Twin Angels
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

OMG, we had our 15th birthday. We still look 10, but we are smarter and more confident than ever before. Daddy did this cool thing where he took us to get fitted for dresses. Not silly little frocks, but honest to goodness evening gowns. They were custom tailored to fit just us. We couldn’t wear the dress made for our twin because Sammie’s tits are enough bigger than mine to make a difference. Even though there is some Lycra thread in the fabric, my gown would look much too tight in the bust if Sammie put it on, and hers would be too loose on me. My gown is emerald satin, and Sammie’s is sapphire satin. They are skin tight, and the seamstress told us not to wear anything under them.

I was a full A Cup by then, and Sammie was a running over A, almost B Cup, so we looked damn hot in our dresses!

Daddy made reservations at a fancy restaurant that had a band and dance floor, on two consecutive nights. He also made reservations at a fancy hotel on the same two nights.

Dad made a reservation for Danielle to go to a camp at the history museum that included a sleepover on those nights.

Daddy had a custom suit made for the occasion. Sammie and I did Rock, Paper, Scissors for who got to go on the first date with daddy. I won!

We each got a date with daddy, complete with dinner, dancing, and a whole night of having him all to our selves, for a complete night of love-making and waking up with him in the morning. It was the most exciting, most romantic, most emotionally fulfilling night of our lives.

There are some disadvantages when twin girls, especially very horny teenage girls, are in love with, and sharing one man, but Sammie and I were doing it successfully, and we were very, very happy.

Daddy gave Sammie and me a GYN exam today and gave us the first HPV vaccine shot.

We got called to a family meeting. Daddy said, “I’m happy to report that Stephanie and Samantha are healthy, and not pregnant. I regret to admit that we have been very stupid, not to take precautions, and we are just damn lucky you aren’t both knocked up.”

“I’m going to the out patient clinic and getting a vasectomy tonight. That’s the safest way to make sure neither of you get pregnant while your hips are too narrow to have a baby. I don’t want you on any BC method that messes with your hormones, and we all would hate condoms, as much as you love to feel the fireball in your pussy.”

“When you are in your 20s, we can get it reversed it you want, and I can give each of you a daughter or two. We need to keep our population reasonable, so we don’t need a damn cruise liner to fit everyone in. I have no desire to be required to get a Coast Guard Captain’s license in order to leave port.”

Sammie was really cuddly with me after daddy left for the hospital. She told me that daddy had been absolutely right when he told us that Mother Nature was a devious bitch.

“I only wanted to have daddy inside me and have orgasms before, but lately I’ve had this horrible desire to get knocked up. It’s stupid. WHY in the world would I want a baby at 15? Especially when it would make me fat and giving birth would stretch out the tight pussy daddy loves!”

I kissed my twin and whispered, “Daddy was so right. All the devious bitch cares about is reproduction, whether the world needs more people or not. On the other hand, mommy said there is something very sexy about taking your man’s sperm and turning it into a baby; especially a girl baby who may grow up to beg her daddy to fuck her. Remember mommy said she was super horny all the time when she was pregnant with Dannie? When we do break down and decide to get knocked up, let’s make sure not to do it at the same time, so we don’t kill daddy by needing more sex than he can give us.”

Daddy came home, and told us that he wasn’t allowed to have sex for a week. We groaned and made faces at him, but promised to be good girls and not tempt him.

I knew daddy already had a vasectomy after Dannie was born. I thought I understood why he was pretending he could have gotten us pregnant.

I thought he was trying to teach us a lesson about thinking before we acted and about being responsible. Making us go without sex for a week was pretty harsh punishment for us, and I know I learned to think first, because going without daddy’s cock for a week was downright painful. I never asked him about it, and I never told Sammie.

That was the week from hell! I descended to depths of bitchiness I didn’t know were in me, and Samantha wasn’t much better. Fortunately, we took the bitchiness out on each other, or ate each other out with the fervor of desperate horniness. We were sweet, loving daughters to our daddy and caring nannies to our little sister.

“Daddy, I was just thinking, it isn’t necessary for you to go to the hospital and jack-off in a cup to get your post vasectomy exam. I have a great microscope that I got for water testing, and I’ll bet it would be a lot more fun for you, if you let me help you get the sample.”

Daddy grinned. “That’s my girl, always thinking of ways to take care of your daddy.”

I got a sample cup out of the medical supplies and put it in a convenient place, then started licking daddy’s cock. I think my suggestion excited him, because he was hard already. I’ve grown since I started giving daddy BJs, because now I can get the head of his fat cock all the way inside my mouth. I sucked and licked and did all the things I’d learned, but I realized that I was getting too excited to get the sample into the cup, let alone look at it under the microscope.

I called Sammie to come help me. She was more than happy to take over. I was amazed at how much of daddy’s thick penis she could get into her mouth. She was stroking his shaft with one hand, and taking the head all the way back to her throat. I moved in and started making out with daddy.

Gosh he’s a good kisser. I swear it’s like turning on a faucet inside my pussy when he starts teasing my tongue with his. When daddy started stroking my clit, I realized kissing and getting fingered probably wasn’t a great idea if I wanted to stay clear headed. Oh well, it’s too late now!

I mentioned before that our clits seemed to grow as we did. Mine is now as big around as my little finger, and about 1cm long. Because our clits are bigger than the tiny bump most girls have, Sammie and I have spent entirely too much time looking at big clit pictures on the Internet. We are happy that ours don’t look like misshapen, miniature pricks, but still look like girl parts. They are still cute, pink buttons, just big buttons. Daddy has pointed out that having a big clit is helpful to a girl, because it makes sure even a clueless guy can find her magic button.

Samantha was licking daddy’s cock really fast, and he was breathing hard.

“Gonna cum in your mouth, baby girl.” Daddy practically growled.

Of course it had been a long week for him too, and I imagined his balls must be painfully full, since he was used to having his twin daughters drain him dry every day.

I was about to cum from daddy’s fingering, and I moaned, “Shoot all your hot cum in your little girl’s mouth daddy!” I think all of us have our brains keyed in to sexy talk, because that really sent him over the edge, and he started pumping hot, thick, cream into Sammie’s sucking mouth.

I barely got the sample cup there in time. Sammie kept stroking daddy’s spurting cock to get every bit out. I made Sammie spit the mouthful she had into the cup. She gave me a pouty face. I understood. I would have wanted a mouthful of daddy’s cum in my tummy too not wasted in a cup.

I checked every part of the sample, and didn’t find a single sperm. I was feeling Mother Nature’s devious bitch personality first hand, because I had this little voice whispering, “If you see sperm, just don’t tell anyone, and you can be carrying daddy’s baby and getting fucked as much as you want, if you play your pregnant bitch cravings cards right. Daddy checked the sample himself, so I was glad there really weren’t any sperm, although I really would not have lied, no matter how much Mamma Nature tempted me.

I guess I should mention periods. Mom never made a big deal about hers, and she and daddy made love all the time, even when she was having her period. They had some old towels they put down. Daddy didn’t go down on her, but other than that, they made love every day unless one of them was sick. She didn’t have cramps or pains, and neither did Sammie or I. We were both happy that daddy realized menstrual blood washes right off, and won’t make a guy’s dick fall off. I found orgasms more comforting than I could imagine any amount of pills or other drugs could ever be. I’d rather have daddy fucking me than all the sympathy in the world. I’m sure that getting fucked every day helped keep my hormone driven, crazy emotions nice and mellow.

I suppose Sammie and I are the kind of girls who all girls with cramps hate. It’s nothing personal girls, but we will use all our genetic advantages to the max. We want to be the hottest, sexiest, and most fuckable girls in the world, so we can always get and keep the man we want. Of course at that point the only man we wanted was our daddy.

I had done a lot of research, and made some suggestions to daddy for cutting down “Wing’s” fuel consumption. He liked my ideas, so when the yard was ready, we brought her into the dry dock for some major upgrades.

After the yard blocked the hull, and drained the water, from the dry dock, we got started. We pulled both the propulsion engines and the genset. We also pulled the prop shafts, and removed the bottom panels with the shaft tubes. We had the yard weld new panels, with no holes, in place. We had everything pulled out of the engine room, and had the deck and walls stripped, cleaned, and treated with an anti-rust coating. Then everything was painted with a coating that resists cracking and chipping from walking on it, dropping tools, and engine vibration.

When the coating was dry, we installed two gensets, and a much larger battery bank. Then the electrical engineers daddy hired showed up and installed two sail drive units. The electric motors are in sealed pods. The motor pods can rotate to improve maneuverability. The only hole in the hull is for the power wire, and that small hole can be sealed and waterproofed more easily than a turning prop shaft.

The electric motors can also act as generators when they are turned off. As the boat sails, the propellers turn, generating electricity that charges the batteries. We also put solar panels on the pilothouse roof to provide daylight charging while anchored. When we need to motor for a long time, we start up one of the generators to keep the battery bank charged. The fuel consumption for a genset, which has a fairly small engine, is much less than it is for the two 100 horsepower propulsion engines in our old setup. That means my design is cheaper for us, uses up less oil resources, and puts less pollution into the environment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.