Junior Year
Chapter 35: I and Love and You

Copyright© 2016 by G Younger ISBN-10: 0-9988371-0-5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35: I and Love and You - David's Junior Year is beginning with a sharp edge to it. His best friend is dead. The girl he'd thought he would spend the rest of his life with is now lost to him as well. He's facing new challenges and pressures due to his rapidly increasing fame. He doesn't just want to survive - he wants to excel. He'll have to reach deep inside himself and find the inner strength and toughness, the resolve and focus, to achieve his dreams. Golden Clitorides: 1st Epic Erotic Story and Erotic Humor Story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Sports   School   Slow  

Wednesday December 30

I was a complete slug in the morning and slept in. I came downstairs to find Caryn and Fritz having coffee with my parents.

“What’re the big plans for today?” I asked as I poured myself a cup.

“Disneyland,” Dad said. “The girls want to go.”

I smiled because he was acting put-out. But I knew he was a kid at heart and would have fun, so I didn’t feel even a little bit sorry for him.

“What about you?” Mom asked.

“David has another busy schedule on the set today. Next week he’ll be off to promote his movie. He has to do a few scenes this morning, then baseball practice, driving school, rehearsal dinner, and finally a bachelor party,” Caryn recited.

“What she said!” I pointed at Caryn.

I was sent to make breakfast.


I went to wardrobe and then makeup to get ready for my first scene. Zak ambushed me first thing.

“Are we on for tonight?” he asked.

“I’m not going to regret this, am I?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” Zak asked.

“It isn’t a birthday party for a thirteen-year-old, is it?” I asked.

“No, nothing like that,” Zak laughed. “They’re actually, uh, nude models guaranteed to be 100% natural.”

“And...” I prodded.

“They rarely have parties, but when they do they’re supposed to be legendary. From what I hear it’s supposed to put the Playboy parties to shame.”

“How did you get invited to this?” I asked.

“Actually, you did. I saw the invite in your studio mailbox and took it before Caryn got your mail. I took it upon myself to have you invite four guests and me.”

Devin had three friends standing up with him. If I thought this through, I’m sure that Zak had planned to invite his friends originally. He must really want to go if he was willing to give up the other tickets just so he could attend. I would also have to make sure he couldn’t get into my mail anymore.

“That’s why you needed me. Why was I invited?” I asked.

“I don’t know, maybe it’s because you were born with a horseshoe up your butt,” Zak whined and then he huffed. “There’s one more thing; well, maybe two.”

“I’m going to regret this, aren’t I?” I asked.

“Trust me, you’ll thank me later. We all have to arrive together, and you have to allow them to photograph you with the models.”

“Have them send over the release and contract to Caryn,” I said.

“So you’ll do it?” he asked eagerly.

“You have to get one more ticket for my security,” I said.

He looked confused.

“Fritz, the beefy guy that follows me around,” I clued him in.

“Let me make a call,” he said, and hurried off.

I just wondered what ‘uh, models’ meant. I had a good imagination, and if Zak was involved they were either hookers or porn stars. I hoped Devin would be okay if they were.


Coach Camarillo came to me for our last session. I was happy, because I didn’t have the time to drive to practice today. He pulled out his laptop, and turned it so I could see.

“I spent some time analyzing some of your more recent hitting videos. Compared to where you started almost a month ago, you’ve made great strides. I also received a copy of the scouting report Lucas Kite put together. I’ll be sending both to the Under 18 selection committee with my recommendation that you get a shot at the tournament. From there it’s up to you.”

“I appreciate your help,” I said.

“It’s obvious why you’re such a highly rated football player. Many times just being a great athlete isn’t enough. You might not remember, but Michael Jordan retired from the NBA so he could see if he was good enough to be a professional baseball player. At the time he was the best basketball player in the world, and he didn’t make it in baseball.

“I guess what I’m saying is, you have the raw talent to be a good, and maybe even a great baseball player; but as of now, you’re still raw. My concern is that with a change of position you might have a hard time making the Under 18 team, just because you haven’t spent enough time in the field. What makes me want to give you the shot is because of your hitting.

“You have the frame to add more muscle, which you’ll need if you want to survive the rigors of a major league season. What makes you one of the better hitters I’ve seen at your age is your hand and wrist strength. You’re able to fight off pitches others can’t. You also have excellent eye-hand coordination. I want you to put in the work this off-season to get better. If you were under contract, I’d send you to winter ball,” he said.

“Baseball is a possibility, then,” I said.

“Let’s put it this way. You look like a baseball player. You have all the measurables we’re looking for. You’re big, strong, and can run like the wind. Add your ability to hit the ball, and you’ll get a shot. Your being a top-rated high school quarterback tells me that you have the work ethic that’s needed. The only thing that is missing is time playing the game.”

I was told almost the same thing about football my freshman year.

We spent the rest of the time talking about what he wanted me to do to improve my hitting. Just like throwing a football, you had to create the muscle memory, and the only way to do that was to hit, a lot. He promised to keep in touch and I thanked him.


Mom showed up with Dad just before my day ended at the set. They both were sunburned from being out and about their first couple of days here. I knew they’d had a good time, because Dad sent me pictures all day. They’d all gotten their picture taken with Mickey and Minnie as well as Goofy. The girls also had their picture taken with one of the Disney Princesses.

“You ready?” I asked.

Mom was coming with me to my driving class. They wanted to talk to her about personal safety as a realtor.

“Whenever you are,” Mom said.

I packed up a few things I might need next week. I wouldn’t be back until my movie opened next Friday. Caryn had gotten the final schedule of interviews and appearances earlier today. I would be in New York Monday and make various stops on the way back to LA on Wednesday. The premier was Thursday night, and then we would hit different places in LA through the weekend. I was a little jealous that Craig Wild would be on Saturday Night Live the weekend of the opening.

We left the set and went to the High Performance Driving School. I dropped Mom and Dad off in one of the classrooms where they’d receive safety instruction. Devin and I went straight to driving. Devin hadn’t been nearly as aggressive as I was, so they worked with him on the same things they did the first day.

They taught stunt driving, so they showed me some things that were a lot of fun. Of course, if I ever did any of them on a real street I would at the very least get a ticket. I thought the power-slide into a parking spot might come in handy. I knew I was doing well when I saw Bill grab the dash and white-knuckle it on a few of my driving feats. The fun part was learning how to drive the car out of control, and yet still control it, if that makes any sense. The Charger Hellcat was just the car for that type of driving.

The final task of the day was to run it as fast as it would go on a half-mile course. I was surprised when Bill got out of the car and my mom got in with me.

“You sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“I trust you. Now show me what this thing can do,” Mom ordered.

I was supposed to race Devin, but he decided against it. I smiled when I saw Bill in the car next to me. Dad was in his car.

As we lined up, I took a moment to appreciate what a beast the Charger Hellcat was. You could feel the deep rumble of its massive engine as we idled up to the starting line. I smoked the tires to heat them up for a better grip on the start. I saw Bill do the same. I looked over to Mom, and she gave me a thumbs-up.

On the start, Bill got a slight jump on me and was three-quarters of a car length in front of me. The thrust of the Hellcat’s engine pressed us back into our seats as we rocketed down the track. The unmistakable whine of the supercharger filled the interior of the car. At the quarter-mile mark I glanced down and I was doing 123 mph. If the race had ended there, Bill would have gotten me by a half car-length.

Unlike other cars, the Charger Hellcat had plenty more left and I watched the speedometer begin to go higher. Mom was loving it. I could hear her yelling.

“Get him, David!”

As we raced down the last quarter mile, I began to overtake Bill and my dad. When I caught him my mom was yelling and pumping her fist. At the half-mile mark I was clocked at 187 mph. The full track was a mile, so I continued to push it until I reached 195 mph before I shut it down. I’d read the specs, and they claimed the production model could do over 200 mph. The one thing I would do when I got home was to beef up the brakes. The Charger was a heavy car, and when you had it moving that fast it took a lot of real estate to slow it down.

I was all smiles when we made it back to the building. I knew I would take more classes. Even with just three days under my belt, I felt much more comfortable behind the wheel. I would have to thank the girls for the best Christmas present ever. Well, the jet waterboard was pretty awesome, so it might be a tie.


Devin had to hurry off because he had rehearsal for his ceremony tomorrow. Mom and Dad planned to go on a date. I didn’t have to meet Sandy until after the rehearsal. They were having the wedding at Saddle Rock Ranch. Because we had some time, Fritz and I went surfing.

The rehearsal dinner was held at the hotel Devin and Cora’s wedding party was staying at, the Huntley Hotel on Santa Monica Beach. They had a restaurant on the eighteenth floor from which you could see the ocean and the lights of the city.

Everyone was in a good mood, and I enjoyed getting to know Devin’s friends. I knew Lou, because he was the one that came up with Devin’s toys. Mark and Cliff were high school friends who loved the outdoors as much as Devin did. Cliff was Devin’s best man and gave a brief toast before dinner to the happy couple. His best joke was: ‘If Cora could be a Barbie, she would be Divorced Barbie. This doll comes with Ken’s house, Ken’s car and Ken’s boat.’

Devin was a good sport and flipped his friend off.

“What do you girls have planned for tonight?” I asked Sandy.

“What would you guess?”

She nodded towards Cora’s bridesmaids. Pam had been right when she’d told me that her sister’s friends were on the slutty side. Two of them had obviously been enhanced. I guess if I went to the trouble to get giant boobies, I’d want to show them to the world, too. The male waitstaff seemed to think they needed their water filled an awful lot. Sandy must have had a talk with the females, because they all eyed me, but none of them flirted with me. Devin’s friends were fair game, though, and seemed to enjoy it.

“I think I’m nervous about what they might plan. Seems a little unfair that Devin couldn’t go to a strip club,” I said.

“He told me what you planned for them. I think that might be worse. He made me promise not to tell Cora.”

“We’re just going to a party,” I said.

“Did you even bother to Google 21 Naturals?” she asked.

I suddenly was a little nervous. Sandy got out her phone and brought it up. Yep, it was a porn site. Zak was dead.

“Yeah, I vote we don’t tell Cora,” I said.

“If things get too weird tonight, will you come get me?” she asked.

I saw through her little ruse, and was more than happy to come get her. I spent the rest of the meal catching up with my friend. I really liked Sandy, and could see us being friends for life. She had a good heart, and had been there when I needed her two years ago. At the time, we were just getting to know each other when I was trapped in the avalanche. She’d helped out my church youth group and flown my dad out to be with me. At the time, he didn’t know if he was picking up a body or me. Thankfully, I survived. I would never forget her kindness.

After dinner I received a text that Zak was there with the limo. I found Fritz, who’d had dinner in the lounge, and gathered up Devin and his friends. We were off to see what a party was like that was supposed to be better than going to the Playboy Mansion.


When we got into the limo I introduced Zak to everyone. He was so excited I wondered if he was ten and just been told he was getting a dirt bike for his birthday.

“Are there really going to be porn stars at this party?” Cliff asked.

Zak gave me a sheepish look.

“Yes. I hope you guys are good in bed,” Zak said.

“Damn straight, I’m good in bed. I can sleep for days,” Cliff said.

I hid my smile, because Zak seemed to be at a loss as to what to say to that. Cliff had said it with a straight face. I could tell that Devin and his friends were used to his sense of humor. Zak wasn’t to be discouraged, though.

“I bought a variety-pack of condoms. Which kind do you like best?” he asked as he pulled a Costco-size box out of his bag.

“I like M&M Condoms. They melt in your mouth, not in your hands,” Cliff announced.

Zak blinked.

“I like Bounty Condoms. They’re the quicker picker-upper,” I said, getting into the spirit of things.

“I prefer Chevy Condoms. Like a rock,” Devin added.

“I fancy KFC Condoms. Finger-licking good,” Lou shared.

“I have to have Energizer Condoms. They just keep going and going and going,” Fritz said, shocking all of us.

We all started laughing, and Zak figured out we were just being goofy and lost that deer-in-the-headlights look. He got with the program and came up with his own.

“I’d say I like Star Trek Condoms. To boldly go where no man has gone before!”

I guess none of us knew what to expect. I mean, you can only try to imagine what it might be like. If you were thinking half-naked beautiful women everywhere you turned, then you would have been right. I was torn between the thong and t-shirt with no bra, the men’s white dress shirt and nothing else, or the yoga pants and sports bra, as my favorite attire. The guy-to-girl ratio was also seriously in our favor. Zak said they needed to control things so the party didn’t get out of hand.

A woman who seemed to be in charge cornered me.

“David, welcome. Let me get a photographer and we’ll have pictures taken,” she said.

I noticed several other stars being led around to get pictures with the girls. I was a little surprised when I recognized a couple of celebrities whom I thought were married. I certainly wouldn’t want pictures of me at a party like this to get back to my soon-to-be ex.

I saw Devin and his friends had found the bar. Zak was already missing. Fritz was standing just inside the room, watching me. A young-looking girl with a camera around her neck hurried up to me.

“Hey,” she said, trying to act cool.

“Sup,” I shot back.

She bobbed her head as she tried to act casual, but I could tell she was excited to see me. I would bet she wasn’t much older than I was.

I waited for her to lead the way, but she was too busy acting cool. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, “Aren’t you supposed to take my picture?”

The poor girl blushed. I just did my usual thing and began to introduce myself to everyone. She became my shadow and I could hear the shutter snap.

I think when God made women he gave them a choice: either a big butt and huge breasts, or small butt and itty-bitty titties. I found a young Latina who had Kim Kardashian’s butt and the biggest, softest breasts I’d ever seen. I guess I should explain how I knew they were soft: she made a point to trap my arm between them when we had our picture taken.

“You’re cute,” she said as she stroked my arm.

Devin and his friends picked that moment to appear out of nowhere. All four of them were almost drooling.

“Devin, I’d like you to meet...” I said, and then turned to her. “I’m sorry, what’s your name?”

“Bella,” she said.

Lou stepped forward and smiled.

“That means beautiful. Your parents got it right when they named you,” he said as he took her hand and kissed it.

“Amante de la, you flatter me,” she said.

“Bella, it’s Devin’s bachelor party. Do you have some friends he and his friends could spend some time with?” I asked.

“Sí, un momento.”

She left.

“Are we doing this?” Devin asked.

“It’s up to you, but I think Lou’s in love,” Cliff teased.

She came back with four friends. She took Lou’s hand.

“Ven con nosotros, amante.”

“She said to come with them,” Lou translated.

I wished them good luck, and Bella stopped and tilted her head.

“You don’t want to join us?”

“Thank you, but no,” I said, and then held up a finger. “Devin, do you have a second?”

He really didn’t want to, but he did. His girl waited on him.

“I’m going to take off. Don’t let Zak talk you into anything,” I warned.

“I think we can figure things out. I’ll see you tomorrow. Thanks for inviting us, and say hello to my sister.”

I just shook my head, because we both knew he’d just busted me. He left and I went to find Fritz.

“You didn’t find anyone you liked?” he asked.

“I think I liked most of them. At some point I realized that all this is just not me. I can see how someone like Zak can go out and find a new friend almost every day. I have to admit that LA is full of some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. I don’t know. I guess what I’m saying is that it all just seems too easy. I mean, the last party I was at I met a girl, she told me her name, and then we were naked,” I said.

Fritz laughed at me.

“I sound like a pussy, don’t I?”

That made him laugh even harder.

“Fuck you. Let’s go find the bachelorette party so I can save Sandy.”

I took one last look around and remembered my motto lately—no regrets. Would I regret not going wild at a party with porn stars? I think it came down to that I knew they made their living having sex. If I wanted someone like that I could just get married. Did I just think that? I would bet any of Cora’s bridesmaids would marry me in a heartbeat, for my money. Maybe Devin and I could have a double wedding.

Honestly, I didn’t have a problem with a casual hookup. The girl at the party had been fun, and we both knew the score. I think part of it was my Alpha Male side. I didn’t want to share my women. I had no idea how promiscuous the girl at the party was, but that was the point: I didn’t know. I guess if I wanted to prove my dominance, I could have bedded half the women here. Someday I might just do that, but if I had a choice, I’d rather spend my time with Sandy tonight.

I sent her a text. She sent one back saying where they were. I guess I wasn’t surprised when Paul showed up with the Range Rover. He was in charge of my parents; he said they were out dancing, and told him he had time to pick up Fritz and me. We drove to a shady part of town where there was a strip club, and it was ladies night. I sent a text to Sandy to let her know we were there, and she came out with Pam and Tracy. Pam looked pissed.

I got out, helping them into the car, and Pam rushed into my arms.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“My sister and her friends tried to force me to get a lap dance,” she said, and I could feel her shaking.

“She stood up to them,” Tracy clued me in.

“Really?” I asked as I brushed the hair out of her eyes and smiled at her.

We got into the car, and Sandy was okay with Pam sitting next to me. The Range Rover had individual bucket seats, two to a row, so the three of us couldn’t sit together. On the ride to the beach house Sandy and Tracy told me what happened.

“As soon as we got there, they clipped a cheap veil onto Cora’s hair. I think it was so all the dancers knew to put their junk in her face,” Sandy said.

“She had a handful a couple of times,” Tracy admitted.

“Then Cora paid for a private room and several dancers joined us. I think she thought if she could get Pam to go along with the fun, she’d get a pass.” Sandy said.

“Her bridesmaids weren’t holding back. I think I actually saw one of them give that Asian guy a blowjob over in the corner,” Tracy said.

“Your text couldn’t have come at a better time. I was ready to just grab a cab back to the hotel,” Sandy said.

“So how was your party?” Tracy asked with a smirk.

“They really were porn stars,” I started, and then told them about everyone I saw, and what the party was like.

“And you came back for us? When you could be spending time with them?” Pam asked.

“I’m not always a slut,” I defended myself.

I saw Pam relax and giggle. I think she thought I was a slut!


Fritz and Paul left. Pam and Tracy claimed one of the extra bedrooms. I heard them talking and I could hear Pam giggle, so I knew she was okay. Sandy and I got naked, and I talked her into going onto the roof so we could use the hot tub. I grabbed a wine cooler and got myself a beer from the fridge under the outdoor kitchen’s countertop.

You could see the reflection of the moon on the waves. I left the jets off so we could soak and enjoy the sound of the surf. Sandy got close to me and I felt her hand cover my member.

“Devin knows about us,” I said.

“Did he say something?” she asked.

“He said to tell you hello.”

“Did he cheat on Cora?” she asked.

“I didn’t see anything,” I said.

“That’s not what I asked.”

“Do you really want to know?”

She thought about it, and I think my answer satisfied her curiosity.

“I got accepted to Cal Berkeley. Caryn convinced me they had a nice school of business. They have a relatively new MBA program for Executives. It’s ranked eighth nationally.”

“That sounds like a good fit. Devin’s going to miss you.”

“I think that’s what Cora’s for.”

“Oh,” was my witty response.

She squeezed my cock.

“Take me to bed and make love to me,” she said.

We got out of the hot tub and were drying off when I heard a giggle. I turned to the noise and saw my parents, naked, as they came up the stairs. I think they planned the same thing I had. I grabbed Sandy and put her behind me.

“All yours,” I said, startling them.

“We could never get him to wear clothes when he was little,” Mom told Sandy.

“Thanks for that tidbit. There’s beer and wine coolers in the fridge,” I said, and left my parents to do things no son should ever even imagine.


“Your dad’s kind of hot,” Sandy teased me.

I made a face.

“Seriously, if I were into older men I might go for him.”

I rolled my eyes.

“I bet he knows things,” she said, tapping her chin with her index finger.

“I bet if you keep it up, you’ll have to find him if you expect to get any tonight.”

“Why do men have such fragile egos?” Sandy asked.

“Are you just goading me so I’ll bring my ‘A’ game?”

“Yes, please.”

I crawled up on the bed, laid her back and kissed her. I let my hands explore her body. Sandy wasn’t content to just let me control things. She pushed me on my back and kissed her way down my stomach. My breath caught as she sucked the head of my dick into her mouth.

“Mmm ... I love the taste of your dick. You always smell like a man,” she said as she sniffed my stomach.

I looked into her brown eyes as she lavished nibbles on my cock. Sandy wasn’t a beauty in the classic sense. She was the girl-next-door who was fit from riding horses and snowboarding. She had a firm bottom and strong thighs. I watched as her head bobbed up and down my member. She kept looking up to make sure I was watching what she was doing. I groaned when she pulled off and licked my cock to get it wet, and then attacked my balls. She gave them a thorough tongue-bath, and then sucked them both into her mouth as she grasped my dick.

Sandy took me back into her mouth and went up and down slowly, sucking with delicate force as she used her tongue to tickle the underside of my shaft. After the first few bobs, she took a deep breath and then obviously relaxed herself. I watched in complete rapture as she seemed to focus her will and then plunge downward as she swallowed me to the root, using her throat muscles to massage the head of my prick. She looked up to see my reaction. I was amazed that she was able to take all of me.

“Yesss,” I hissed between my lips.

I reached down to move her hair so I could see her face better. She jerked off my cock, gasped for breath and smiled at me.

“Do you like that?”

“You have no idea. That was fantastic.”

“I learned that just for you,” she said, obviously pleased with herself.

“I’m impressed.”

Sandy proved to me that her sword-swallowing act was no fluke. She was very determined to make an impression as she worked my cock over.

“Flip around so I can eat you while you do that,” I suggested.

Sandy straddled my head and then went back to work. I’d promised her my ‘A’ game, so I devoured her little pussy. She tasted a little bit like the hot tub, but that was soon replaced with her essence as she became aroused. Sandy was one of those girls who had tight little lips that allowed your tongue to glide over her sex.

When she became aroused, her lips opened up and I was given deeper access. I used three fingers and began to rub around her clit. As soon as I did that, she forgot about sucking my dick. She made a little whining noise and then stiffened.

“Damn, David!”

She wiggled away from me.

“Too much, too much,” she complained as she tried to get out of reach.

I ignored her protests and flipped her on her back. She again tried to escape when I went to put on a condom, but I was having none of that. She was the one who’d challenged me. She didn’t really fight me, because she actually guided me into her depths. I was on my knees, sitting straight up, so I was able to reach down and use the three-finger technique to stimulate her clit as I sawed into her.

Sandy wasn’t well-endowed, but she had nice long nipples that were now rock-hard. I watched and I recognized the signs of another orgasm as it came on. Sandy’s eyes became unfocused, and her chest and neck began to flush. That little whine was back. I smiled when it reminded me of the Charger when the RPMs spun up.

She made a strangled cry and closed her eyes tight. I waited for her to stop trembling before I rolled her over and entered her from behind. Her tight little butt smacked against my pubic bone as I got even deeper. I was close, so I let my hips fly until I felt I was at the breaking point. I pulled out and took off the condom. It only took a couple of strokes and I glazed her ass and felt myself start to go soft.

“Why do guys think it’s necessary to shoot their stuff all over us?” Sandy huffed.

I quit admiring my work and blushed.

“Come on. Let me wash it off,” I said as I offered my hand so we could take a shower.

I made sure she was really clean and then helped her dry and brush her hair. We were tired and tomorrow was going to be a big day, so we went to bed. Sandy felt good in my arms as we fell asleep.


Thursday December 31

The girls were all gone when I finally made it up. Dad had walked up the beach to have breakfast. I think Mom planned it that way.

“Was Sandy okay seeing old folks naked?” Mom asked.

“She thought Dad was okay for an old guy.”

“If I had a dime for every time I heard that,” Mom bemoaned. “He was quite a catch when he was younger.”

I was done with this conversation, so I went and made breakfast. When I came back, Mom gave me a tight smile.

“How’re you doing?” she asked.

Last year we’d had a talk at this time. I now knew for sure why Dad had been sent away.

“We haven’t had one of these talks in a while,” I admitted.

“I think we’re due.”

“How are you and Dad doing?” I asked.

“I still have days when I want to kill him. I might actually kill your granddad if he was still alive,” she said, and then sighed. “If they hadn’t covered it up, and I found out, we probably would have gotten a divorce, so it worked out for the best. I still love him, but it’s changed things. I never wanted to doubt your father. The problem is that I’ve invested over half a lifetime in him, and you and Greg are part of this too. I can’t see any other option but to forgive him and move on.”

“You know it looks easy from the outside to just give up on someone, but I think that given time, you might find that he loves you, too,” I said.

“That’s what makes the whole thing so hard,” Mom admitted.

“In some ways I understand. Tracy did horrible things to me, and many people said I was crazy to ever be friends with her again. It’s amazing to me how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces. Tracy and I can never be more than just friends, but when I gave her a third chance, we became good friends. Heck, Dad’s only working on his second,” I said with a smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.