Banging Bunny - Cover

Banging Bunny

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: An accomodating young woman fucks her way through life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Prostitution   .

Banging. That’s what every guy did, or wanted to do, with Rosalyn. She was always called “Bunny” because her shape was like the classic Playboy ones from the 70s. Her IQ was less than the total of her three main body measurements, but she was beautiful with long blond hair and blue eyes.

She was a nice person. When she took her envious female peers catty advice that to be popular she should let guys touch her any way they wanted to, she did indeed become very popular. It was wise of her mother to begin contraception when she did.

She was a fair student in high school. Tutors were plentiful, eager to spend some time alone with her and receive their thanks by putting their penis into one set of lips or the other. She rarely walked home from school. Many days several boys would drive her home, help her with her chores, and spend some happy time taking turns between her legs before her parents got home from work.

She was a popular babysitter. One single father employed her regularly when he worked late. He tipped well both in cash and with the one at the end of his pecker. He didn’t mind that she was often slippery with cum from her after school gang-bangs, or from the boys who would stop by with pizza and pecker after the kids were asleep. She liked the older man because he took the time to be sure she got her thrills too. Many of the younger ones were just “cum and go”, although it usually felt good when they sprayed their hot juice inside her.

After she graduated her father got transferred to another town. She got a job as a checker in the local grocery. All of a sudden her sex life stopped. She didn’t know anybody here. There was a college guy working at the store that was friendly so, since he didn’t make the moves on her she was used to, she asked him if they could do something together. He was pretty shy but suggested a trip to a local museum. Bunny had never been to one.

They walked about the museum and she had to make more conversation with a guy than she had ever done. When she reached for his hand he seemed surprised, but not displeased. They went to a fast food place afterwards. Bunny was horny and just asked Bill, “Do you think I’m pretty?”

He replied, “Why of course.”

She continued, “Where can we go and fuck?”

Bill choked on his mouthful of food. “Umm ... Ahh ... I’m not sure...”

Bunny asked, “Where do you live?”

“With my parents.”

“Are they home?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Then let’s go there. I’m horny.”

Picking up what was left of the food, Bill managed to drive to his house without an accident. Bunny was squeezing his boner through his pants and making cooing sounds.

Once in his bedroom, Bill was quickly presented with a naked nymph ready for carnal action. Although he knew the basic idea, he had never had a sexual activity with another person. In other words, he was a virgin. Bunny required no finesse. She made it quite obvious where she wanted his erection. He climbed aboard and rather quickly unloaded his first bunch of wigglers.

Since his dick remained at a functional level he kept thrusting and soon the panting woman under him was making happy noises. He felt the glow in his loins again and shot some more seed into the garden, hoping for crop failure.

In a little while she got on top and he could really explore her magnificent mammaries. Finally, he suggested that they needed to stop since his parents would be home soon. He offered his shower and she asked him to join her.

As he drove her home he asked, “Does this mean I am your boyfriend?”

Bunny looked thoughtful. “I don’t know. Is that because we fucked?”

Bill said that he thought that is what boyfriends and girlfriends did.

Bunny replied, “Well, I must have had a lot of boyfriends where I used to live because I fucked a lot of guys there. Sometimes several at one time.”

Bill was a bit shocked but his pecker was rising again already. “Do you have other boyfriends here?”

“Not yet. You are my first one. Do you know any other guys that would like to fuck me? My other boyfriends would bring new guys for me to try. They can be older too. Older guys fuck better, I think, because they aren’t in a hurry. You were pretty good. Have you fucked much?”

Bill was caught. Should he lie? Too difficult. “You are the first woman I have had sex with. It was great and I’d like to do it again. I was hoping you’d be my girlfriend and that would mean that you wouldn’t do it with anyone else.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.