Aimless - Cover

Aimless

This story is copyright © 2016. All rights are reserved by the author, including that of publication.

Chapter 13: Sumo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sumo - Taking place nearly a century from now, Jess finds out how one of the country's "best working" programs affects her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Revenge   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Homecoming was great. Sammy and Shirley were both happy to see me and we spent some quality time together.

In addition, Master and I spent quality time together. Since Sammy became a part of our lives, the time Master and I spent alone shrunk considerably. I still lived for Master’s praise, his insight, and his cock, and it was especially nice for me to bond with him alone every so often.

Sammy and I still took care of Master in the evening, if he was awake, and/or in the morning. It was usually one of us, and sometimes both of us, but I did get some needed time with Master, and having him to myself occasionally was thrilling as well. One thing that I knew about the bonding was that I really needed to be with him every so often. I’m glad I didn’t have it as strongly as the Floozy did.

It was obvious to me that Floozy was still given assignments and apparently was now successful, as I saw her almost every week. Every time I saw her at the house, she was nude and wore a special leash Master designed based on the prototype I came up with using a tampon and twine. Master’s approval of my punishment of Floozy made me feel particularly proud. Master’s version of Floozy’s leash consisted of a lovely gold chain with a control ball on the end for the person leading her. On the business end was a device that was convertible into a dildo, plug, or ball gag. Electric shocks and vibrations could be administered on a one-time or pattern basis from the control ball, and it seemed that once inserted, it would not exit the Floozy’s orifice unless the ball matched my biometrics or those of Master. There were no indicators on the control ball, and everything was quite symmetrical. I enjoyed experimenting on the various settings, much to the Floozy’s extreme discomfort.

Master did mention something about me being programmed to protect Sammy as an explanation for the incident on the Shuttle. What else was I been programmed to do? Almost certainly, assuming the “ready position” in Jirou’s office must have been programmed into me since I never did it before, nor have I ever felt a need to do it since except when I see Sammy do it. If the collar made me say the things I said to Floozy on the shuttle, then he would definitely be a wizard. I didn’t think he knew I felt I owed her a tiny favor. I don’t think I would have warned her otherwise. Her actions in Australia totally pissed me off.

With regard to that ready position, I’ve noticed whenever Sammy is waiting for me, she gets into that position. She doesn’t necessarily disrobe unless she thinks I’m wasting time, and she knows that a naked Sammy is difficult for me to ignore.

I even saw Sammy teaching Shirley the “ready position” sans nudity, as a way for her to meditate on the things she learned during a particular day.


It was time for my monthly visit to the clinic, and I was accompanied by Sammy.

Sammy always wants to show her appreciation for her doctor, and counts the days until it finally arrives.

We both arrived in our matching silk uniforms. I sat in the waiting room, allowing Sammy and the doctor to do their thing in private. She wanted me to be there with her, but I wanted her to have her special time with the doctor to be just the two of them. Sammy never made any demands on me, but I knew she loved being with the doctor.

There were lots of similarities in being a slave as being the owner of a soku. Sammy never asked for anything, so I would have to think of rewards for her on my own, just the way I would have to try to come up with new ways to make Master happy. It seemed as if I did the the most work in all of our roles, and I relished it completely!

In the waiting room were a couple of other women. Neither wore anything that indicated that they were collared, and I guess my silk uniform didn’t match their idea of being in service, at least in a free clinic. Although Sammy’s uniform matched mine, she was totally subservient to me, and that was noticed by everybody.

“Is she yours?” one woman asked.

I knew they were referring to Sammy, who was with me when I first entered the waiting room. “Yes. Why do you ask?”

“Is she from around here?”

“She was born and raised outside Tokyo,” I answered. “She came with me when I returned to the States a few months ago.”

“Hmmph,” one of the woman said under her breath to the other woman in the room. “Importing whores when there are so many around here. That’s the problem with this country. Some people aren’t patriotic enough to hire locally. There must be thousands of people with contracts just dying for an opportunity to work.”

I bit my tongue. I didn’t need to get into a fight that would end up with me unable to hit somebody that wasn’t collared and leave me defenseless and under the cross-hairs of the authorities.

“Some people prefer the exotic types, even though we have exotics right here,” said the other “patriotic” air head, agreeing with the first.

“You may have a point,” I said, really trying to hold my temper. “Then again, isn’t the country richer when billions of dollars are brought into this country for free?”

“How’s that again?”

“Asami,” I said, using her Japanese name. “The whore you were referring to. She is worth billions of dollars.”

“No way!”

I simply nodded. I learned a lot about Sammy, and I felt the need to correct the record with these assholes. Something told me not to kill them.

I said, “She is a true Japanese soku ... or geisha, learning service from just about childbirth, learning to serve in just about every way, not limited to sex. She is a singer and has made half a dozen gold records in Japan. She’s also a three star sushi chef, which means a lot in her country. In addition, she has designed very popular fashions in high Tokyo society, and has contributed more to the world than most females, including myself. Corporations would kill to get her to endorse them.” I noticed the article listed her as a geisha, a common American misunderstanding. I used the terms more familiar to idiotic Americans. I didn’t feel a need to differentiate what a soku was and a geisha was not.

“I find that hard to believe,” the woman chuckled.

I pulled my portacomm out in a flash, and brought up a page I discovered when I there was some spare time in Australia and directed it toward the holo.

There was Sammy, identified by her formal Japanese name in English and Japanese. There were pictures of her in a traditional garb and even some nudes. Her lists of accomplishments were legendary. Her “geisha” persona was mentioned, but so was everything else. I originally bookmarked this to ask Master if this would help in Sammy’s immigration logjam.

“My god! She uses this clinic? A billionaire?”

I simply shrugged. “Her needs are the same as yours and mine. She lives a simple life. Even so, some short-sighted and small thinking people see her just as a whore and for some reason, just assume she’s a burden on society.”

The women scrolled through the holo, and her picture and accomplishments definitely were prominent. I think that they were now trying to think of some way of getting Sammy’s autograph.

About a half hour later, Sammy appeared and I was happy to see that she was dressed in her silk dress. I gave a nod to her that Sammy instantly interpreted correctly. She also recognized the holo that the women were still reading.

She came over to me and kissed me in a warm embrace. “Sumo, the doctor will see the two of us now.”

“Thank you, Sammy.” I turned to the women. “Have a nice day, ladies.”


I was shaking after I left the waiting room. I so much wanted to replace the white walls and trim with the dark reddish brown of the assholes’ blood. My heart was racing, and Sammy recognized my inner turmoil.

“Mistress Sumo, you do not have to fight everybody that has a negative thought about me,” she said, trying to soothe me.

“I can’t help it. Those narrow minded idiots ... they frustrate me. They think they’re superior to us ... even what they said about people in the WfD just aching for jobs. I found out about your history recently and wanted to talk to you about it ... and ... they have no idea of the horrors...” I stopped, my eyes in tears, unable to continue.

Sammy led me into an unused examination room. “Mistress, calm down.” She kissed me tenderly on the lips. “I haven’t kept things from you. They are all my past. Yes, I’ve done all those things, but my life reached its zenith once we met.”

“The article said you were in your forties.”

“Forty nine.”

“I thought you were in your twenties ... maybe your thirties.”

“According to you Americans, we age nice, especially if we maintain a good diet and keep in shape.” Sammy wore a smirk on her face.

“Nicely,” I corrected, then I ended up crying on her shoulder as I realized I might have upset her. “I’m sorry. Master told me to correct you.”

“No apology needed, Sumo. Now look at me.”

I did.

“I’m here. I’m with you. I want to be here. This is where I belong. Don’t start thinking you’re unworthy. In just a few months, you’ve accomplished quite a lot yourself.”

“Like what?”

“It took me twenty five years to become a proper soku. You did it the moment you stepped into Jirou’s office. Oh, you made some silly mistakes, but they were just that ... silly, and you never made any of them more than once. Jirou saw the potential in you, and also knew you were inaccessible. Believe me, you would be serving him instead of your Master if that were in any way possible.”

“I’m no real soku.”

“You know service, you give your fealty to a man you despise, and still see that these ideas aren’t contradictory. I saw the programming in the kitchen. You told everybody you’re on a vegan diet, but the food you were forced to eat was as tasteless as paper, yet you did it happily because it was your job. I see it now in the whore you call Floozy, and I would say you made her see things your way. You have a stronger sense of duty than most people. You do what you think is right, and the only reason you’re upset right now is because you think I’m a delicate doll that needs to be protected from every slight breeze. I’d say that Master told you to protect me.”

“He told me after the incident on the shuttle that he programmed that into me.”

“You are a human being. You are subject to all the frailties that a human being must live with. Except you have set such a high standard for yourself, that you will beat yourself up over the slightest mistake. Learn to accept your humanity.”

I sighed and nodded. “I’ll make every effort.”

“Do you want to know something? The only reason I have ever beat you in a throw down is that I cheat. I put you into a position where you can hurt me a lot or hurt me a little. You will always choose the little, and even then, you hold your attack. I take advantage of that knowledge and it’s only my speed that catches you by surprise. If you chose full force, I would easily lose.”

I nodded. I knew that I held back, but I didn’t know she manipulated me that way.

“The other thing, you show restraint. You do it with me, you did it with the Floozy in Australia and...”

“What about the Floozy?” I demanded. What the two of us said and did on the shuttle was in private.

“Her relationship has changed with Master since the two of you came back. That was not her doing. She never wore such a humiliating leash before. You aren’t mean spirited, but you seem to relish it when you humiliate the Floozy. I’d say he has put you in charge of punishing her even though it goes against your nature.”

I sighed.

“Now we come to the women at this clinic.”

“I was helpless back there.”

“‘Nobody collared may injure anyone else, ‘ Sammy quoted. “You think there’s an exception for other whores, but that’s not how it is supposed to work. You told me the story about the Day Care center, and they still fear you. They weren’t whores. If you wanted to, you could have killed both of those women in the waiting room. Instead, you showed them the holo. Your mind saw another way, and restrained yourself. It wasn’t the collar. It was you. You restrained yourself.”

“I didn’t think of that.”

“Maybe I’m wrong to tell you that. Talk to your Master. You need to find out his purpose for you. He definitely has one.”

“All right.”

I was ready to face the doctor now.


At home, I found Master, and asked if he had time to talk.

“This is as good as any time. What do you want to know about yourself?”

“What makes you so sure that it’s about me?”

Master sighed. “I knew this moment was coming. You aren’t dumb, and Sammy is gifted with more insight than any other person I’ve met. Something happened at the clinic. You got angry, and perhaps Sammy talked you down?”

“No, Master. Quite the opposite. I did get angry, but I talked myself down. Sammy told me why.”

“Oh. I wasn’t monitoring the clinic’s feeds, so you’ll have to brief me on what happened.”

I told Master what happened when I waited for Sammy in the waiting room, and the conversation afterward. All the time, he nodded, as if what happened was expected.

“Give me a link to your bookmark. It may indeed help. As for your performance, I’d give you an A+.”

I totally ignored the tingle from my Master.

“Sammy told you that you could have injured the women.”

“I could have killed them easily.”

“I know.”

“Why am I different than any other collared person? How did I get by the detection station in Australian Immigration? How did I teach the whore that insulted Sammy a lesson? Why did I let you lie to me just now about not monitoring the clinic’s feeds? Why did the clinic tell me there was nothing different about my collar’s programming?”

“Good questions, Sumo.”

I knew the little bastard would not answer those questions. I simply left the room, thoroughly disgusted with him.


I spent the rest of the day in self-imposed isolation.

I was angry. I was being manipulated all this time.

First, I went to the pool where I swam two thousand laps, counting each lap myself, promising to start from zero if I forgot where I was.

Then I went to the exercise room, and worked out on the cable machines. I put them to the maximum resistance, and while it was difficult at first, they started to get easier. My muscles took the strain, albeit not easily.

Then another five hundred laps in the pool.

I skipped dinner, and knew I broke a rule. I put up with the discomfort by adding even more weights on the cable machine and kept on exercising.

By ten in the evening, I was totally spent. My muscles were cramping with the unaccustomed exertion. I was hungry, hurting, and horny.

I went to the bedroom. It was empty. Inside the master bathroom, I removed my anal vibrator, and cleaned it as thoroughly as I could using the little bastard’s toothbrush. I took my blanket from the closet, then thought better of it, and went into another bedroom and slept in the bed there.

Master either didn’t look for me or didn’t bother me. That was fine with me. I slept like a baby. I discovered later that Sammy took over my motherly duties with Shirley, telling her that I wasn’t feeling well. She played with her, she bathed her, and she tucked her into bed. She even slept on the floor of Shirley’s room, just in case Shirley would have bad dreams, but in reality, I know she did it to give me my space. I think she would feel weird sleeping in Master’s room with me feeling the way I was.

The next morning, I got up early, and abandoned my duties once again, going straight to what comforted me the previous day, switching between the exercise room and the pool.

It was about noon that Sammy finally confronted me.

“How many machines have you broken?” she asked.

“Just the one.”

Sammy looked at the cable machine. The weights were broken when I got angry and pulled the cables so tightly that something gave and all the weights went crashing down. I totally ignored the warnings that the unit was way overloaded and it wasn’t really a surprise when it broke.

“I’m glad you’re not angry at me.”

“I’m not even fucking sure who I’m angry at,” I said. “Actually, I know exactly who I’m angry at. That mother fucker!”

“I brought a bowl of rice.”

“A Macburger would be better.”

“Your body would reject it after all these months.”

“Make yourself useful. A Macburger and a beer. Add extra bacon. Put about a pound of it on the burger.” I waved my hand to dismiss by best friend.

“I’ll put the extra bacon on the side,” Sammy said as she left the exercise room.

I wished I didn’t break the cable machine. I sighed and ran another couple miles on the treadmill.

I walked to the pool and did a perfect dive, and started to do more laps.

“Your lunch is here,” Sammy said, as I was taking a breather. I considered ignoring her, but it was Sammy. I could never be angry at her.

I looked up and saw that Sammy indeed prepared what I requested. She was also nude.

I got out of the pool, and walked to the table where the food was set. I noticed that Sammy was standing in some sort of formal position. It took me a few moments to recognize that it must be a standing version of the “ready position.”

“Get over here. We can talk. I’m not going to kill you.”

Sammy nodded, and sat down, still in her modified ready position, a position I never saw before, with her hands behind her back and breasts thrust out. I knew she was simply reacting to my giving her the first orders she didn’t like.

I looked at the burger, then at Sammy, and immediately I felt guilty. I considered all the fat and cholesterol in those things, as well as the pile of bacon beside it. I looked at the intent look on my soku’s face, and shook my head.

Sammy didn’t say anything, but pulled out the bowl of rice from behind her back. It was still warm.

I took bowl from Sammy and removed the chopsticks she stuck into the rice as I started to eat.

“So ... tell me how you managed to live the life of a Renaissance Lady,” I asked of Sammy.


It was interesting how Sammy could condense her nearly half century of life into a tale lasting twenty minutes. At the end, my rice bowl was empty, and I was still hungry. That burger started to look very tempting, as well as the pile of bacon next to it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.