The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan - Cover

The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After spying on her parents having sex Mary Kate fellates her twin brother. Tommy confesses to the priest who demands that Mary Kate confess as well. After confessing the priest and a friend rape her. Volunteering as a Candy Striper Mary Kate is assigned to a geriatric men's ward where fellates patients to subdue them. She is then assigned to a troublesome female patient Molly Rafferty who runs an escort service. Molly becomes Mary Kate's mentor who hires Mary Kate to learn the escort business

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Size   Caution   Prostitution  

The Edification of Mary Kate Bennigan

Many of us have been asked these questions:

“When did you begin to understand the meaning of life?”

“Did the worst thing that ever happen to you turn out to be the best?

“What is the secret of your success?”

When asked these questions, most of us have to search our minds for responses that would count as meaningful answers. Mary Kate Bennigan could not only pull the answers out of the air, but she could also pinpoint exactly when they happened and where. Her answer to the first question is etched on her brain. It happened at 12:47 a.m. New Year’s Day, 2000, just forty-seven minutes after the Waterford Crystal Ball came down on Times Square.

Too young to be partying without parental chaperones neither Mary Kate nor her twin brother Tommy stayed up late that night. Mary Kate was dreaming of being in the crowd at Times Square, watching the ball come down, and with the crowd yelling, “HAPPY NEW YEAR.” But she was jolted to wakefulness when she heard a loud noise from downstairs.

Having gone to the traditional neighborhood New Year’s Eve party were home. She heard giggling then laughter and then uncontrolled laughter. She was accustomed to her parents coming home from a party, tipsy from having too much to drink but heard a loud thump like someone had fallen hard on the floor and heard her father cry out, “OH MY GOD EILEEN.”

­Daddy must have fallen and hurt himself she thought. Concerned for her father’s well-being she jumped out of bed—it was 12:47 am. Opening the door, she darted down the hall toward the stairs. As she passed her brother’s bedroom door it opened, and a yawning Tommy appeared. Downstairs had turned silent.

As the twins crept down the stairs Tommy whispered, “What do you think happened, Sis?”

With a confused foreboding Mary Kate said, “I don’t know Tommy, it sounded like Daddy might have fallen and hurt himself.”

Something moving caught her eye as they descended another step. It was her brother’s bouncing penis dangling from the fly of his PJs. Amazed that it had become so much larger than the last time she saw it Mary Kate stared. It wasn’t soft and wormy like she had seen it before. But now it protruded in the air in a downward arc and was red and chafed looking as if her brother had been rubbing it.

The quiet downstairs was broken by their mother’s giggles which grew to laughter that triggered their father’s laughter. “That was so naughty Brent,” she said, “and while everyone else was kissing, I couldn’t believe you would put that cork inside my pussy. You’re TERRIBLE,” hee-hee-hee.”

Looking at her brother Mary Kate rolled her eyes. She couldn’t picture what her parents might have been doing when everyone else was kissing. With a careful peek around the corner, she saw that both parents were naked except her mother’s panties hanging from one of her ankles. Her daddy lay moaning on the living room floor. Mom was on her knees, kissing her daddy’s stomach. “He must have hurt himself there,” she whispered. A second look stunned her as she saw her father’s stiffened penis protruding in the air. Gosh, it seems like it’s a FOOT long.

Joining his sister peeking around the corner Tommy whispered, “Dad must have hurt his pecker when he fell.”

Laughing, their mother said, “I’ll be damned Brent if you still don’t have that cork between your teeth.” (At midnight, when everybody had been kissing, Brent reached under Eileen’s skirt and plugged a champagne cork into her pussy).

Giggling, their father said, “I knew that your pussy needed some attention, Eileen.”

Having never heard the word “pussy” before Mary Kate was confused at its meaning. Ogling her dad’s huge erection, she eyed its veiny shaft which led to the shiny, purplish knob. Wide-eyed, Tommy scrutinized the same thing. Comparing his newly erected cock to his father’s he couldn’t believe how massive his dad’s preponderance was.

With confused wonder, Mary Kate watched as her mother took her father’s huge penis into her mouth. It looked like she might swallow it, but only half of the organ was in her mouth. As her head bobbed on it several times, the projection became shiny with saliva. While her head continued bobbing she wrapped her fingers around the exposed part of his penis and matched the rhythm of her head.

Brent Bennigan’s moaning drew Mary Kate’s eyes to his face. Something protruded from his mouth then he spit on the floor. Straining her eyes, she recognized it as a champagne cork. She felt like a spy but was too curious to stop looking. At the same time, she felt tingles between her legs and wondered why her vagina was becoming moist. Unconsciously she touched herself and tested the slipperiness in her groove. She realized how sensitive the node at the top of her vulva was to her touch and felt a shock that sent waves throughout her body.

As her mother’s head bobbed up and down in a constant motion on her husband’s thick, long penis he uttered, “Jesus Eileen you suck cock like a fucking professional.”

What Mary Kate was witnessing shocked enough, but the profanity her mother used made it even more so. The twins’ eyes locked, and Mary Kate whispered, “What kind of a professional would make a living taking a man’s penis inside her mouth?” Tommy was too enrapt to even consider an answer.

With a sultry chuckle, her mother took her mouth off her father’s ‘cock’ and replied, “And what do you know about professionals sucking cock, my dear?”

“That, my love, happened before we were married.”

“Like you expect me to believe that? I get such a kick out of you and your Knights of Columbus buddies, Brent. Sometimes I think you’re all a bunch of perverts.” Quiet for a moment she chuckled and added, “But the thought of it excites me.” Taking her husband’s cock back into her mouth she bobbed a few times. “Mm, mm, mm,” sliding it back out, “You’re so fucking big Brent. I love your cock so much “mm, mm, mm.”

“When I’m married to a woman like you, Eileen, who needs a PROFESSIONAL cocksucker?”

Stroking the exposed part of his shaft she bobbed with greater speed.

“Oh yes Eileen,” Brent begged, “Suck me. Suck me, YES.”

Glancing down at her brother’s fly Mary Kate saw that his erection was now rigid, pointing upward at a severe angle. Though nowhere near as imposing as her dad’s it was still quite substantial. With a mind of its own, her hand reached for her brother’s swollen phallus.

“Geez Sis!” he hissed. Masturbation was still new to him, but the feeling of his sister’s hand on his penis made his newfound sexual awareness more sensual.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.