Getting the G.E.D. - Cover

Getting the G.E.D.

Copyright© 2016 by Turo69

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A recently retired dominant teacher learns more about life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

Please, in order to have this story make any sense, read Part 1 first, otherwise happy confusion.

Maybe it was all due to my frame of reference. Hookers and massage girls don’t really give you a deep insight to be able to form specifics. I know I shouldn’t generalize, but at least some Asian girls could be pretty submissive for the right price. Except for a few trips south of the border, my Latina experiences were pretty few and far between. I can remember one girl who tried to be a real rob in the middle of the deed, but a well placed hand and leg convinced her otherwise. I don’t think I gave her any bruises but I didn’t stick around to discuss matters with her manager. She got what she deserved and didn’t cry too much about it. No screaming or shouting so I didn’t even have to gag the cunt.

I was turned on by Rosa and wanted to hop her juicy bones right then but decided to play along with her and make my moves Sunday morning. On Thursday night, 48 hours seemed like forever. Rosa gathered her belongings and I checked out her ass as she headed out the door. Great hips, but I hadn’t noticed her helmet before. That would be a great view, legs straddling a hog with her skirt hiked up to her panties. Down boy, wait til Sunday, remember good things come to those that wait.

Well I could now go home and service my neighbor, jerk off or go out and get something strange. Choices, choices, choices, what to do? I got out my cellphone and made a quick call to Tim over at the Kit Kat. He answered on the third ring and told me that he would call me back in a bit.

I headed home figuring that I’d await his call and then give Nancy a call for a quickie good night relaxer. I was barely in the door when my phone rang. Tim, not quite out of breath but sounding a bit winded, was on the line. It seems some kid with a phony ID was making some unwelcome advances to a lap-dancer. She was trying to maximize her tip and he was trying to plunder her snatch without proper compensation. If only he’d played it slow, he’d be balls deep by now rather than nursing a fat lip and torn pants from being physically bounced from the club. The joys of management. I quickly got to the purpose of my call, what could he tell me about my new friend, Maria-Rosa. The name didn’t ring a bell but with as much of a description as I could provide, his memory was quickly refreshed. He was in on her initial hire. She had been recommended by a fellow dancer and he was duly impressed with both her personality and assets, but since he seldom worked weekends couldn’t fill many blanks. Her club name was Elvira and word around the club staff was that she was a teaser rather than a pleaser and no one had gotten into her panties. She didn’t cause any problems and kept mostly to herself. Not much help but at least it confirmed my suspicions that it would take more than a quick grab to get her going. Tim mentioned some new talent that was in high demand for private sessions. I thanked him and told him I’d see him in a week or so. Note to self, bring his favorite single-malt on my next visit.

I called Nancy on her cell and got her voicemail. Shit, striking out all over. Time for a quick whack and off to sleep. Friday morning I checked my voicemail and heard from Nancy. She sounded truly sorry to have missed my call but was across town playing nurse to her mom after a nasty fall. She whispered how she was really in the mood for a hard spanking and wanted to feel my cock unload up her ass. She thought she’d be back home on Tuesday morning and hoped I could abuse her real good then. Damn, she’s just about the closest thing I’ve ever had to a steady girl. She can dish it out as well as take as much as I can give. Maybe because she is married and not always available that makes her seem more desirable.

This only got me hornier. I wanted some action now so I headed out the door to my favorite massage parlor. I really didn’t have a special girl there as there was a pretty high turnover but I always found a willing receptacle for my swimmers. The owner had a good eye for young and willing girls. A nice table shower, a well place tip and I got a skin on skin massage with a nice slow bare blowjob. She didn’t swallow and wanted me to shoot it all over her. I gave her tits a good drenching. Using her boobs, she smeared my cum all over my body and we finished off with a nice mutual shower. I had to pee and started to head out when she grabbed my cock and aimed it towards the drain. As I started to let it flow she pointed my cock up and showered herself with my piss. That got me hard again so she turned around and let me give her asscrack a nice wet hump. Not a bad start to my Friday.

I grabbed a bite on the way back to my house to plan my alleged study session for Sunday morning. I figured I’d get to the club around 2 am and watch “Elvira” from the back of the house. This would give me some insight as to her M.O. and give me the first chance to see all of her body. I figured after her shift we’d head back to my place to study without any interruptions from a roommate or whatever her living arrangements were. I’d give her my address and follow her so I didn’t need to drop her back at the club later in the day. I still wasn’t sure how to convince her to let me adjust her grade short of just laying it on the line. I needed to let her know it was a give and take situation with her doing the giving and me doing the taking. Hopefully I could find her buttons and make it enjoyable for her too. I didn’t want it to seem too forced but whatever was needed to get the job done. No wining and dining but no wham, bam, thank you ma’am either. Well maybe a little vino to loosen things up. I had a notion that maybe I could make this into something other than a once around the block if I played my cards right and if she was any good.

I keep a great stock of toys at home, both sexual and for bondage and discipline, as the situation warrants. I guess the old Boy Scout motto “Be Prepared” was my creed too. Sticks and stones my hurt my bones but whips and chains excite me. I never really played the sub part much. A couple of hot switch situations with me starting out giving, a brief switch in the middle consisting mostly of a light spanking and then back to being my usual top self were the extent of being submissive on my part. A few of the girls I’ve met over the years that wanted more give and take found themselves on the taking end more often than not. I know some Doms like to switch to keep themselves grounded but I don’t think I need that very often. Good subs are hard to find, train and keep. The longest I’ve managed was almost a year, but by then she was getting too clingy and expected too much. What the fuck would give a slave the idea that she had a choice in the matter? I don’t remember any vote being take on this matter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.