Getting the G.E.D.
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Turo69

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A recently retired dominant teacher learns more about life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

“Well Mr Tucker, it looks like you’re the one being tested and you don’t look like you’ve studied enough to pass this exam.” Rosa giggled. “How are you going to pass if you don’t try harder? Poor Mr Tucker, please tell us what you want to do.”

The look on Tucker’s face was priceless. While he was still blindfolded and ball-gagged, his face contorted and he looked like he was going to cry like a baby. Once again Rosa gave the butt plug another twist as it seemed like she was really getting into teasing and torturing him. The last twist got to him with a jolt and he peed on himself as his bladder could take no more. The urine soaked his cock bandage and started leaking down his legs. Jana gave him a slap to the face and scolded him for his action. She hauntingly told him that he should have told them he needed to use the toilet, but of course that was an impossibility given the ball-gag firmly jammed into his mouth. His mouth had long gone dry, his ass ached from the plug, and he still needed the toilet to relieve the pressure from the plug and had so many questions he wouldn’t know where to start, if only he could speak.

Jana reinserted his earplugs and together, the women pushed and dragged him into the bathroom and plopped him onto the toilet. Jana told little Susie to pull the butt-plug out but don’t be too gentle doing so. His soaked bandages were still wringing wet as Susie gave the plug another twist and a tug taking it out about halfway. Tucker gasped as he felt the plug exiting his poop-chute and the backed up pressure of the massive dump that had built up behind it forced it out the rest of the way. It plopped noisily into the bowl and the sounds and smells emanating from his rear were almost more than the women could stand. They laughed at him as he once again could not hold his piss and flooded his bandages again. He slowly started sobbing as he felt his stamina slipping away. Jana turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. It was time to bathe their captive and take his sinking esteem to the next lower level. While still on the commode, Jana cut the ties around his legs and arms. Pulling out one earplug, Jana instructed him to get on his knees and fish around the bowl for the butt-plug.

Just hearing another woman’s voice, other than Rosa, excited Bob Tucker but not in a good way. He still was unsure how many people were holding him captive and although his arms and legs were now unbound, he was demeaning himself further by rummaging through his crap feeling for the plug. Once he had retrieved it, he was dragged over to the sink and told to drop the plug in the sink. The proximity of the toilet and sink led him to think of his own house and that may be a clue to his location. The shower running in the background seemed to be on his left which would be right if it was his bathroom.

Just as he was trying to determine the layout, he felt the earplug being jammed into his ear bringing the silent solitude that he was growing to fear. As he was hoisted onto his wobbly legs, his arms were forced behind him again and quickly bound. He was spun around several times completely disorienting him. On the last spin he felt the spray hitting his body and he was forced over the threshold and into the shower. He slumped backwards trying to support himself as his legs gained some strength. Jana quickly disrobed and got into the shower. She pressed her body next to his and freely rubbed her tits against him. The elasticity of the flexible bandage was still holding firm leaving his cock tucked in place. Again his body was betraying him as he felt his cock try to harden as he was being stimulated by this stranger. He was pretty sure it wasn’t Rosa as the breasts seemed smaller. But given his temporary bindings, he wasn’t quite sure of anything. All he knew was his cock was trying to swell and it hurt from the restrictive bandages. The shower felt weird as it really didn’t provide any relief from his predicament. Suddenly he felt a washcloth dig into his butt-hole. The roughness of the texture and the force being applied brought little comfort to his abused hole. This brought to mind how he used to love to butt fuck some of the women he had abused over the years. He wished he could talk to hopefully bribe his way out of this, but that was just one of the areas where he was still restricted.

As the water flowed over him and the bandages, the stench from his own urine left and he felt better for that. Just as he was feeling stronger the water was abruptly shut off and he felt some towels being wrapped around him. He was being pulled from the shower and put onto the chair and spun around again. This was very confusing to him and pushed the thought of trying to escape further from his mind.

He was slipping deeper into total submission without even fully realizing what was being done to his mind. The physical side was a given but he was readily becoming their slave. As the chair came to a stop he felt himself being dumped onto a bed and was quickly rolled onto his stomach. With his rear fully exposed but still wet from the shower, he started to tremble. The plug had invaded him in ways that even he did not fully understand. It had affected his psyche as much as his macho pride. If only he could speak, make himself heard, he was sure that these people could be bought off.

A new sensation was being felt around his ankles, rope. The bindings holding his legs together were gone in an instant and his legs were being forced apart by the rope. Lying on the bed on his stomach with his legs bound and his hands behind him scared him even more. The sensory deprivation formed by his blocked vision and hearing together with the other limitations forced onto his body, was rapidly taking its toll. He felt everything slip away as he awaited his next abuse. There was no movement on the bed except for the occasional jerking from his towel clad body. With his butt exposed, he kept waiting for something, what it was, he did not know.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.