Naked in School - the Exported Rebellion
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kevin and Denise spend a year at college abroad, pursuing their dreams for productive careers. What they find is totally not what they expect, as the Moirai-the Fates-keep tossing curveballs in their direction, as chance and circumstance keep interfering with their plans. (Reading "Kevin and Denise" and "Roger and Cynthia" first will provide needed context; also there are spoilers to the prior tales in this story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humiliation   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School   Nudism  

“So what are we doing after today’s sparring matches?” Jeremy asked as they dressed in their dobaks.

Kevin glanced at him. “Plan B. We’ll show you and Amelia about what we’re calling ‘sensitivity enhancement techniques.’ We’ll take showers before we leave here because we’ll want to be fresh. You’ll see why.”

Jeremy looked at Kevin with a strange look, but Kevin was already going through the doorway.

When they arrived at the flat later, Denise had the floor in the main room covered with several thick pads and a bunch of tower candles out. She was wearing a robe.

“Good, you’re back. Amelia should be home from her swimming in a few minutes. I’ll light the candles and turn the heat up a bit now,” Denise told them. “Go change.”

“Huh?” Jeremy said.

Kevin grabbed his shoulder. “Yeah. Come put on a tank top and nylon shorts; I have your size in my bedroom.”

They walked in and Kevin gave him the garments.

“Ah, underpants?”

“No, commando today,” Kevin grinned.

Then they heard Amelia greet Denise.

“What’s all this?” they heard Amelia ask.

“For our teaching session. Go put on your bikini, okay?” Denise said. “Then come back.”

Amelia went into her room and the guys went out to the main room. Amelia came out in a few minutes, walked into the room, and stopped.

“Oh! I didn’t know they’d...”

“It’s okay, sweetie. We’re going to show you some of the things we learned about enhancing the body’s sensitivity. You’ll be helping to teach this in your school—wearing more clothes, of course—but you need to be less dressed to get closer to the full effect.”

“Um, dare I ask what the full effect is?” Amelia asked carefully.

“Heh. Nudity, dear,” Denise grinned. “But just imagine you’re at the beach, okay?”

Amelia shrugged.

“All right,” Denise said, “we’ll start with basics. The first step we teach is making a connection between you and your partner. There are a number of variations we’ll use because we don’t want kids who haven’t done it yet know what to expect. Kevin and I will lead and you guys follow and we’ll tell you what each move is supposed to do. We’ll start with this one. It’s to enhance your awareness of your own body and your partner’s. First, kneel like this, face to face, close enough to touch, and then look straight into each other’s eyes. Now take your right hand and place it over each other’s hearts. Look deep and with your eyes and your touch, let your senses feel each other’s aura—try to draw in your partner’s energy. If it helps, project your feelings about each other as you sink into their gaze. Keep this up for a bit...

“Now I hope you won’t be horrified, kids, but Kevin and I need to be more comfortable. We don’t expect you to copy us; we think it might be too intense for you if you did,” Denise said as she slipped off her robe.

All she was wearing was a brief pair of panties. Kevin slipped his shirt off. The two teens gasped and Amelia blushed. Jeremy stared at Denise, slack-jawed, and she winked back at him.

Denise continued. “Now let’s close our eyes; sorry, Jeremy, no more eye candy. Keeping them closed, put your hands on each other’s shoulders. Next, using the palms of both hands, stroke your partner’s chest wherever your partner lets you, that is, if you’ll allow Jeremy to touch your chest, Amelia. You can move your hands down over their nipples, across them and around, sensing the shape of your partner’s chest, and then moving back up to the shoulders. Is that comfortable for you, Amelia?”

“Ahhhh ... Uh huh...” she squeaked. “Ooohh, go lightly, Jeremy...”

“You touch Jeremy too, Amelia; both of you touch where you can, also try to feel the texture of their skin where you can. Let your hands follow their body’s curves. Press in a little and feel how the skin moves over their bones as you apply pressure. And try to remember how doing this feels. Stroke up, stroke around, and stroke down with your palms, following the chest’s shape. Now comes a difficult part—obviously you know that the shape of the chest you’re feeling is a lot different from your own...”

The teens giggled.

“ ... but I want you to try to imagine that you are the one being stroked, your partner’s touching parts of a body that you don’t have. Recall how your partner’s chest felt and let your imagination become your reality. Jeremy, imagine that it’s your breasts that Amelia is stroking. Amelia, feel Jeremy’s hands as they run over your flat, muscular pecs and your tiny boy nipples.”

“Ooohhh,” Amelia sighed. “That’s hard...”

Suddenly Amelia realized what she said and began laughing; the others followed.

“Okay, that broke the mood, so let’s get back to imagining again,” Denise chuckled. “Close your eyes again. Now place your palms on your partner’s shoulders and let your arms touch, skin to skin, along their length. With just your imagination now, think of how your partner’s chest felt as you stroked it. Run your imaginary hands over their chest again. See if you can become one with each other as you stroke them in your imagination...

“How does that feel?” she asked after a few minutes.

“Dreamy...” sighed Amelia.

“Like meditation on steroids,” whispered Jeremy.

“Good,” Denise went on. “Kevin and I find this next part very intense. It stimulates feelings of intimacy without contact and it’s based on a tantra exercise. Bring your bodies as close as possible without touching—your backs should be straight from your tailbones to your necks. Your eyes are still closed. Jeremy, wrap your arms around Amelia in a hug, but don’t touch her anywhere. Let your arms just encircle her—get closer if you need to but don’t touch. Next, move your heads close so that your cheeks are almost touching and your lips are close to your partner’s ear. Okay? Now breathe slowly and deeply and listen for the other’s breaths and breathe along with them. Imagine that you’re breathing for your partner. This is similar to the breathing in meditation and it stimulates the body’s energy flows. But in this posture, you might forget to breathe, so keep aware of each other and remind each other if they forget. Remember, you need to breathe for each other.”

They did this exercise for a few minutes and then Denise told them to switch; she told Amelia to encircle Jeremy with her arms and they should repeat the breathing part.

Kevin spoke now. “Okay, guys, how did that feel? Did you feel any connection, like you could sense each other in any way?”

“Ohmygod,” breathed Amelia, “it felt like Jeremy was part of me in a way, like I was him and was me at the same time, but having the strain of not touching ... I’m like, on fire! My whole body is throbbing and I have electric shocks all over!”

Jeremy had been squirming and trying to hide an obvious lump in his shorts.

Denise glanced at his swollen bulge and grinned evilly. “Jeremy? How did you feel?”

“Goddamn.” he whispered. “Horny out of my mind.” He was almost inaudible.

“Aha,” Kevin nodded. “You see the energies that tantra can build? Okay, the next part involves a lot of sensual touching but there’s no sexual contact at all. These techniques result in very close feelings of bonding. Sit cross-legged, knees touching and eyes closed. First Amelia, take Jeremy’s right hand in both of yours, feel his hand, try to memorize what it feels like. Touch his hand all over, run your fingers over its back, palms, and fingers, and then relax and try to remember how they feel...”

“Oh!” Amelia exclaimed. “They taught us to do that in drama, to get familiar with someone who we had to act with.”

“That’s right,” Denise said. “It’s a technique that makes people feel very close since gentle touching of the hands can be very sensuous. We’ll use this technique with the kids too. It’s part of the ‘getting to know you’ process. Do that with one of his hands for a bit ... Okay, now do his other hand ... Now we’ll switch and Jeremy, take Amelia’s hand and do the same.”

When they were done, Denise asked how they felt.

“Um, very close,” Amelia said. “Like I’ve known him ... I don’t know ... forever? But it’s only been a bit under two weeks.” She smiled at him warmly.

“Yeah,” Jeremy said, “that exercise was kinda cool. Almost like Amelia was ... um, part of me while I was stroking her hands.”

“Exactly,” Denise agreed. “Okay, next. Jeremy, swing around now and sit behind Amelia so your chest is touching her back and Amelia, lean back into Jeremy.”

They moved around and Amelia leaned back against him.

“Hang on,” Jeremy said. “I need to take this off.” He slipped off his shirt. “It was uncomfortable rubbing between us,” he explained.

“Okay, Jeremy, wrap your arms around Amelia like Kevin is doing to me, and gently—using no pressure—rest your hands over the top of Amelia’s breasts. Eyes closed. Now lean together while you listen for your partner’s heartbeat. Try to lose yourselves in each other’s embrace. Feel their heartbeats and breaths. Feel the sensations that the touching of your bodies is producing.”

“Ooohhh,” Amelia sighed, “This isn’t working. I can’t feel anything with this top in the way...”

She pulled off her bikini top and tossed it aside, then leaned back against Jeremy. “Much better...”

He whispered in her ear, “My god, sweetie! Shit, you’re so gorgeous...”

Denise smiled to herself and continued, “The next step moves into massage, but we’ll stay seated like we are. We use oils to lubricate the skin because it makes stroking the skin easier and enhances the sensual feeling. Kevin, give them some oil.”

Kevin twisted around and pushed a pan filled with warm water over to Jeremy.

“There’s a squirt bottle with massage oil in that pan of water. Use lots of oil,” Kevin told him. “Jeremy, sit like we are, take the oil and put a glob in your hand—wet them both. Now put your hands on Amelia’s arms and slide them up to her shoulders—watch me—then slide them down her ribs, around to her tummy, and up to her chest and breasts, and around and down again. Press in slightly as you move your hands and in places, like the ribs, just lightly stroke, but do it slow and steady. Remember that you never do anything quickly in giving a massage. Do ten slow strokes.”

Jeremy copied Kevin’s movements and Amelia closed her eyes and lost herself, sighing, in the feelings the massage was creating. After a few minutes, Kevin began speaking softly again.

“In the next technique, we’ll do a seated back massage. Make sure your hands are wet with oil and Amelia, scoot forward a bit, just a few inches, and bend forward slightly. Jeremy, you’ll do her back the same way you did her front. Starting at her shoulders, move your hands down her sides, across her lower back, and up on both sides of her spine. Do it slowly and firmly, ten times ... Okay, now repeat, but change your direction like this, and keep your hands moving steadily and firmly. Make sure your hands get to cover her entire back and remember to press firmly with your fingers when you move them along her back. Let’s do it ten times here too.”

Denise looked at the teens. Jeremy was concentrating intently on his technique and Amelia was looking serene, eyes closed and hands relaxed near her lap.

Kevin began again. “Oh, I almost forgot the hand massage part. Amelia, lean back against Jeremy again, that’s right. This is a massage now; before you were just stroking each other’s hands. Jeremy, let Amelia’s right hand lie in your own right hand. Then use your left hand to spread the oil slowly all over hers, over each of her fingers, palm and back, while you press and massage her hand with slow and deliberate movements. When you’re done with one hand, do the other. Keep your hands wet with oil. Guys, this time we’ll just have Jeremy do everything. Next time, if you want, Amelia can try. Is that okay?”

Amelia looked at Kevin, her eyes hooded in sensory overload. “Whatever...” she murmured.

Jeremy just nodded.

“This next part will probably be the most surprising. I’ll bet you never knew how erotic a foot massage could be. When we learned this massage, the teacher told us that the feet are special since they have many reflex points. He said that each foot has points that correspond to parts all over the whole body; the head, the heart, all the other internal organs, as well as the sexual organs, they’re all mirrored in each foot. Let’s switch around; move like Denise is doing now.”

The girls scooted around so that their feet rested on the boys’ laps.

“The foot massage uses the same kinds of stroking as the hand massage. Take more oil and work the oil into the sole and top of her foot, her ankle, behind her heel, and each toe, using deep pressure but not so much that it’s uncomfortable for Amelia. Move your hands firmly and deliberately. Watch her face to see when you do something she enjoys. We’ll do this for a few minutes and then switch feet.”

Amelia was lying back, propped up on her elbows; her eyes were closed, and her breathing was deep. Every so often her body shuddered as Jeremy stimulated a deep reaction. Soon she was sighing in pleasure.

“Jeremy, darling, that feels so wonderful,” she moaned as Jeremy switched to her other foot. “I feel like I’m floating.”

After they finished with the foot massage, Denise sat up.

“You guys need a break?” she asked. “We’re gonna do the body massage next so grab a couple of pillows.”

“No, I’m okay,” Amelia sighed. “This is ... intense ... I never felt anything like this...”

“I know, sweetie,” Denise said. “But it’s fun, right?”

Both teens nodded.

Denise positioned some pillows and then slipped off her panties. Jeremy stared, groaned, and furtively but vainly tried to adjust his throbbing erection.

Denise glanced at his blushing face and giggled, “Surely you saw naked girls in school, Jeremy...”

“Yeah ... but no one looked like you ... stunning ... god, you shaved there ... frikin’ spectacular ... uh, sorry, Amelia.” he blushed.

“No, it’s okay, she is stunning, Jeremy,” Amelia said admiringly.

“Thanks, guys,” Denise said quietly. “I think Kevin’s ready...”

“Okay, the full body massage now,” Kevin announced. “Amelia, get on your front with one pillow under your hips and another under your breasts. Jeremy, kneel over her like I’m doing. Some massagers pour oil right on the person’s skin but we don’t like how that feels. Put the oil on your hands first and rub it in. Start with Amelia’s legs. Go from her feet up the outsides and backs of her legs to her butt and then back down on the insides and backs, up and down, keeping the skin wet with oil. Slide your hands slowly, in a continuous motion all the way up and then back down just like I’m doing. When you get to the inside of her thighs up near her crotch, press in firmly there but don’t touch her sex.”

Amelia’s whole body was shuddering after several minutes of this treatment and she was groaning with pleasure.

Kevin looked over. “Jeremy, I think you need to lighten up a bit, Amelia’s going into overload.”

Amelia giggled. “Ohmygod, it feels like I’m gonna explode. When you press in at the top of my thighs, I feel like it’s electric shocks now.”

“Well, let’s go on now—moving further up. Jeremy, slide up so you’re straddling Amelia’s thighs. You’ll have to skip her butt ‘cause the suit’s in the way; you’ll do her back now. Take some...”

“No, wait,” Amelia whispered. “Don’t skip it. Let me...”

She twisted around and slid off her bottoms.

“You sure of that, darling?” Denise asked.

“Oh yes, I’m sure ... oh yes...” she sighed, and resumed her prone position again.

“Well, okay,” Kevin said. “Amelia, you have an awesome body too, you know. Okay, Jeremy. Here’s the thing about the buttocks. First, they’re all muscle so they can take deep pressure. Second, they’re one of the major erogenous parts of the body. So a massage involves applying force ranging from deep pressure all the way down to sensual caresses. Use a firm force to dig in deeply and then soothe that area with lighter rubbing. Use lots of oil, too; that’s really important. Move your hands like this: beginning at her hips, move up and around the cheek tops near those cute little dimples, then return down, pressing into the crease between her cheeks. Circle inward on each go-around, pressing and kneading and following up with medium pressure and light stroking. Let’s do this for several minutes.”

Jeremy could see the effect his massage was having on his partner; Amelia’s shoulders and upper back were flushed and he could see beads of sweat forming on the part of her forehead turned toward him. She was sighing softly, making little mewling sounds.

“That was good, Jeremy. Time to move up to their backs,” Kevin announced.

Amelia gave a little sigh of disappointment.

“Get more oil and scoot up a bit. Good. Lean forward and reach to her shoulders. Now use a figure-eight motion: starting from her shoulders, stroke down at an angle across her lower spine to the opposite hip, then over her butt and around to the other hip, and then back up, crossing over her back to the opposite shoulder. Make a big eight, over and over, and make your strokes so that you’ll eventually cover her entire back. Vary your speed and pressure, but don’t rush it. Your motions should be steady and sensuous. Keep going till I say...

“Good, now change direction. We were told that this massage method unites the body’s energy forces and balances the ying and yang energies, relaxation and stimulation. We’ll do this for a couple of minutes, maybe fifteen to twenty deliberate strokes...

“Next, we also need to massage the spine. What you do is to make small spiral motions of your fingers, moving along the spinal muscles—not the bumps right on the spine itself but on the muscles on its sides. Press in but not so hard that it hurts Amelia. If it’s okay with her, try using your thumbs for a greater pressure ... Good. Still okay, Amelia?”

“Wow, this is so much better than that massage workshop we went to,” she sighed. “You should teach them.”

Denise laughed. “Well, if the school agrees, then we probably will. But tell me, sweetie, why do you think this session might be better than the workshop?”

“Oops,” she giggled, looking at Denise and then at herself. “Clothing, or lack of same?”

“Bingo,” Kevin grinned. “It’s a whole different massage universe. At the workshop you had a sense of how the massage’s effects could be, but without skin contact, you’d never experience the full sensations.”

“I see that now, and I like this. A lot. Oh shit! I just realized that I’m naked and not embarrassed at Jeremy and you seeing me...”

Jeremy took her hand and kissed it. “So why are you blushing, darling?” he joked.

“Um, Jeremy ... My body’s reacting a different way...” she murmured.

“Erm, my bad,” Jeremy apologized. “Sorry.”

“Oh no, don’t be sorry! I feel so sexy and it feels good! Kevin, what’s next?” she asked.

“Well, Denise and I hadn’t planned on going any further. Going further gets ... um ... awfully intense. We didn’t think you wanted ... we never expected that you’d get naked, even.”

“I’m happy I did, but now I’m...” She gulped and whispered, “god, so horny.” Aloud, “I think I want to ... go further ... whatever that is...” she finished quietly.

“Sweetie, going further involves frontal massage and can include some stimulation of the genitals,” Denise told her. “It would be going into what people call ‘tantric erotic massage.’ We’d never do that with the kids, obviously, even if that kind of massage were to be done without touching the genitals. But even though it’s possible to do the massage that way, it’s terribly unsatisfying. The ‘tantric’ part implies erotic or sensual stimulation with the sustained withholding of orgasmic release, which makes the feeling awesome when it finally happens.”

“Orgasmic release? You mean, like fucking?” Amelia asked, wide-eyed, while Jeremy was trying to shrink into an invisible shell.

“Not necessarily. Orgasms can happen without fucking, sweetie,” Denise smiled.

“Oh, I know that. But I never had ... um ... Jeremy, have you had orgasms?” Amelia asked suddenly, turning to him.

Jeremy couldn’t manage to effect a disappearing act, but he did manage to shrink even smaller.

“I ... erm ... well ... ahhh ... that is...” he choked and blushed.

Kevin shook his head, grinning. “Amelia, that’s one question guaranteed to tongue-tie any teen boy. Jeremy, just nod your head ‘yes.’ That’s a good boy. There’s your answer, Amelia.”

“If you want to, Amelia—and Jeremy—we can go further,” Denise told her. “But you can stop whenever you think it’s becoming too intense.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.