Above and Beyond - Cover

Above and Beyond

Copyright© 2016 by Coaster2

Chapter 5 The Start of Something Big

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 The Start of Something Big - Being tall has its advantages, but when trouble strikes, it's how you handle adversity that matters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

I woke before Gabrielle and lay still, admiring her pale gold hair as it flowed over her pillow. She was as beautiful as I imagined her in her naked pose. She looked completely at peace and content. The call of nature demanded that I relieve myself. I slipped out of bed, carefully avoiding waking her. I was as quiet as possible while I was in the bathroom, including washing my hands and brushing my teeth.

She was just beginning to wake when I returned. I slid into bed beside her and she immediately put her arm around me and pulled me to her. That relieved my concerns about any second thoughts to our activities last night. She was in no hurry to become fully awake, so I simply lay quietly, my hand gently stroking her perfect bottom.

She had the female athlete’s body, a study in perfection. Her breasts weren’t large, but they were evident and firm. Her waist was slim, flaring to a glorious pair of hips. Her thighs were strong, but not thick, and her calves were prominent. All in all, she was my Aphrodite, a goddess of beauty and love. It wasn’t difficult at all to fall completely in love with her. It was a first for me. I’d been in lust before, and in like once or twice, but never like this.

I felt her move as her hand came up and stroked my cheek.

“You need a shave,” she said with a gravely tone.

“And a shower,” she added afterwards. “There’s room for two. Let me use the bathroom, then join me.”

Like I was going to say “No?” Hardly.

She moved slowly, giving me a wonderful view of her body from the back as she walked slowly to the ensuite. I wasn’t sure, but I thought she might have been giving me a little show as her hips seemed to be moving with a little more sway than I was used to seeing.

I heard her flush and then the shower come on. Slowly getting out of bed, I moved to the bathroom and knocked before entering.

“You were waiting for an invitation?” she wondered with a grin.

There were four shower heads in the cabinet and all were in use as we entered. It wasn’t the first time I’d shared a shower with a lady friend, but none were as elegant as this, and none of my companions could hold a candle to Gabrielle for beauty.

We washed each other thoroughly, spending extra time on the sensitive parts. I washed her golden locks for her, finding the task erotic. I was fully erect and that was the signal to her that I wanted something. She faced the sidewall of the cabinet and spread her hands and legs, gazing over her shoulder at me.

I didn’t need an engraved invitation to know what she was inviting. I used my fingers to prepare her and make sure she was well lubricated. It wasn’t long before I was carefully entering her, accompanied by her now familiar gasps and verbal encouragement.

“Oh, yes, yes, please. Oh God, Kyle, you fill me so much. Make it last baby, make it last.”

That was the most difficult part of her demand. I found I had to start and stop and start again to keep from a premature end to our mating. I managed to extend my time until Gabrielle began to insist on a more forceful finish.

“Fuck me, baby, fuck me like you own me,” she cried, her hips driving back onto my erection. I followed her demands and soon enough we both finished with our bodies pressed up against the wall tiles.

We were slightly out of breath, now holding each other as we leaned into the wall. I bent down and kissed her, mindful of my unshaven face, but unwilling to delay the irresistible urge to tell her how I felt.

“You’re not getting between my legs with that face, Mister,” she grinned, her lips now kissing my shoulders and neck.

“Well then, I guess I’d better shave if I want to finish what I wasn’t able to last night,” I smirked.

“Good idea,” she said, returning for another deep kiss, regardless of my whiskers.

“Let me clean myself up and you can get dry. Don’t go away. I might need your help drying me,” she said with a soft voice and a softer smile.

I was almost dizzy with delight at just how the past few hours had turned out. I didn’t expect it, and that made it even more amazing to me. It’s not like we’d been dating for weeks, but I was curious about how and why it all came about so quickly. I waited until I was drying her with the heated towel from the rack.

“You surprised me, Gabrielle. I wasn’t expecting we would be together this soon.”

“I’ll be truthful with you, Kyle. I’ve wanted you from that day we ran together. At first it was a pure sexual attraction, but when we discovered just how much we had in common and how compatible we were, I couldn’t resist. I knew how this lodge was laid out, so with Georgette’s help, I made sure we had adjoining rooms and I could get from one to the other without being seen.”

“Oh, so Georgette was in on this too?”

“Of course. She said she could tell we were perfect together and she recognized the sexual attraction. She simply allowed us to decide if it would happen or not. The wine and conversation last night really loosened up my libido. I was ready to rape you if you didn’t respond, so there was no point in playing hard-to-get. I had to gamble that you felt the way I did too.”

“Yeah ... pretty safe bet,” I said. “I’d have to be an idiot to turn you away, and my Momma didn’t raise no idiots.”

“So how do you feel this morning?”

“I was a little worried you might have regrets. I mean, I realized the wine was the catalyst for your passion, but would you feel differently in the morning? I haven’t seen any sign of that,” I said.

“None ... not a one. I wanted you and I wanted you to want me. I was pretty sure of myself and you ... just a woman’s intuition I guess ... but you were exactly as I hoped you would be. Now we have to think about where we go from here,” she added.

“I suggest we begin with getting dressed and having some breakfast as a start. Then a day’s skiing before we return here. A nice meal with good friends, then maybe I’ll shave before we go to bed. How does that sound?”

“A perfect plan,” she smiled broadly. “Let’s go.”


It was early in the ski season, and despite it being the first long weekend that Squaw Valley was open, the slopes weren’t terribly crowded. Perhaps the lure of a turkey dinner and endless football, not to mention ‘Black Friday, ‘ was a more enticing lure. For whatever reason, the lines to the lifts were short and the weather perfect for our day.

We returned to the lodge just before five, and headed up to our rooms to shower and change.

“Oh, let that hot water run on my thigh muscles, please,” Gabrielle pleaded as we shared the shower.

“Ah, you’re a bit sore I gather,” I said, running my hand over her naked bottom.

“Stiff. The first day of ski season always stretches some different muscles.”

“I have a suggestion for you,” I said. “I used to get a massage after a long training or competition run. The college had a couple of properly trained massage therapists and we took advantage of them. I learned from one of them how to do some of my own massages. I could offer you the benefit of my experience if you’re willing.”

“That’s sounds like a wonderful idea,” she agreed. “Why don’t we do that before we go to bed? I’ll sleep better if I’m not too uncomfortable.”

“Okay. I won’t pretend I’m an expert, but I do know enough not to do you harm.”

“I’ll take a chance,” she smiled, rubbing her bare breasts into my chest and kissing me as the warm shower water cascaded over us.

It was another fine meal prepared by Georgette and Gabrielle and between the skiing and all the outdoor exercise, the four of us agreed on an early night if we planned to go back to Squaw Valley the next day. As we walked up the stairway to our rooms, I could see that Gabrielle was a little stiff, and probably sore from the workout her muscles got.

“Why don’t you get changed and use the bathroom first,” I suggested. “I’ll get set up in my room for the massage.”

“Oh ... I’d almost forgotten about that, but if you can do something about my soreness, I’ll reward you,” she smiled.

“I’ll be waiting for you,” I said, patting her on the butt as she moved to her room.

I had already taken a couple of large towels from the bathroom closet and after removing the duvet, I spread them across the bedsheets to protect them. I had some massage oil in a small dispenser for just this situation and all I needed to do was warm it up a small amount. I’d do that when it was my turn in the bathroom. In the meantime, I had stripped to my boxers and waited for Gabrielle to finish her nightly routine.

When the door opened, she appeared wearing only a pair of bikini panties, and strolled toward me with a look that told me what she was thinking.

“You’re going to put those big hands on me and make me feel better, aren’t you,” she said in a sultry voice.

“That will just be the start,” I grinned, waggling my eyebrows.

That produced a little laugh from her as she came into my arms.

“Do you really think you can make me forget about my soreness?” she asked. She was really laying the sexy tone on thick for my benefit.

“If I can’t, you can punish me,” I promised.

“Ah ... so what do I do now and why are these towels on the bed?”

“Just relax for a couple of minutes and all will be revealed.”

She gave me a questioning smile before sitting on the edge of the bed. I rose and went to the bathroom to complete my preparations, and in less than five minutes I was back. As I exited the ensuite, I saw she was lying back on the towels, her eyes closed. I wondered if she might be too tired for a massage, but as I neared, her eyes opened and she smiled.

“Okay, my dear, roll over and lie on your front, with your arms by your side. Turn your head whichever way is most comfortable for you. Put a pillow under it if that helps.”

She followed my instructions wordlessly and ended up with a pillow and her head turned in my direction.

“Okay, I’m going to start on the soles of your feet ... your plantar muscles, then the calves, then the thighs, and finally the ‘glutes.’”

“Bottom to bottom, then,” she grinned.

“Very good. I have some warm massage oil here and that’s the reason for the towels. I don’t want to get oil on the bedding.”

“Maybe I should take my panties off too.”

“I can do that for you. It will save them from getting oil on them.”

She made it easy for me to remove her panties and once again, she was completely naked. It was hard not to stare at her perfect body. I began slowly, gently adding the oil to her thighs, calves, and feet.

“Oh, that feels good,” she remarked.

“I’m going to start now,” I said and I picked up her right foot and using my thumbs, began to massage the plantar muscle.

It was easy to remember the moves from my college running days, and as I slowly worked my way up the right side of her body, I could tell it was having the desired effect on her. I was also getting some verbal feedback from her that confirmed it.

“I’ll leave the glutes for last,” I said as I moved over to begin on the left side of her body, once again beginning with her foot.

When I completed the thigh muscle massage, I began to straddle her, using both hands on her butt to loosen those muscles. Again, I got some appreciative feedback.

“Okay, Gabrielle, I want you to turn over now. I’m going to work on the inside of your thighs.”

She didn’t hesitate to roll onto her back and look up at me appreciatively.

“How are you feeling? Am I helping?”

“Oh, yeah,” she grinned. “It feels great. Keep going.”

There was one thing that I hadn’t thought about and that was my own reaction to having my hands oiling and massaging a beautiful woman. I was already partly erect, and in boxers, there was no hiding it. Gabrielle noticed and quickly glanced at me with a knowing smile before slipping her hand inside my fly and grasping my now full-blown erection.

The only thing I could think of doing was to continue with my plan. Oil first, then the two-handed massage. Of course, there was a variation I now considered.

“Spread your legs a little,” I suggested.

“Typical male,” she snorted, “gets a hard-on and wants me to spread my legs.”

I gave her a strangled laugh in reply. But the truth was, she was becoming aroused herself. I began to knead the firm thigh muscles, concentrating on the inner thigh, working my way up from the knee to her crotch. Once again, I began with the right leg before moving over to the left. I’d spent five minutes or so with this element before I decided to go for the gold. I allowed the edge of my hand to brush against the lightly haired slit at the top of the thigh. I got an immediate response.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.