Twin Angels
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It seemed like I had just gone to sleep, when daddy woke me up and carried me up to the pilothouse.

“We are just about to cross the equator, and I didn’t want you to miss out on the ceremony.”

Daddy inducted us into the super-secret, Kingdom of Neptune. It wouldn’t be super-secret anymore if I told you how we went from Slimy Polliwogs to Shellbacks. You’ll just have to cross the line yourself to find out.

After the ceremony, daddy did something he didn’t usually do because he knew both of us loved the feel of his cum bomb bursting deep in our little cunts. This time, he had me stand watch, while he took Sammie to the pilothouse bunk and made love to her until she was completely worn out from all the times daddy made her cum. Daddy didn’t cum in her pussy though, he just sent her to bed.

Dad checked the AIS and radar, scanned the sea for nav lights, checked the chart, and then took me to bed and fucked my little brains out. After he had been working me over for at least an hour, and I had cum so many times I lost count, I got on my hands and knees, and begged daddy to pound me from behind. He gave me that, “You belong to me, because I know how to push your magic buttons,” look, and gave me exactly what I’d asked for.

Daddy slammed his big cock into me from behind, and I started feeling really sexy and naughty. I started trying dirty talk on daddy to see what lines would really drive him wild.

“Are you proud that you daughter is your private slut daddy? Do you like knowing your little girl is addicted to the feel of your thick cock in her tight pussy?” Then I went with the always popular, “Fuck me daddy. Fuck your horny daughter’s hot cunt. Give it to me daddy. Give me every inch of your big, hard cock. Pound that fat prick in my wet little pussy and make me cum, then shoot my cunt full of your hot cream.”

All seemed to work equally well, but I was cumming so hard now that conscious thought was impossible. I just put my body on autopilot and let myself moan, whimper, and scream as daddy drove me to orgasm after orgasm. I never really get so out of it that my pussy muscles don’t work though. They seem to run off a different nerve center. From daddy’s moans of pleasure, I knew my tight pussy was working his dick over good with the squeezing, milking movements my cunt seemed to do on its own.

I felt that extra hard thrust daddy gives as he tries to bury every inch of his throbbing, spurting cock as deep in me as it will go. Then his body got tense, and I felt his jizz bomb blasting deep in my pussy, splashing his hot cream against my cervix.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.