Naked in School - the Exported Rebellion
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Kevin and Denise spend a year at college abroad, pursuing their dreams for productive careers. What they find is totally not what they expect, as the Moirai-the Fates-keep tossing curveballs in their direction, as chance and circumstance keep interfering with their plans. (Reading "Kevin and Denise" and "Roger and Cynthia" first will provide needed context; also there are spoilers to the prior tales in this story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humiliation   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School   Nudism  

The afternoon session consisted of role-playing scenarios about the results of breaking a confidence, gossiping, and bullying. Two group members were given scripts for each scenario and acted as the protagonists while the others were asked to react to try to mediate or repair the situation.

Before the group left, Kevin told them about the following day’s activity.

“We’ve arranged for a massage training session for tomorrow at 10 am. Here’s the address and directions to the studio. Bring your swimmers; guys, no board shorts tomorrow. Bring briefs, okay? A major component of the Avery program is building trust with personal touch and one of the best ways of performing sensual but non-sexual touch is through learning simple massage techniques.”


The following day saw the group assembled at the massage center. After changing, they moved to the group training room and soon the instructor entered.

“I’m Samantha. Hey, we have to move you guys next door. We need this room today and the smaller group room will fit the twelve of you just fine. I also need to take care of another gal’s clients in an hour and a half, so I’ll get you started. Then you can practice on each other and then I’ll be back to answer questions. I understand from your workshop request that you want to learn some basic techniques,” she said. “Anything special?”

Denise replied. “Our group is learning to teach a new program in the schools. Part of the program covers the development of respect for one’s partner. Knowing how to give pleasure through touch, using massage, is part of the program. We don’t want to learn therapeutic massage; this is for pleasure and relaxation.”

“Like a light Swedish massage, then?” Samantha asked.

“I don’t know what that is,” Denise said.

“It’s what everyone thinks of when ‘massage’ is mentioned,” Samantha replied. “The basic moves involve rubbing the muscles with long, gliding strokes that go in the direction of blood returning to the heart. It also includes applying circular pressure with the hands and palms, kneading of the muscles, and some bending and stretching of the arms and legs.”

“Okay,” Denise said, “I remember that some of those techniques were used in the introduction to tantric massage class that I attended here two months ago. Is it like those techniques?”

“Is tantra what you wanted? Yes, there’s a lot of overlap, but tantra concentrates on the sensual and sexual. You’re not planning to do tantric massage with school children... ?”

“Oh, no, not the sexual part, no,” Denise said. “We want to teach the kids how to give pleasure using relaxing touch—showing how pleasuring another person can make yourself feel good too.”

“Ah, yes, and that is one of the goals of tantra. So if I cover the techniques we showed in that intro workshop, that would work for you guys?” Samantha asked.

“Yes. My group will be leading classes of kids in doing the techniques, so learning a very basic set of them would be just fine,” Denise agreed.

“That’ll work.” Samantha nodded. “So you were at our tantra workshop; tell me, how much of that do you remember?”

“I’ve actually been to several tantric massage sessions and Kevin and I do it with each other pretty frequently,” she replied. “I remember all of the stuff that was covered in that class.”

“Good, then when I have to leave, you can keep your group on track.”

“Sure,” Denise agreed.

Samantha then turned to the group. “I’m going to start the girls first for a change. It seems that the boys always do the massage on the girls first and the girls never get the practice. The giving of a massage is as good as the getting, though, so we’ll let the boys get worked on first now.”

She led them through the sitting massage techniques, then doing the hands and feet. Then the group switched around and the boys worked on the girls.

“The next part is the prone and supine massage positions. This time we’ll have the guys do the girls first,” Samantha told them as the boys finished working on their partners’ feet. “Any questions about the foot massage?”

Denise did. “I remember being told that the feet mirror the entire body and that’s why you feel the effects of a foot massage all over.”

Samantha answered.”That’s true. From the toe to the heel, the foot mirrors the chakras of the body’s core. Beginning at the head with the crown chakra, which connects to the pineal gland, its foot correspondence lies at the tip of the big toe. The base chakra, which is actually called the first chakra since it’s the most powerful, relating to the ovaries and the testes, has its corresponding point located at the back of the calcaneus bone of the heel. Stimulating those foot reflex points will mobilize the energies of their corresponding chakras. And there are many additional, but minor, reflex points on the foot too.

“Okay, let’s have the gals lie on their fronts, a low pillow under their chest and one under their hips. The guys will kneel at their feet and we’ll do the leg massage.”

Susan was looking uncertainly at Denise who nodded to her in encouragement to speak. “Um, I don’t want to be out of line, but I’ve had massages occasionally; I used to go with my mum. We never wore anything ... um, this is embarrassing. I’m uncomfortable being rubbed over this swimming cozzie. I can’t really feel Simon’s hands...”

“Honey, do you want to take off your swimsuit?” Denise asked her. “You sure? Is that okay, Samantha?”

Samantha nodded, “Oh, sure, just about everyone gets naked for massages here with our practitioners; there are towels to cover your bits on that table by the door if you want.”

“I don’t mind, actually; I go to Brighton in Sussex—it’s a clothes-free beach,” Susan said, glancing at Simon, who was looking like he had won the lottery.

Susan grinned and winked at him. She stood up and got a couple of towels, then Denise did too.

“I feel the way you do, Susan,” Denise said. “If anyone else wants to, ah, go natural, please do.”

“If you take your swimming costumes off, then you can use the massage oils; they’re over there,” Samantha put in. “I suggest, erm, ‘going natural’ as Denise put it, because it’s better for both recipient and provider.”

Denise and Susan pulled their suits off, followed by Amelia, while Samantha brought over a stack of towels and handed them out.

The other three girls glanced at each other; then Stephanie shrugged and removed her suit too.

Samantha had the girls get into position, prone on some low pillows, and led the group through the leg massage. When that was done, she began the instructions for the buttocks massage.

“You’ll find that this doesn’t work well over a swim costume, I’m afraid,” Samantha said, “so you other guys will have to try to follow along with these massage techniques as best as you can.”

Judy sighed. “All right, Gary, let me up ... I want to see how that feels too.” She blushed as she pulled off her suit. “This massage has me feeling so dreamy,” she sighed, explaining. “I guess I’m getting more comfortable with exposing my body,” she giggled. “I never thought I’d do this.”

“I think I’m on the spot now,” Janet mumbled uncomfortably.

“Hell—no you’re not, Janet,” Kevin exclaimed. “One of the things our program emphasizes is that no one is ever to be shamed or coerced into doing something beyond their comfort level. Peer pressure can be very damaging, destructive even. Remember this, everyone, so you never make your students feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. Janet, listen to your feelings and follow them. You’ll be fine as you are.”

Mitchell, her partner, leaned down and whispered in her ear. She nodded and smiled at him.

Samantha resumed her class, leading the group in showing them the massage techniques for the buttocks and back, and then had the partners switch, asking the men to lay down now.

“If you men want to join the ladies in removing your swimmers, feel free now,” she told them. “If you do, the ladies will be able to use the oils for your massages and it’ll feel much better.”

There was a flurry of whispered questions from the guys, most of the variety, “You won’t mind?” and their partners telling them to go ahead.

Gary whispered to Judy, “But I’m kinda ... erm...”

She giggled, “Yeah, turnabout’s fair play, stud. You got to see all of me; my turn now.”

Remaining seated on the mat, Gary, blushing, pulled down his swim tights; his penis was standing at attention.

“Mmmm, nice,” Judy said appreciatively.

At the same time that Gary and Judy were whispering, Simon was red-faced as he spoke to his partner.

“Susan, don’t be offended but I’m turned on so bloody bad...” he groaned.

“Sweetie, I’ve seen them all at the nude beaches. Hard ones, soft ones, little ones, and ... erm...” she stopped, gasping as he slid his tights down, “bloody nora, oh shit... BIG ones, wow. Simon, just wow ... Oh crikey, I need a feel of that thing...”

She gently took his erection in her hand and stroked it as Simon groaned, then he pushed her hand away. “No, please,” he pleaded, shuddering from her touch.

“Later...” she murmured to him.

Meanwhile the other two guys quickly slipped off their briefs, hiding their erect penises as best as they could while their partners gazed intently at their groins.

Denise giggled, “You lot are like schoolkids! Haven’t you ever seen an erection before?”

Samantha laughed. “Guys, just let ‘em hang. We’re used to males’ reactions; it’s totally normal. In our tantra classes...” Just then there was a knock on the door. “One sec...”

She went to the door, cracked it open, and a voice whispered to her.

“Hey, guys and gals,” she said, closing the door. “I gotta leave now for an hour or so. Denise and Kevin know the techniques they want you to learn. The room is private, so feel free to enjoy,” she grinned at them. “Denise, you can take them as far as they want; the guys look awfully randy,” she murmured to her. “The gals do too ... Use the lock on the door,” she winked and grinned as she slipped out.

Denise turned around and saw every eye in the room fastened on her. “What... ? What’s up?”

“God, Denise,” Janet breathed, “you’re so, so gorgeous...” The others in the room added murmurs of agreement. “Oh hell, I have to get this friggin’ thing off!” she huffed and pulled her suit off.

Denise smiled at Janet and looked down at her own nude body, blushing slightly. “Hey, thanks. Good genes, I guess ... Okay, we’re private now, so let’s get back with the program. Boys, on your bellies—use the pillows to get comfy—and gals, let’s see if you learned how to give a leg massage.”

They went through the leg massage and then moved to the buttocks.

Janet took some oil, rubbed it on Mitchell’s ass cheeks lovingly, and began kneading them as he groaned.

“Mitch, I bloody love this...” she sighed to him as she kept gliding her hands around his tight, muscular buttocks, slipping them sensuously into the crevasse between his cheeks. “Oooo, your bum is fuckin’ fantastic ... you’re my callipygous stud... “ she snickered. “God, I’m soooo turned on!”

“Oooff, Janet, your friggin’ hands are doing unbelievable things to me. I’m so fuckin’ randy ... can’t think...” he murmured back.

The other couples were whispering to each other too, and both Denise and Amelia were working on their men too. After moving up to the back massage and completing it, Denise had the guys turn over. Several of them grabbed towels to cover their raging erections but the girls would have none of that, pulling off the towels.

Stephanie took Ronald’s cock in her hand as it twitched and he groaned.

“Denise?” she asked. “You said you had some tantric massage lessons. Can you show us the lang ... um, dick massage I heard they do?”

“Sweetie, the penis is called the lingam. Is that okay with everyone? You know we’re way off topic for what you’ll be doing with the kids, right?”

“I don’t fuckin’ care,” gasped Susan. “I’m gaggin’ for it—so randy now it don’t matter!”

“Okay then, I’ll tell you gals what we learned,” Denise smiled. “First, judging by the amount of pre-cum I see, you boys are gonna cum as soon as we begin, so we need to lighten up the sexual tension first. Boys, lay back down on your back, pillows under your heads and another under your hips. Spread your legs wide apart too. Snuggle in and get really comfortable, you’re going for a ride now.

“Girls, sit or kneel next to your guy’s hip and place one hand on the middle of his chest and your other hand on his tummy. Both of you breathe together while you look into each other’s eyes, and like our couples meditating exercises, relax into each other. Gals, whisper to him how you feel about him and what you like about his body and take a minute or two...

“Okay now, girls, remember how you learned to allow your qi to flow into your partner; just let the boundary separating your physical bodies disappear. Both of you, meditate like that till I tell you our next step...

“Now guys, close your eyes and keep doing those deep, relaxed breathing exercises you learned. Keep your breathing deep and regular and try to sink into your meditative state. Since this is tantra massage, we won’t be trying to get you off, but if everything goes just right with you and your partner, you’ll learn something really incredible about your body that will make you an awesome lover.

“Gals, while your guy’s sinking into relaxation, gently massage his legs, tummy, thighs, chest, nipples, and over his pubes but don’t touch his cock; you’re just helping him to relax even more. Gentle stroking is all you’re doing, and keep it up for a couple of minutes...

“Okay, let’s begin now. Oil your hands and stroke them up and down between his thighs, up near his groin, and gently stroke his groin crease where his legs meet his crotch. Move your hands up and down, making little circles with your fingertips, and stroke his perineum—the taint—the area between his balls and asshole.

“Keep massaging the area around the sides of your guy’s testicles and move around to where the base of his cock meets the pubic bone in the front, down to the inner part of his thighs, and back to his taint. Use both hands, making little circles with your fingers. Press firmly but not hard.”

There were grunts, gasps, and sighs from the guys as their partners followed Denise’s instructions and the girls noticed pre-cum again oozing from their partner’s erect cocks.

“Get more oil on your hands now and let’s move to your partner’s balls. Be really careful here ‘cause the guys can be different in how much pressure they like. Guys, let your gal know if something’s not comfortable. Cup his balls in one palm and use your fingers to fondle them; with your other hand, gently, slowly roll them around as you massage them. If you want, drag your fingernails gently over his balls, or try pulling on them slightly as you stroke them.”

The guys were groaning and jerking their hips now and panting.

Denise grinned. “Slow down a bit, gals. The boys are about to erupt. Go back to your taint massage for a bit now and guys, remember your deep breathing. Gals, just keep them on edge...”

“I’m fuckin’ on edge myself,” groaned Stephanie.

There was a chorus of agreement and Janet moaned almost inaudibly, “Ooooo, my poor pussy’s flooding...”

Denise waited until the men looked less agitated. “Now it’s time for the main act. Your man’s been thoroughly teased around his cock and he’s clearly wanting more, so let’s move to his shaft. Get oil on your hands and wrap them around his cock. The idea is to vary your grip from lighter to harder and to vary your strokes between straight up and down and a twisting motion. Use either or both hands and begin your strokes slowly and ramp up to a faster speed, then take it back to a slow pace again.

“Remember, variety is everything; keep changing your speed, pressure, rhythm, and stroking methods. Switch hands too and use the full length of his cock...”

Susan sighed, “His full length ... Oh yeah...” and licked her lips.

The others glanced over at Simon and a few gasped. Janet exclaimed, “Oooo! It must be a foot long!”

Simon husked, “Uuunnhh, only nine inches, I think...”

Susan choked, “Can’t even wrap one hand all the way around it, too ... It’s wonderful...”

Denise went on, “Gals, if you feel his groin start to tense, he might be close to cumming, so remember this trick: squeeze the head of his cock hard, you’ll push the blood out of the head and the cock’s upper end for half a minute or so until you feel his tension relaxing. Guys, when she squeezes, try to keep relaxed and continue your deep breathing. Try that—see what happens.”

The guys grunted as their members were squeezed and two of them even began to go soft.

“Good! That’s it!” Denise praised them. “Get them hard, then soft, then hard again—that’s how tantra’s supposed to work. Okay now. Another massage technique is to use a twisting motion along his shaft from the base to the corona of the glans, going up and down. Remember to alternate hands because it lets you last longer and your guy gets a different feeling too. Okay, next. We learned a few lingam massage techniques that have names, so try these. The first one is called the ‘milker.’ Wrap your hands around the shaft at the base and slide them all the way up past the head, doing this over and over, going up, milking his cock. Try that one...

“Uh oh, Stephanie, look at Ronald. Look how he’s breathing—look at his hips. He’s gonna cum. When you see your guy get to the edge like that, slow down whatever you’re doing and move to the taint massage while reminding him to breathe deeply and try to ride out the approaching wave of orgasmic feelings. In urgent cases, use the squeeze method to bring him down. How’re you doing there, Ronald, buddy?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.