joanna drawled, “You can fuck me here,” She ran her hands up the inside of her leg and it came to rest snugly on her crotch area. Throwing us a lascivious look over her shoulder, she crowed, “Or you can even,” she drew her words with a devilish hint in her voice, “fuck me here!” She illustrated her point by leaning over the side of the couch; legs splayed open and offered up her ass to the two of us in a mock sexual come hither fashion.

“Oh, yeah baby!” Jim hollered imitating Mike Myers portraying Austin Powers.

He must have inspired her or something, Paul, because she raised her head from the couch, looked over at us, saw our legs still entwined on the bed and slowly began humping the top of the couch.

“Oh, God!” Celia screeched as she rocked with laughter.

“Look at your man, Cel,” Joanna said with a lewd grin. “He’s got a hard on for me!”

“Still laughing Celia asked, “How do you know it’s because of you?”

Continuing her mocking of the sex act, Joanna cooed, “‘Cause I’m fuckin’ this couch here and you and I both know Jimbo loves porn and I’m puttin’ on a porno show, ain’t I?”

Jim started to get up from the bed. Seeing his erection swaying to and fro, I put a hand on his hip to keep him on the bed.

“What?” Joanna poutingly said in a slightly slurred voice. “You gonna come over here and spank me, ‘cause I’m being bad?”

“Maybe,” I said flatly, only to have my butt pinched by my loving wife, Celia here.”

“You want to spank me baby? I’m sooo shocked!!” Joanna cackled, and added, “You’re a very naughty boy, and Celia’s a naughty girl ... I’d tell you how naughty but then I’d be just as naughty as she is.”

“Now that comment gave me something to think about, but what followed put it on the back burner for a time. See, Joanna raised a hand to her own ass and began spanking herself across her right cheek, yowling, “I’ll save you the trouble of spanking me. I’ll do it myself!”

‘SLAP—SLAP!’ “Oh, yeah baby! Oh, yeah that feels sooo good!”

“We’ve seen enough, Joanna, put the sweater back on,” Celia said, still giggling at her friend’s drunken antics. She stopped spanking herself; but resumed humping the couch more energetically than before.

“If you get that couch wet you pay to have it cleaned, Joanna!” Celia yelled, but there was a gleam in her eye that said otherwise.

Joanne moved up so as to straddle the couch and moaned as she fucked the back of the couch.

“Celia, she’s fuckin’ the furniture ... you gonna stop her?” I remember saying. Remember Celia?”

“She is, she is!” Celia said, “She’s gonna fuck the furniture! Oh God!”

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” Joanna’s pert tits flounced up and down as she pumped and ground away at the couch. We looked on, laughing and playing along with her sex show.

Arching her back, Joanna rode the couch like a cowboy trying to reel in a bucking bull. I don’t know why exactly, but Celia and me lost it and egged her on, you know?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.