Sally Snooped on Her Son - Cover

Sally Snooped on Her Son

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Encouraged by her friend, Sally snooped in her son's phone and found images of him having sex. Though she knew she should have been horrified, she simply wasn't. Instead, she was turned on. And she couldn't help doing something about it, while she was sitting on his bed.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation  

The next morning, Sally woke to find that Tommy had already left for school. She was both glad and sad. Part of her wanted to talk to him about the night before (and hug him and hold him and make sure they were OK). And another part was dreading even looking him in the eyes after the way she had behaved the day and night before.

She showered and dressed, made coffee, then wandered around the house, not knowing what to do with herself. Her emotions were going haywire. Guilt, regret, anxiety, desire, love. All this and more was swirling inside Sally. She needed to talk to someone. She would have talked with Tommy, no matter how hard it might be. But he wasn’t home. The only other person she could think of with whom she could discuss any of this was Zooey. Sally got her phone and called.

“Did you look at Tommy’s phone?” Zooey asked right away. “I can’t wait to hear!”

“Yes I did,” Sally said tentatively.

“Did you find anything interesting?”

“I don’t even know how to tell you, Zo. So, so much has happened since we talked yesterday.”

“Well, just take your time, Sal.”

“I don’t even think I can talk about it.”

“Whatever it is, Sally, it’ll make you feel better to talk about it.”

“All right, I’ll try. So, yes, I did find things on Tommy’s phone. Not at first. But I snooped around ... too far, I think. I found pictures.”

“Porn?”

“Yes and no. I found pictures of Tommy ... having sex.”

“What?” Zooey exclaimed. “What are you talking about, Sally?”

“Just what I said. On his phone, Tommy had selfies of himself having sex, with a woman.”

“Oh shit, Sally. I can’t believe it!”

“I couldn’t believe it either, Zo.”

“So what happened?”

“I’m too embarrassed to tell you.”

“You don’t have to be, Honey. You know I won’t judge you. Who am I to judge anybody? You know I’m not like that.”

“I know and I appreciate that more than you I can say. OK. So, I looked at the pictures ... really, really looked.”

“Did you see ... everything?”

“Yes, everything. At first I was freaked out. I tried to stop looking, but I couldn’t. And I especially couldn’t stop staring at the pictures of ... Tommy’s dick. My son’s dick ... I can’t believe I’m saying those words.”

“Oh Sally, that sounds so dirty!”

“You’re telling me.”

“And ... and then what, Sally?”

“Then, I kind of lost my mind.”

“What do you mean?”

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, Zooey. I had no idea my son was ... so much a man. I just kept staring at the pictures of ... it. And ... oh I hate even saying this, Zooey. I got turned on.”

Zooey was silent for a few moments, trying to absorb what her friend had just said.

“Sally,” she finally said, “what ... What did you do then?”

“I played with myself, Zooey. I got turned on by pictures of my son’s erection. And I climbed on his bed ... and played with myself.”

“You did not. Oh, Sally...”

“That’s not the worst of it, Zo, believe me. I wish it was the worst.”

“You’re kidding me. What else happened?”

“Tommy came home and walked in on me.”

Zooey was silent again for a time.

“You can’t be serious, Sally.”

“I couldn’t be more serious.”

“Did he freak out?”

“I wouldn’t say that. He was shocked. I was horrified. But he ... he tried to make me feel better, less embarrassed.”

“How did he do that?”

“Ugh ... He took his cock out and started stroking it.”

“Sally! Get out!”

“I’m totally serious, Zooey.”

“Did he ... do it? Did he, jerk off?”

“Eventually. We did it together. But first he got me to take my clothes off. And he wanted to see me touch myself more.”

“And you did it?”

“Yes. And I told him I wanted to see him do it too. So we both did it together.”

“Oh Sally, I don’t know what to say. Is that all that happened?”

“Not quite. I ... I took him in my mouth. I took my son’s cock ... in my mouth, Zooey.”

“Whoa. You did? How ... how was it?”

“Zooey! How can you ask me that? It’s my son and I sucked him!”

“I know, I couldn’t help it. I’m sorry, Sal.”

“It’s OK. I understand. Anyway, since you asked, it was amazing. It was incredible to have him in my mouth, Zo.”

“Oh, wow Sally. So then...”

“Then we lay next to each other and got ourselves off. And after that, I told him that it would never, ever, ever happen again.”

“Well, that’s probably good, right?”

“Yes, I was very firm.”

“What did Tommy say?”

“He wouldn’t listen. He said he could tell that I really liked it ... doing that with him. And he knew I wanted to do it again.”

“Was that true?”

“Yes! Yes it was totally true! But I couldn’t tell him that. He’s my son!”

“Of course, I know, Sally. I understand ... I guess.”

“So I told him, whether he liked it or not, never again.”

“And that was the end of it?”

“No,” Sally said softly. “No, Tommy came to my bed last night. I was asleep. And he came into my bed.”

“What happened?” Zooey asked. “Did you ... No Sally, you didn’t, did you?”

“No. Almost, but no. But he...”

“Come on, Sally. What?”

“I don’t think I can tell you any more.”

“Sally, I think it will help you ... if you tell me everything that happened.”

“How will that help me, Zooey?”

“I just think it’ll help you get it off your chest, you know?”

“I suppose that ... might be true,” Sally said.

“It is true,” Zooey replied. “Just give it a try.”

“Fine. So, Tommy came into my bed, while I was sleeping. I had told him clearly that there would be no more of what we did earlier. But he came in anyway.”

“And what did he do?”

“He just started talking to me in bed. He woke me up. Then he started touching me. He put his hand up my nightshirt and played with my breasts. It felt so good to have someone touching my boobs. And he kept asking why I was wearing panties when he had told me not to.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.