My Old Mom Loves Hillbilly Cock - Cover

My Old Mom Loves Hillbilly Cock

Copyright© 2016 by unclemick

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Uptight older mom and her son tangle with some hillbillies and wind up fucking them all.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Hairy   Big Breasts  

After our week with the hillbillies, mom was way more layed back. On the drive home, we talked openly about my bi-sexuality, dogs big cocks, her first gang bang and I found out that “if I really needed it”, she would let me fuck her some more. We also stopped at a rest area to pee where I brazenly stood at the urinal with my pants around my ankles and my bare ass showing. It wasn’t long until I attracted a large truckers attention. He began rubbing my ass and we soon made our way to an empty stall. I sat on the commode as he dropped his pants, exposing an already semi-hard huge, fat, curved cock. His balls were big and hairy and swung like round weights from under a tree limb. I began sucking the long purple cockhead as he held my ponytail and thrust it into my more than willing mouth. Soon, their were other men watching and stroking their own cocks. I nearly choked on all the cum the first guy shot down my throat. I guess it had been a while for him.

Before anyone could take his place, another trucker said “hey, I’ve got an empty moving van parked close by, we can lay some moving pads down and fuck the shit out of him”. Everybody agreed so I asked “can I bring my mom”. They looked at me strangely until I said “she’s got a really hairy pussy” and then the trucker said “sure if she’s willing”. The men all went with him while I went to get mom. She was walking toward me and asked “who are those men you were with”. I said “that’s our next big dicked orgy if your willing”. Mom was apprehensive as we walked but I reassured her it was alright. When we got to the huge trailer, the trucker opened one of the big back doors and took us inside. It was well lit with thick moving blankets spread out everywhere. There were 9 men inside, either naked or getting that way. I saw three well hung black men and the rest were white or hispanic. A couple of them began undressing my mom as I shucked my own clothes to the floor. When moms slacks came off, I heard one of the men exclaim “damn, she is hairy” as he dropped in front of her and began licking her hairy slit.

Mom spread her legs for him as she grasped the two cocks sticking straight out on either side of her. I went straight to an older black man who was smiling at me with a huge hard-on. He pushed me into a kneeling position and began slapping my face with his big dick. I was wildly trying to catch it with my mouth when he took the back of my head and pulled it roughly onto his big cock. I felt it drag on the back of my tongue before bending and sliding completely down my throat. He stopped for a moment to let me get use to it and then began to move my head back and forth on it. With that much cock filling my mouth and throat, I couldn’t breath. I began to try swallowing with my throat, hoping to get some air. It worked and I heard him gasp and say “oh God, he’s milking my cock with his throat”. I knew he liked it so I doubled my efforts for only a minute or so before he pulled my face deep into his crotch and began pumping load after load of scalding hot, thick, salty, tasty cum straight down my throat. Because my throat muscles were trying to swallow it all, his hot cum was pushed back into my mouth where I could taste it and the rest went straight into my stomach.

I passed out, I guess from lack of oxygen and when I came to, I was kneeling on all fours. I felt a finger probing my ass as I watched my mom who was on her back with her legs held wide open by two of the other men as the third rammed her with the biggest cock I’d ever seen. He was big and dark black and his cock was like 11 inches long and as fat as a coke can. He would pull it out slowly and my mom would sigh with relief but then he would slam it all the way back in until his big balls would slap her ass loudly and she would grunt her discomfort. Soon she began to fuck back at him as everyone cheered her on. Her wet pussy was making sucking and spraying noises as he kept pistoning his big cock in and out. Mom began to scream and jerk as his big cock erupted inside her. His Cum was spraying back on his big balls as moms eyes rolled back in her head, just before she passed out.

The men holding her legs, let them drop giving her a needed rest. The black man who had just fucked her, scooted over to me and said “clean my cock up, I’ve gotta get back on the road”. His cock was still semi-hard and coated with his and moms cum that really tasted good. I licked his balls and pubic hair clean and was just finishing up when I felt what I can only describe as a football being shoved up my ass. When I looked behind me, the remaining black man had filled me with 9 inches of very fat cock. Like my mom, he showed me no mercy as he roughly pounded his big cock in and out. After five minutes of hard fucking, he grabbed my hips and pulled me fully onto his cock and filled my ass with his thick hot cum.

When he pulled out, I crawled on my belly over to my moms open legs and looked at her messy, gaped open, well used old pussy. She must have fucked a lot of them while I was passed out judging by all of the cum in and around her hairy hole. I began feasting on her messy old pussy as I felt a smaller, more comfortable cock fucking my ass. Two of the men rolled my mom over and began taking turns, fucking her ass. For the next thirty minutes, man after man would fuck me or my mom roughly in the ass. I lost count and she never woke up.

The next thing I knew, the trailer was empty and the truck driver was telling me to bring our car over because he had to go. I brought the car and we loaded my naked mom into it, her clothes were nowhere to be found ... I began driving in the dark back to our house. We got home at daylight and when I pulled into the drive, our neighbor Ray (a fifty someting older black man) came rolling his trash bin out. I sat in the car waiting for him to go back in but he didn’t. He came over to my door and I cracked the window to talk to him but the first thing he said was “is that your mom naked, with you”. I said “yeah, she got drunk last night and went skinny dipping and lost her clothes”. He said “come on, I’ll help you get her in the house”. Reluctantly I let him help me and I noticed how he was checking her out and “accidently” feeling her up. We put her in her bed and went down to the kitchen. Ray, I could see was sporting a decent erection by now. He asked “did you fuck your mom while she was passed out”. I said “no, why would you ask that” and he responded “well, she’s leaking a lot of cum” as he showed me his hand that was glistening with fresh cum. I said “that’s the way she was, when she came home”. Ray said “ I always wanted to see her naked but I didn’t think it would be like this”.

I asked if he had a crush on her and he reached down and outlined his hard cock through his pants and said “does that answer your question”. I asked “don’t your wife ever give you any” and he said “no, that fridged old bitch thinks sex is a sin”. I reached out and squeezed his cock as I said “I can suck it for you”. I thought he was gonna cum right then because he was trying so hard to pull it out through the zipper. I unsnapped is pants and slid them and his under ware down to his ankles as his nice sized cock popped straight out. It was a good 9 inches long and very fat at the base then tapering slightly as you got to his loose foreskin. It was dark black like him with a pinkish ring behind the head. His cockhead flared obcenely and his big balls were covered with short wiry black pubic hair. I put both hands on his butt cheeks as I took his nice cock in my mouth. I deep throated him for a minute and he moaned “oh my God” as his cock shot a surprisingly big load in my mouth. I thought it was over when I heard my mom behind me ask “why am I naked”. Upon seeing her again, Rays cock began shooting a second equally big load in my hungry mouth. After a minute or so, I told Ray I needed to talk to my mom. As he left, I whispered “we’ll find a way to take care of you regularly Ray” and he nodded and smiled and then left.

I asked mom if she was alright, she was now sitting at the kitchen table still naked. She hung her head and started sobbing. Before I could say anything, she blurted out “i knew your dad was gay, I caught him sucking Rays cock and then seeing you sucking the same cock brought back all the same feelings. I even saw your dad sucking the pony next doors big cock when I came home early one day”. She said “Now he’s gone and I’m wanting to fuck anything with a cock, what is wrong with me, I even fucked my own son”. I held her and told her it would be alright and that she had repressed her sexual urges for so long and that now she could just be herself. When she looked up at me, I kissed her on the lips and then we began to kiss passionately. I told her that I loved fucking her and I didn’t think there was anything wrong about it and that I was willing to fuck her any time she would let me. She looked up and said “yeah, I’d like that too, I know you love me and I know your gay and I’m ok with it”. She giggled a little and said “and besides, you eat mommies pussy better than anybody else”. I ate her pussy right then and there in the chair, I fucked her on the kitchen table, I fed her, I gave her a bath and then I took her to bed where we fucked all night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.