Lost
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Greg lost his wife and daughter while keeping his two grand daughters. This is a story of finding his way.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I was up before six and checking the field to make sure none of the kite flyers put any new holes in the grass runway.

I put bowls and spoons out around the table for the four of us, checked to make sure there was enough milk, and looked at my note about what I was going to fix for supper. I woke Joan and Jean up at six fifteen to get them started. Julie, the tower operator would be here at seven to have a piece of toast, a glass of milk, and then go to the tower to try to keep the crazies from running into each other in the air and on the ground.

Mel walked into the kitchen in shorts and a short top that barely was below the bottom of the swell of her full breasts while I was listening to the two girls tell me about their dreams from last night. Julie took one look at this full-bodied woman and winked at me before giving me a grin and heading toward the stairs going up to the tower. I noted her footfalls stopped just a few steps up the stairs before Mel said to me, “I thought that you would come to say goodnight to me. I was waiting up.”

There was a trap in there somewhere, but I didn’t know where it was yet.

Joan came to my rescue by saying, “Grandpa always tells us that it’s sleep time when our head hits the pillow. He and Grandma often used to make a lot of noise after they went to bed, but I think they were playing. He won’t play with us when it’s time to go to bed.”

Mel smiled and made sure that the girls had the cereal they wanted in their bowls. We all had some orange juice and a piece of toast. I had microwaved oatmeal with two pieces of toast, while the girls had boxed cereal.

I asked Mel, “Will you be all right taking care of the girls this morning? Ask them what we usually do on Mondays. They’ll help you find everything needed. The class I have will have ten minute breaks at nine and ten thirty. I’ll try to find you during those times, so save any questions for then. Thank you for being the kids’ keeper for me.”

Mel came to me and gave me a hug with a smile, and said, “That’s what I wanted to do. I want to make all our lives that much better.”

Joan and Jean both ran to me and gave me a hug and kiss. I heard Joan tell Mel, “Grandpa is a teacher so people can learn how to fly” as I walked out of the room. “They have to start in the classroom before they get into a real airplane.” I knew the rest of the speech as their grandma had told them the whole thing many times. It would go like this, ‘They would be better pilots if they all listened and read the books.”

I opened the outside door for the new students to come up the stairs to the second floor training room. I set the chairs in a classroom setting with the eight chairs facing the front of the room. I made sure the huge video monitor was on and the PC with the lessons was booted with the first lesson cued up.

Most of the students were ready to begin by ten to eight. We waited for the last two and were rewarded as it was a couple who brought a dozen cups of takeout coffee and a dozen donuts. Everyone took a cup of coffee, doctored it up the way they wanted, and grabbed a donut with a napkin.

I told the class, “You other folks can begin your instruction next week. The Nelsons will have all my attention this week.”

After a hearty laugh, I told them all, “Punctuality is very important when you begin flying. There may be someone else waiting to fly that same airplane when you return each time you fly. We will all be looking for you if you are ten minutes late, because you will always file a flight plan. Now let’s begin with the introductory video. You have all had two hours of time in the air to decide whether or not you want to do this. Let’s learn how to fly.”

We broke at nine to use the bathrooms on the second floor. I ran downstairs and found the girls showing Mel how they washed bed clothes on Mondays. Mel was smiling as she said that Joan was showing her how to operate the washing machine step by step.

Mel, Jean, and Joan came upstairs with a large pot of fresh coffee at ten-thirty. Joan had a small pitcher of milk and a sugar dispenser with some stirrers, and Jean had a short stack of paper cups. It’s always so cute to see the three year old being so careful carrying something like the paper cups. Mel was smart as she had Jeanie in the lead, with Joan second, and her following them both.

Jean put her cups down on the classroom refreshment table, and then ran to me for a hug. She told me, “We’ve been helping Mel wash bed clothes. We always helped Grandma wash bed stuff on Monday even if I don’t wet the bed anymore.”

My face turned red, but Jean took pride in the fact that sleeping at Grandpa’s house didn’t scare her any longer. The two women in the class soon became confidants to the little ones. One of the men had his Tampa City Police uniform on. Jean pointed at his name tag, and said, “Lu, lu, lutin, lutinant Mathew Williams. That word has a lot of letters that don’t mean anything. Why do they spell it ‘Lieutenant’?”

The man looked at me and asked, “How old is she? Is she already in school?”

Jean is not slow and knew what the man was asking. She stood up straight and said, “I’m three almost four years old. I know how to read to myself and I know how to read Joanie’s schoolbooks. Do you want me to read you a story? I like the Harry Potter books.”

I needed to bring this back into focus, and announced, “Okay, Folks, do it now if you need to use the bathroom. We need to finish this introductory class.”

The girls left most of what they had brought, but took the coffee pot with them. The steps going downstairs aren’t steep, but Mel still went first so that she could catch either of the girls if they slipped.

I was able to wind up the class at a little after noon. I handed out the folders that contained their student number so that they could complete their ground school on line. Some of the eight only had part of the day off and the rest had the entire day off. Two of the eight were going to be in the accelerated program. I reminded everyone to always confirm their flight training schedule and make contact with their instructor.

I straightened up the room as soon as the people left, and erased the green board to be ready for the intro to instrument ground school. One of my pilots loved to do the instrument ground school and he should be here just about now.

I walked into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and found the pot empty. I quickly made a pot and was assailed by the instructor pilot who came into the house. The man pulled me out the back door and kept looking back at the house as he said, “Greg, oh Greg, what are you doing with that girl? My goodness she is a walking wet dream. I’d be home all day trying to get into her panties if she were in my house.”

I was already laughing when I said, “Damn, Tim, I didn’t think she was that nice. You must have gone home and loved up your wife every time you came and saw Darla in shorts and a tank top.”

The looked stumped him before he admitted, “Yeah, I did do that. Maxine has always said that I don’t come over here to teach, only to check out the new babes you always have hanging around. This one is special, Greg. Is she a temp, or are you planning on using her? I mean using her to watch the girls?”

“I don’t know yet, Tim. Jim and Jenny brought her here after church yesterday. They think she’ll be good for the kids.”

“Jim wouldn’t steer you wrong, and we both know that Jenny will be watching you like a hawk. You do have that problem, don’t you, Greg? Everyone watches what you do. Keep her out of sight from all the lechers who will be here in the intro class. They’ll take one look at her and forget what they’re here for.”

Tim went upstairs and I went into the kitchen. The coffee was ready, so I poured myself a mug and looked out at the back porch. The three girls were sitting at the table out there. Mel saw me and waved for me to come out. They had some sandwiches made up, so I had a fourth of a ham and cheese sandwich before having one of the cookies that were on a plate in the middle of the table.

Joan told me, “Mel is going to read to us for a few minutes when we have lunch cleaned up, and then we’re going to take a nap. Do you want to lie down with us?”

My heart raced for a few seconds as I remembered the many times their grandmother would read them a story, and then the two of us would make love for a while before a short nap. Mel was nice looking and could be said to be as attractive as Darla, but she was a lot younger and didn’t have that soft ‘I love you’ demeanor that Darla had. I was never going to find that again, so I needed to live with what was here and now.

I told the girls, “I need to work with some of the men in the mechanic shop while you guys have a short nap. Tim is upstairs with the new instrument class, so you should be fine here without me.”

I noticed Mel’s eyes looking everywhere at once, but they came back to me before she nodded at me and began cleaning up the porch table.

I began the afternoon making sure that the planes were ready for lessons and those we had promised were in the final stages of being put back together. One of the mechanics asked me if I might be looking for someone to help with paperwork for the school and business. He said, “My wife has been a bookkeeper and secretary with the county’s school bus company for five years. There’s a new boss who she says isn’t a nice person. I think he’s hitting on her, and Faye is as true blue as you’ll find. She knew Darla and Alicia, and always said it would be a pleasure to work with them. What do you think, Greg? Would you like to try Faye at keeping your books and help you with all the paperwork you have for the school and business?”

I smiled at the young man and said, “Are you divorcing her so that I can marry her?” That made the man dance. “I’m joking, Ken. You and Faye were special to Darla and me, and now just to me. You two love each other the way Darla and I loved each other. Have her come in and talk to me. She may not like the job.”

Ken said, “She filed a grievance with the school board about the man’s overtures. She has recordings of him constantly asking her for sexual favors and threatening that she could lose her job if she didn’t play ball with him. She quit Friday and sent a copy of a lawsuit to the State’s Attorney.”

“That’s terrible, Ken. Call her if you have a cell phone, and tell her to come out now. We’ll have to find a place for her to work, but I do need someone to keep me straight. I know that I have a month’s worth of deposits to take to the bank, although I’ve made sure that all my bills are paid. I noticed my bank account is low enough that the payroll could be in danger this week. Does she have her own car?”

Ken smiled as he was already on his cell phone. He closed his old style flip phone, and said, “She’s going to ‘Wow’ you in shorts today. She says she’s not going to take the time to change because she wants to get started. Think quickly about where you’re going to put her, because she’s already your employee in her mind.”

I was going to put this off for a minute, but I could see that Ken was nervous about something. I went and pulled him out of the hangar in the intense Florida heat. “What’s the problem, Ken? Is there something I should know? Your Faye has been coming out here since you two were in high school. You both know me and know what I’m like.”

Ken looked at me and said, “You’re a good looking guy, Greg. Faye is a knockout lady with a body to make a twelve year old hide in the bathroom for an hour. Can you resist Faye since Darla is gone? Can you resist if she begins getting friendly with you? It’s not that I don’t trust her, but she’s so special that I’m always second guessing myself.”

“Not to worry, Ken. I promise to never ever give Faye a reason to think I’m making a pass at her. Darla and I loved you kids and have always felt responsible for you both.”

Ken said, “You better go back over to the house, because I think that cloud of dust is Faye arriving.”

I jogged back to the house and arrived as Mel was talking to Faye in the entryway. Faye ran to me and hugged me as soon as she saw me come in the back door. She said, “I wanted to call you on Friday and all day Saturday, but couldn’t get up the nerve. The asshole made it so that I couldn’t stand to be there any longer. I know I probably shouldn’t have done it, but I’ve sued that asshole, the school, and the school district. I’ve had the recordings certified so that they will be used as evidence. Meanwhile, I need a job to earn enough to make up for what I’m losing from that job, Greg.”

Mel, Faye, and I sat at the kitchen table. Mel poured us all some tea over ice in glasses. Mel and Faye were sweet tea fans, while I preferred my tea without sugar, but with real lemon.

I said to Faye, “Here’s the deal, Faye. You’ll have to work here in the house for right now. Darla used the desk in the living room for her work. I’m going to want you to do more than just that paperwork. You’ll need to keep up the school and maintenance records, the maintenance billings, and the billing to all those who rent hangar space. There’s actually enough work for two people, but Darla did it so smoothly that I forgot how special she was.”

Faye said, “Yeah, but you’ve been doing it along with everything else here. You’re probably behind, but I’ll bet not that far. Let me work on getting you put back together. Can you pay me what I was making from the School Board?”

Faye showed me her pay stubs and W-2s before looking up at me. I smiled and said, “I’m sure I can do that, if not better. I’m forgetful, so you’re going to have to remind me when people need a raise.”

Faye asked, “So, are you going to hire me? Am I really going to be working for Duffy Airfield?”

I laughed and said, “Run over to the end hangar and tell your man that you have the job. Slow down before you get there so that your bouncing top doesn’t get out of hand.”

Faye said, “And you didn’t stare at them the whole time I was here. I should flash you to get your interest.”

“Get out of here, Faye. Your husband is very concerned that I’ll want what you’re already giving him.”

The woman laughed as she ran across the field to get to the hangar where Ken was working.

Mel came and pressed her front into me, and said, “You know that I’m no dummy. I took all the business classes in high school and the business classes in junior college before my brothers made me quit. I finished learning how to use the internet, so I do have some knowledge, just no experience.”

I held the lady a few seconds before I said to her, “How about helping me with the kids for right now, and we’ll see how to integrate you into more of the business side?”

Mel stood back from me and said, “Julie has to leave today, and no one has come to take her place. She was supposed to leave at noon. What should you do?”

I smiled and said, “Bring the kids with their books, and let’s all go to the tower.”

Julie was looking at her watch when I told her to get out of there. She said that none of the women could come today, so she was going to miss her appointment. I told her I had it. She pointed at the activity list and said, “No one is acting strange today, so it should be slow.”

The girls were used to coming up to the tower with their grandma, so they had brought some books to read. Mel looked lost, so I began showing her the various radios and what they were for. There was some low volume chatter from TPA, Executive, MacDill, Clearwater, and probably some others, but none affected us right now. The long range radar showed a couple of aircraft coming in on the TPA ILS. The Zephyrhills frequency was going full force because they were practicing for a major mass parachute jump.

We were hailed by traffic to land for fuel. The guy wanted to confirm that we wouldn’t charge him field fees for landing to refuel. He confirmed that he needed Jet A and a healthy volume, so I would gladly give up the twenty buck field fee for that amount of fuel. He confirmed that the deal was for the aircraft to be on the ground twenty-three hours before being charged. This sounded a little strange, but a lot of pilots and airplane owners are strange.

The ILS was working and I cleared the plane to land. Holy shit, this wasn’t a jet assisted prop, it was a real live 737 landing at our little field. I used the field PA system to get the attention of the men in the maintenance hangar to get the truck with the portable stairway out to the aircraft. I had the aircraft taxi to the where the fuel port was once it was on the ground. We could use the tank truck, but that’s sort of double the effort filling the truck then pumping it into the plane.

The door swung open before the pickup with the portable stairs could get to the aircraft, and the auto stairway began sliding out and lowering to give anyone leaving the aircraft a quick exit.

The fuel truck went out to the aircraft and attached the connections to the right side of the aircraft and began pumping fuel. We should probably get a credit card or something first, but the guys were excited to get a 737 into our field.

I saw the fuel driver get something from one of the pilots and was using his portable pad to confirm the sale. As part of the record keeping required by the FAA and now the TSA, I copied the aircraft numbers down and used the powerful binoculars to read the lettering near the nose of the plane. It was owned by a company out of California. I used the PC in the tower to look up the company name and found it to be a large charter company out there. I called their charter desk just for fun and asked who their charter was for the aircraft number that was sitting on our field. The lady who answered my call wasn’t worried about the call but asked who I was and why I was calling. I told her this was the controller at Duffy Field outside of Tampa, Florida, and informed her that specific aircraft was on the ground for refueling.

The woman said, “So they did decide to see if your field could handle our larger aircraft. The plane that’s there right now is a 737-600, and is one of our larger aircraft. Your field is listed as having a 7500 foot paved runway which is well within the limitations of our aircraft. Your fuel prices are the lowest in the area at $2.90 for full service. Your field charges are not high either but most of the pilots get ticked off having to pay to land to buy fuel. The aircraft should be taking off after ten tonight. Will there be someone to light the runway for us?”

I told the woman, “Our published hours are 7 AM to 10 PM with appointments for other hours.”

The lady said, “Our passengers will be attending a concert at Amalie Arena and leaving as soon as it is convenient to get out of there.”

I sniggered and said, “That’s a long flight to come to a concert.”

The lady laughed and said, “No, this is Lady Gaga; she’s the headliner for that show. Her limousine is being held up by traffic, so I’m sure she hasn’t gotten off the airplane yet.”

I knew the aircraft would be getting hot because we didn’t have any ground services hookup and they weren’t finished pumping fuel. We would tow the aircraft to a more isolated area as soon as the fueling was done. They could power up their APU and keep the plane cool then. I offered, “If your passenger wouldn’t mind a small home, she could stay at the house which is below the tower until her limo gets here.”

The woman said, “I’ll ask. She usually isn’t too stuck up, but does get a little nuts on concert days.”

The voice came over the speakerphone, “She says that she can see the house and is going to go there.”

I pointed at the airplane and there were eight people walking across the tarmac to get to the house. A couple of guys looked like bodyguards by the way they were trying to look in all directions at once. One woman in shorts and tank top was leading them all. I told Mel, “Go down and greet these people. It shouldn’t be too long before their limousine is here.”

None of the three knew who Lady Gaga was. I didn’t either, as I wasn’t a pop music fan. As they were ready to go downstairs, Mel said, “I just made a fresh gallon of tea and we baked some cookies this morning.”

The kids were clean, but it was time for an afternoon nap. They hopefully wouldn’t get cranky. I flipped the closed circuit video monitor on and switched to the back door. The herd of people came walking right up to the porch. The lead girl stuck her hand out and said, “I’m Steff, who are these darlings?”

Jean was first of course, and announced that she was Jean, pointed to Joan, and said “Joan” and then to Mel and said, “This is Mel, she might be our new mommy or maybe our new grandmother. We heard that there was a Lady Gaga on the airplane. Did you leave her there?”

The girl broke up laughing as she scooped Jeanie up. She said, “I’m Lady Gaga, but my real name is Stefani. Just call me Steff.”

Joan was sort of confused, and asked, “Are you famous? We have some famous people who have airplanes here.”

Mel was tongue-tied because she didn’t know what to say. This was someone she didn’t know about and felt silly because she didn’t. She said, “I have some fresh tea for iced tea and some cookies we made this morning. The girls said that we had to make either peanut butter or chocolate chip, so this batch is chocolate chip.”

Steff asked, “Where’s the guy who was in the tower? Is he still up there? Can I go see the tower?”

Mel didn’t know what to say, but Jeanie did, “Come on, I’ll show you. Grandpa likes to have company when he’s up there.”

I heard the clamor on the stairs that was caused by Jeanie, Lady Gaga or Steff, and Joan all running up the stairs at once. I was watching a couple of experimental aircraft getting ready for a test flight and they didn’t have radios as usual, and weren’t paying any attention to anything around them. I had just pulled the red LED light down and aimed it at the trailing kite when they all came into the tower area. I said, “Hang on a second while I try to keep these two clowns from killing each other.”

I was able to get the attention of the person trying to be a ‘me firster’ and then used the green light to point at the guy moving toward the runway. He taxied down the runway, lifted off, then set back down before turning off the runway and heading back toward the hangar area. I gave the green light to the other pilot and he was having trouble getting his aircraft engine revved enough to even get to the runway. I began giving him the flashing red. We watched as he climbed off the glorified kite, kicked the side wheel, and then pulled the aircraft off the taxiway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.