Seeing More of Sis - Cover

Seeing More of Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sister, Donna, and I had crossed a line that summer when I went out on a limb to peep on her and her best friend, Cindi. It took a soulful apology and an advanced game of 'show me yours' for Donna to forgive my indiscretion, which led surprisingly enough to sex! Now as summer continued I had an opportunity to make it up to Cindi and make my dreams cum true - if Donna and I can keep our secret from Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Big Breasts  

“Say you owe me.” Donna greeted me with a smirk on her face.

“Okay, I owe you,” I said coming over to sit by her on the couch where she was watching TV. “What now?”

“Guess who’s coming over Monday to spend the night!” her smirk split into a big grin.

“Cindi?” I asked excitedly. It had been only a few hours since I had watched the little Vietnamese hottie blow Ted, and I was hoping our conversation smoothed things over enough for her to be in the mood to mess around.

“Yep. She said she ran into you and Ted today and she had mostly forgiven you,” Donna said. “What did you do to give her the impression you aren’t the huge perv you truly are?”

“Takes one to know one,” I gave her a childish reply then said, “We just talked and I apologized. Her and Ted on the other hand...”

“What? Oh my God, I knew there was something she wasn’t telling me. Did she do something with Ted? Tell me,” Donna peppered me with questions and demands as only a teenage girl could.

“That is for her to tell, not me.” I said holding my hands up in surrender, but do the gentlemanly thing and maintain my silence.

“You suck!”

“Did she say anything else about me?”

“Yeah, she sure did,” Donna said. “She asked me if my nosy little brother was going to leave us alone.”

“What? She’s still pissed off at me? You said...”

Donna giggled at me and said. “I just like to make you sweat, you dweeb.”

“Oooooo!” I said grabbing her and tickling her ribs. Donna screamed and jumped up leaving me no choice but to chase her through the living room.

Donna laughed as she dodged around the couch and made a dash upstairs. She didn’t count on the height and speed I had gained lately, letting me catch up and tackle her on the soft carpet on the top landing. We fell into a laughing heap, rolling around on the carpet pile. From tickling and wrestling we somehow ended up in a long, sweet kiss.

Our childhood games had never ended like that before. Too bad.

“How long until Mom is home?” I asked before I nibbled on her neck.

“Long enough if we get our fucking pants off already.” Donna said pushing me back.

I reached down and yanked the shorts and panties off my sister’s flaring hips, which she lifted high in the air to aid me. Once her lean legs were free she lifted and spread them wide in invitation as I just pushed my cargo shorts down around my knees.

“She was right about you being excited this afternoon.” Donna observed my ridged cock ready to fuck.

“This is all you, sexy,” I said. “But it looks like you got plenty excited yourself today.”

Donna’s puffy lips were already leaking her pungent juice that instantly drove my lust through the roof. Without further ado, I covered my hot sister and slid my big prick into her wet twat.

The next few minutes the air was filled with grunts and cries. We used the various tricks and skills we had practiced over the last few weeks to drive each other wild on the floor at the top of the stairs. And that practice really paid off.

Slow but steady I pumped into Donna’s welcoming cunt, building speed and strength of my thrusts. At the same time, I rotated my hips against her pelvis to apply maximum pressure on her sensitive spots. Even hovering over her torso as our bodies slapped together, her big tits pressed her puffy nipples into my chest.

Donna eagerly met each thrust while holding on to me with her arms and legs until her body tensed and she let loose a victory cry as she came on my thick rod.

“Oh fuck. That’s it!” I screamed as the familiar ripples of her cunt on my rutting cock provided all the stimulation I needed to start shooting wads of spunk into my lover.

After a few last thrusts we lay there panting and gasping. Finally, I propped myself up on my elbows and said, “God damn, we are getting good at that.”

“Oh yeah,” She said smiling up at me. Then she smacked my butt with her hand and said, “Now get up so Mom doesn’t find us like this.”

“Okay.” I said sitting back on my knees, letting my softening cock slide out of her with a wet ‘pop.’

Donna squealed and covered her cunt before scrambling for the bathroom in an attempt to keep our juices from dripping all over the hallway carpet. It sort of worked.

On my way to my bedroom I used my underpants to mop up a few noticeable drops that escaped her. I changed clothes and then washed up before going to her bedroom.

Donna was still bare-assed and bending over a pile of clothes looking for something. “Shit, you are getting me hard again,” I confessed looking at her freshly fucked pussy peek out from between her legs.

“Well too bad, so sad,” she replied shaking that sexy butt at me before standing up.

“You never answered earlier, did Cindi say anything about me?”

“Like I said, I think you managed to patch things up somewhat,” Donna said pulling on a new pair of bikini panties with polka dots all over them.

“What did she say exactly?” I asked frustrated with Donna’s evasiveness.

“I don’t remember exactly. But she’s coming around to the thought that it’s kinda exciting that you peeked at us, and that we couldn’t really blame you - your being so horny and all.” With shorts on Donna stood next to me brushing her red hair in the vanity mirror.

“Then what did she say?” I asked hopefully.

“Nothing ... at least, nothing more about you,” Donna said. “She did say she has been pretending she and I are together every time she jills off now.”

“Sounds like she’s a little gay for you,” I said only somewhat disappointed I didn’t feature more in her fantasies.

“Well, maybe we have a mutual crush thing going on, but I bet you and your big cock can straighten us out.” Donna said leaning in to give me a kiss.

I hoped I would get the chance to show Cindi the pleasure of riding my big prick. But on the other hand, it would be very exciting to see Cindi and Donna do some crazy girl-on-girl things together, too.

As if she could read my mind, Donna got serious on me and asked, “So, are you really up to try and have a threesome with my BFF?”

Maybe it was all the time and sex I was getting with Donna lately, maybe it was growing up in a house full of women, but my ‘guy-sense’ started to tingle and I figured this was somehow a loaded question. Of course I wanted to say, ‘Fuck Yeah!’

Instead I kissed Donna on the forehead and looking into her deep brown eyes I said, “You are the sexiest, horniest, bestist Big Sister and lover a guy could ask for.”

My complement made her smile so I continued, “If you are the only girl I’m with this summer - hell, the only girl I fuck through high school - I would be incredibly lucky and happy. If you and Cindi need to hook up by yourselves - I’ll probably mope, but whatever you need to do is fine with me too. After all, she saw you first. But, yeah I admit I would like to be with her. And I would love to get to be with you both together. What guy wouldn’t, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.