Ride 'Em Cowgirl - Cover

Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A girl raised on a ranch survives an attempted rape. She finds her dad is the cowboy of her dreams and they become passionate lovers. When a grizzly attack ends her dad's life prematurely, she finds comfort in the arms of her grandfather and learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

A very old Chevy pickup pulled into the drive, and honked as it ground to a stop. I went outside to meet my grandfather for the first time.

Grandfather’s face looked older than I’d expected, but he moved confidently, and like a much younger man. He walked up to the porch and smiled at me.

“Hello grandfather. I’m very happy to finally meet you.”

“Hello Raven Girl. You look very much like your mother, but you are taller and you have wider shoulders. My public name is Paul Medicine Crow.”

“I’m sorry I don’t know the ways of our people grandfather. I hope you will teach me the things I should know.”

“It will be best if I live with you here, and teach you before we go visit the rest of our family. They wouldn’t care, but you won’t be so nervous or worried if you know our customs.”

“Please come in grandfather.”

I showed him to the living room, and went to the kitchen and started supper. I didn’t know what my grandfather liked, and I felt shy around him, so I made dad’s favorite.

After dinner, grandfather said it was very good, and that I was a very good cook. I thanked him, and started cleaning up.

“Raven Girl, I know I was not fair to your father. I know it wasn’t his fault. Your mother loved him. She liked sex a lot. Apparently he was so good at it that she was willing to leave her home and her people in order to be with him. She wanted to have his baby, even though she was only sixteen. He didn’t force her. She wanted to have you. It was unfair to you to stay away because I got mad at your dad. I’m sorry we are just meeting now,” Grandfather said.

“Thank you for telling me grandfather. What was mom’s name?”

“Oh, it was Raven Girl. I really shouldn’t call you that. You ought to earn your own name. You just look so much like her that I forgot she is gone.”

“If you brought a bag, I can show you dad’s room, and you can stay there. Tomorrow I can show you the ranch.”

“Misty, I’m sorry your father died. He obviously was a great dad.”

“Thank you grandfather. I’ve done my best to be a good daughter and take care of dad as well as he took care of me.”

Grandfather said good night, and went to my dad’s room to sleep. I went to my room, took off my clothes and put on cotton pajamas. I tried to sleep, but I didn’t have much luck.

I felt disconnected from myself. For so long, I had been a very sexual person, and thought of myself as a woman and a wife. Now I was chafing at going back to the role of a seventeen-year-old girl, who is expected to be naive and virginal.

I couldn’t stop myself. I took off the pajamas and walked into dad’s room, naked. I got in bed with grandfather and pressed my young body against his old one.

He turned on his side to face me, and pulled me close.

“I felt the place in the bed where you usually sleep. I smelled your scent clinging to things in the room, especially the mattress. You took your mom’s place, and you were your father’s lover. It is difficult for a woman who has had a good man and felt joy at being a wife and taking care of her man, to go back to being a girl.”

“Yes grandfather. I am a female who needs the love and attention of a man. I am not meant to sleep alone.”

“How did you come to be your father’s woman?”

“Three football players tried to rape me on the school bus. I fought them off, and disabled the leader, but I was so full of fear, I came to my father’s bed that night and asked him to comfort me. As he held me, I felt how much he needed the love of a woman, and we became lovers, taking care of each other, fulfilling each other’s needs.”

“What can I do to ease your pain, granddaughter? Do you want to sleep beside me, or do you need me to love you and give your body what it misses now that your father is gone?”

“I don’t know grandfather. I have so many feelings. One says I can never love another man; another says I need to be in the arms of a man, and that he can have my body, but never my heart; another says I will heal someday and love and be loved again.”

“I am old. I am not a handsome man the way your father was. I can’t give you the energy he could. I can give you my warmth and my care. I can let you feel the love my body can give you so you feel like yourself, and don’t forget who you are. Perhaps it will be enough to help you live with your loss and sorrow.”

I melted into his arms, and made slow, gentle love to my grandfather.

He is sixty-five, and I am seventeen. His muscles are still hard. He still has power in his body, and he loved me like a much younger man. It was bittersweet making love to him. It wasn’t like fucking daddy, with huge orgasms and me screaming and passing out. It was just warm and kind and friendly and loving, in a quiet, but strangely satisfying way. When he came inside my pussy, I felt a warm glow deep inside, and it radiated out and filled my whole body with gentle warmth.

Of course I was at the most fertile time of my cycle, and I got pregnant with my grandfather’s baby.

While grandfather didn’t fuck me hard or make me wild, the way daddy had, having sex with him was deeply satisfying, and I felt more content than I expected, with his loving me once at night, before we went to sleep.

Since he was my legal guardian, grandfather was able to expedite the probate process. He sold the ranch, and we hooked up the horse trailer to dad’s pickup, loaded Red and Star, put the clothes I needed in a suitcase, and put it in the old Chevy pickup. Grandfather drove his Chevy, and I followed, driving dad’s truck.

We arrived on the reservation, and pulled into the drive at grandfather’s house. We unloaded the horses and let them out in a big corral next to his house.

Grandfather introduced me to everyone as his new wife. I slipped easily into the role of wife again. It was a little more difficult cooking and cleaning in grandfather’s old house, but I was good at those things, and I did a good job.

Grandfather found my little bag of lingerie. He made me give it to him. He took it outside, and burned all my sexy little things. He came back in and said, “I’ll buy you new pretty things granddaughter. I don’t want any ghosts in my house.

Our first night at his house, when we went to bed, I felt very hungry. I kissed him really passionately for the first time. My pregnancy was causing massive hormonal changes, and it was making me very horny all of the time.

Grandfather surprised me, and responded to my kiss with much more passion and heat than he’d ever given me before.

“You’ve discovered in your heart that you can feel love for an old man. You can feel desire for my ancient body, and tonight you are going to give yourself to me completely, not just use my body to distract you from what you lost.”

“Yes grandfather. Yes, husband. Yes, father of my unborn baby,” I whispered.

Then he fucked me and made me show him the hungry, horny, slut I am deep inside.

Sex with dad had always felt like dad and I were equals and were taking care of each other. With grandfather, it was very much that I was giving myself to him completely, and that he was taking possession of me completely. It was more than just my giving him my body, it was more like giving him my body, heart, and soul.

His cock was very hard, and when he penetrated my dripping pussy, I felt I was completely his. We made love in many positions, and we were fucking for most of the night. I came hard, like I used to with daddy, and I loved knowing grandfather can give me that kind of orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.