Open
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A short story about a visit to the US Open tennis tournament and helping out someone who needed a hand.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking  

[Apologies for the slight rewrite, I kept thinking about Irina’s character and had to touch it up a bit]

I was in an Uber heading to the same hotel as last year. The username was the same, so I was pretty sure I’d be seeing Irina in a few minutes. The message had asked if I could wait an hour, but I had answered that I would be ready at the end of the men’s match. I was a bit surprised though, I figured that since Irina had won, she might not need my attention. Or perhaps would take longer to finish up at the stadium. In any case, I had enjoyed the men’s match before receiving the message with the Uber’s license plate.

Walking up to the room number, I knocked and the door opened instantly. Katerina was there smiling at me, “Please come in Sir.” It had been a year since I last saw her, but she looked pretty much the same. She escorted me into the main part of the suite before inviting me to sit and asking if I’d like something to drink. Unlike last year, I wasn’t challenged by this and sat down. Irina came out of the bedroom, crossing the room to sit with me. Katerina excused herself and went into the other room.

“Congratulations on your win today, I was really impressed. The crowd was with you.”

“Thank you Sir! It was a hard match, but I was mostly pleased with my performance. Were you in the stadium?”

“I was. After last year, I made sure I’d be there for you. For now, let’s hold off on the Sir’s until we agree on what we’re doing.”

“Ok. I still think about our time last year quite a bit. It really helped me refocus on what I needed to do differently. Even though it was only that one time, it made an impression on me. Even when I’ve had my friend discipline me, my mind keeps going back to our session.”

The bit about her friend disturbed me a bit, but I did not let it show. “I’m glad I was able to help last year. But you just made the quarterfinals, why did you reach out to me tonight?”

“Two reasons, Sir. The first is that I still made mistakes and would like you to help remind me. However, since I have to play a match in two days, we would have to limit ourselves quite a bit more than we did last year.”

I let the Sir go by but responded, “That’s understandable and something I’m happy to agree to. What’s the second reason?”

“This is a bit embarrassing, but someone noticed that I got more serious after last year’s Open. They asked what had prompted the change. Without thinking about it too much, I told her. She was shocked, but kept asking for details which I would not share. She’s at the Open, but was knocked out in the last round the other day. I told her she could stay with me an extra day or two. If you agree, I’d like you to help her like you did me.”

“Before we get into her situation, I’d like to discuss us. I enjoyed our time together last year as well, but I’m disappointed I’ve heard nothing from you since. I wasn’t sure you’d reach out tonight even. Tell me directly, what are you looking for, so that we don’t waste each others time.”

She paused for a second and looked at me before answering. “As I told you last year, tennis is my focus and I don’t have a lot of extra time for relationships that aren’t helping me with that. I’m not looking for a boyfriend, or a Master or anyone who won’t help my career. At some point that will change, but for now, that’s what is most important for me. I do want your help keeping me focused. You are right, I should have reached out earlier. I’ve been planning for a long time to do so when I reached the Open, but I could have ... Well, I see you understand.”

“I do understand. Your career needs a level of dedication that most people are not willing to embrace. I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend, or my slave, or really anything permanent. I’m merely stating that if you want my help again, we need to come to a better understanding of our relationship. One which does not put me at your beck and call, wondering if you’re going to log into dindr a year later. I’ll respect your profession, but you need to respect me or this will not work for either of us. You’re free to say your safe word and walk away of course, but until you do that, I want work out a better arrangement between us.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.