Helping My Uncle

by unclemick

Copyright© 2016 by unclemick

Incest Sex Story: Son catches his mom and uncle fucking and then joins in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Nephew   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   .

Though I’m older now, this is how it began for me. I lived with my mom and stepdad in Ohio in a house that my uncle owns. He owns several rental houses and and gets me to help clean them sometimes. Though I’ve asked, my mom won’t tell me anything about my real dad, she just says “when you get older”. Mom is 51 years old and kinda sexy in her own way. She has nice big boobs, a medium build, and a perfect ass with just the right amount of jiggle. I’ve spied on her enough to know she has lots of dark pubic hair covering her lower belly. She wears glasses and is almost blind without them. Her and my uncle are very close but him and my stepdad don’t get along to well so he only comes over when my stepdads at work. I’m 14 and just hit puberty so I have a perpetual hard-on and am able to cum large amounts, several times a day (mostly thinking about my mom). I’m 5 ft. 4 in. and weigh about a 100 lbs. but already have a 6 inch fat cock and my balls are big too.

My best friend Billy, lives around the block from me and since were the same age, were both big horn-dogs. We have a pond nearby where we go skinny dipping so I’ve seen his cock quite a bit. Its really big for his size, maybe 8 inches long and very fat with big low hanging balls. I like to look at it and he likes to show it off. He’s always talking about how he’d like to shove it in either my mom or his moms hairy pussy or having them both taking turns sucking it. One day he brought a porn magazine and it was about older women fucking younger guys. We sat close and looked at it and we were both tenting our shorts. Billy began rubbing his cock through his pants and began saying how he wished it was my moms mouth on his cock. After a minute or so, he said, “I gotta let it out” and stood while pulling his shorts off. When his shorts cleared his cock, it sprang up like a big bent tree limb. I was amazed at how hard it was and I guess I was drooling. He asked “do you think your mom would like sucking it”? I just kept staring at it as he turned toward me and asked “would you like to suck it” as he swung it back and forth. I don’t remember how I got there, but I had about half of it in my mouth and my head was bobbing up and down on it feverishly. Billy was standing but squatting as he humped my sucking mouth. Suddenly he began to grunt and it seemed like his big cock began to swell as his balls erupted time and time again into my willing mouth and throat. His cum was thick and hot and salty and bitter at the same time. I didn’t think about it as I sucked him dry. The next thing I know, he’s pushing on my forehead, trying to get it out of my mouth. He said “man that was good, where did you learn that”. We rested for a minute and then went swimming.

The next day, Billie’s dad was going to take us fishing early. We left at 6 am and got to the lake and started fishing. Billy was climbing around on some big rocks to get up higher so he could cast further. The next thing I know, he’s laying on his side and screaming in pain. His dad thought he broke his arm so we took him to the emergency room where they confirmed it was broken. It took quite a while for them to cast it and let us go. They took me home and by then it was afternoon.

When I got home, I saw my uncles truck parked outside as I went in. I was on my way to change when I heard rather loud moaning coming from my moms room. I stopped and listened for a moment and then I heard my mom moan “God I love your big cock”. I crept over and peeked through the door crack and saw my mom on her back with her legs spread wide and my uncle on top, pumping the biggest cock I’d ever seen in and out of my moms hairy wet pussy. She was begging him to give her all of it and telling him to fill her up with his hot cum and moaning and grinding on him. I pulled my own cock out and was pumping it in time with them and staring at my moms red raw pussy sucking my uncles fat cock back and forth. My uncle was pumping his cock in and out of her at a furious pace when suddenly he shoved it all the way in and started shooting his cum deep in my moms pussy. As he emptied his cock in her, I accidently hit the door with my jacking hand and they both looked right at me. As my moms eyes made contact with mine, I heard her say “pump your hot cum in me baby” and without thinking, I started shooting the biggest load I’d ever shot strait at my mom. Reality set in so I ran to my room and just waited. I heard my uncle leave a short time later and mom just stayed in her room for the rest of the night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.