Sally Snooped on Her Son - Cover

Sally Snooped on Her Son

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Encouraged by her friend, Sally snooped in her son's phone and found images of him having sex. Though she knew she should have been horrified, she simply wasn't. Instead, she was turned on. And she couldn't help doing something about it, while she was sitting on his bed.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation  

After dinner, Sally decided that one at least one way she could try to make things better was to alleviate any awkwardness that Steven might be feeling. She left the boys alone to watch TV and play video games until, as she expected, Tommy fell asleep on the couch. Once she heard his light snoring, she went in the room and asked Steven if they could talk for a minute. She put a blanket on Tommy to help assure he would stay asleep for a while.

Sally led Steven to the downstairs family room. They sat in chairs facing each other.

“Steven,” she began, “I just want to take a minute to apologize for what you walked in on earlier today. I can’t tell you how embarrassed I am that you saw that.”

“It’s totally OK,” Steven said. “I mean, I don’t really know what was going on or anything. But ... you don’t have anything to be sorry about.”

“That’s very sweet of you, Steven.”

“Um ... can I ask though ... what is going on? I mean, why were you doing that ... on Tommy’s bed? If I shouldn’t ask, that’s fine.”

“Well, I’m working through some things. Tommy and I are working through a difficult time in our relationship.”

“Yeah, that’s kinda what he said. But I still don’t...”

“Steven, I don’t want to talk about that any more. It’s something that Tommy and I are working on. I’m sure it seems very strange and awkward. But for the moment it’s between us. And I would really, really appreciate it if you would leave it at that. And please, please, don’t breathe a word of what you saw, including to your mom.”

“Oh, of course not. I won’t say a thing. And why would I tell my mom, of all people?”

“Thank you so much. Why? I don’t know. In case something like that ever comes up. Uh, Steven, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, anything.”

“Did Tommy say anything to you about him knowing ... what happened between you and me a while back?”

“No! Why? Wait ... he knows about ... that? Oh shit, no way.”

“Yes, it came up a few days ago. He and I were having some ... true confession time and I needed to tell him about that.”

“He didn’t say a thing to me. Was he ... Did he freak out or anything?”

“No. No he didn’t. It didn’t seem to bother him at all.”

“Wow. Well, that’s good. I had no idea he knew.”

“Yes, well ... now you know,” Sally said.

“Thanks, I guess ... for letting me know,” Steven replied.

“So, since we’re alone Steven, let me ask you something else. Do you ever think about what happened that night?”

Steven was caught off-guard by her question.

“You don’t have to be nervous,” Sally said. “Really, I just want to know if you think about it. And if you do, what you think about what we did.”

“Um ... well ... Um, of course, yeah. I think about it. A lot. I just didn’t think we’d ever like ... talk about it or anything.”

“I probably didn’t think we would either, Sweetie. But I suddenly feel like talking about it. Is that OK with you?”

Sally noticed immediately that Steven was shifting around in his chair; a telltale sign that he was a young boy who didn’t really know how to hide a budding erection.

“Sure,” Steven replied. “I mean, yeah of course we can talk about it, I guess.”

“I think about it pretty often, too,” Sally said. “I felt guilty about it for a while but I got over it.”

“Oh well ... that’s good.”

“You know what I wish had happened, Steven?”

“No ... wh ... what?”

“I wish I had gotten to see you. You know, your cock. It stayed under the blanket the whole time.”

“Um ... yeah. You ... wanted to see it? For real? Wow.”

“And I wish I had been able to show you some of my body. You know, more than you get to see when you’re looking down my shirt or into my robe. Would you like to see more of me?”

Steven’s face turned slightly red. He wanted to try and maintain his cool if possible.

“Well, yeah!” Steven exclaimed more loudly than he intended. So much for cool. “I mean, yeah.”

Without further fanfare, Sally slipped her shirt over her head to reveal a red bra.

“I think you like my boobs, don’t you Sweetie?” Steven just nodded. “I have to tell you, I really like the way you look at me when you’re hanging around with us. You really didn’t get to touch me at all last time we were on the couch, did you?” Steven shook his head. “Well let’s remedy that right now.”

Sally wasn’t in the mood for a long tease. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. A second later she was pulling the straps down and letting her breasts fall from their cradle. Steven’s eyes grew as wide as saucers.

The following morning Sally woke up early, showered and left the house before the boys got up. She left them a note saying she would be back later and that they should get breakfast for themselves.

A short time after leaving the house, Sally greeted Zooey at their favorite coffee shop. After getting their drinks, Sally led the way to a table in a little alcove which she thought would give them some privacy.

“Were the boys asleep when you left?” Zooey asked.

“Of course,” Sally replied. “Who knows when they’ll get up?”

“No kidding. Just have Steven call me when he’s ready to be picked up. Were they too much trouble for you last night?”

“Oh, no, no. No trouble at all.”

Sally stared at the table for long enough that Zooey could tell she had something on her mind besides a friendly catch-up.

“Sal? What’s the matter? You seem like your mind is somewhere else.”

“Yes, I’m afraid that’s true, Zo.”

“Well, tell me. What’s up?”

“There are two things, actually ... that I need to talk to you about.”

“OK, you can talk to me about anything. You know that, Sal.”

“Thanks, Zooey. I know it and I appreciate it. So, the first is what I talked to you about a few days ago ... Tommy and me.”

“Good, I’ve been sooooo curious! What’s happening?”

“Well, remember when we talked? By the time we were done, my mind was made up. No more between Tommy and me, period.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.