The Samaritan - Cover

The Samaritan

Copyright© 2016 by Lapi

Chapter 8

In Miami

Remember what they always say about plans, well plans did change but only for Tara. Dr. Don had given her some of the dozen passports Sal had provided for her. Told her not to leave home without her (Sam’s) credit and debit cards and sent her on her way to Havana to pick up the plane that brought the Russians there. Meanwhile Mikel and the girls, he and Becky were off to Vegas then on to see that ‘other’ mouse.

Becky was familiar with the ship going to Cuba (It had been her Grandfather’s) and told Tara where to look for hidden things that still might be on board. They were; and in addition to $100,000 cash, she found jewelry, fashionable day clothes and some very revealing night things she just knew Sam would just love to see her almost wearing. (I think I mentioned Tara was not an ordinary girl) Yes, if the mountain would not come to her, she would go to the mountain.

In London

It was one of those times that more was going on than Sam and the girls, not to mention, Viktor and Mr. Black would know what was going on. As far as Mr. Black knew, some group in Germany, led by a supposed executive from Volkswagen, wished to make a purchase, a rather sizeable purchase, some $50 billions. While small if the request was coming from a government or the military, this appeared to be a private buyer. Now there were some rules to follow, it was not large enough to be concerned over but the source of funds had been verified and that was causing some concern. A dozen wealth management groups had deposited over $100 billions into an account in Switzerland. He had the details; after all, it was his father’s bank. The concern was they all were from the Middle East. There were certain places that geography would be a problem.

It was also interesting that either Russia or England or both were in a position to provide what was requested. In either case it would be the girls and now Sam who would process this one.

Back In Milan

Even the Old Man was a bit surprised at how quickly things were moving. Yes he had information that no one else had, at least no one else had all the same information, yet he had expected it would develop over time not all at once. He made a call. “Initiate Plan David” he said. He would send his best on this.

On a phone call or three.

Tarinka was still headed to an island off Japan when her plane received a message. She was urgently needed at the temporary London HQ. The urgent part was unnecessary to say for only one person knew where and how to reach her. She, like a dutiful daughter would do anything for him and had, many times. The call to London merely stated that Tarinka would arrive at the base in her private jet.

That was soon filtered down and up the line as ‘Tara is coming’ a take-off of an old movie. Looking back, the message might have been more precise however, everyone and anyone had already been briefed as to what and how to meet and greet certain people. The Brits had some experience with pomp and circumstance but none knew what to expect from ‘Tara The Terrible’, yes that name was well known. As Tarinka’s plane turned back and headed for the base...

Over water, in the Atlantic, near the Azores

Our other Tara had connived and cajoled everyone and anyone in Miami that she needed to see Sam. If he would not return to her, she would go to him. Dr. Don in a way had caused this to happen. Giving her some of the passports that showed her new age (21) and the fact the plane the Russians had arrived in Cuba was still there meant getting rid of Tara for a while would make everyone happy. There was a saying that went something like, ‘whatever Tara wants’ Tara gets’.

On ‘Approach’ to that secluded base

Now duplicity, multiplicity and secrecy were common in certain circles; so when two private jets, arriving from different directions were spotted, the approval rating from many people went up. The MOD had previously acknowledged a VIP arrival at the base so when one plane identified itself asking for base clearance for a ‘Tara’ and the other used the phrase ‘Operation Tara’ all were quite impressed as to the level of security expended for her arrival. The Queen herself could not do much better than this.

When an immovable object meets an irresistible force...

Both planes pulled up very close to where their hosts were waiting. Both Tara and Tarinka slithered down the stairs, nervous guards lining the hastily laid carpet. It was quite easy to note the difference, Tara looked, walked and acted like some model at Cannes readying for an award, while Tarinka was dressed, well almost dressed, if 6 inches of skirt qualified, like a Japanese Schoolgirl on the prowl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.