Twin Angels
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Almost every night, daddy would set the autopilot and come down to cuddle with mom. After he thought Sammie and I were asleep, they would start making love. Daddy and mom were nearly as horny as Sammie and I turned out to be, and we learned all about making love from watching our parents going at it three or four times every day.

Sammie started getting tits first. By the time we were 11, I had apricot size bumps under my nipples, which were super sensitive, and because of that, fully erect most of the time. Sammie’s boobs were peach size, and we both had pointy, puffy nipples.

One day Sammie burst into our room, crying. “I’ve got a big, long, curly, ugly pubic hair, and two almost black ones under my right arm!” she wailed.

If you haven’t spent any time on a monohull sailboat, you may not realize the reason so many sailors have beards is that a razor at sea is downright dangerous. Mom favoured the bald pussy look, and we both knew that daddy liked his girls hairless, so I understood why my twin was bawling.

“Didn’t mom ever show you her secret to keeping hair away?” I said with a little smirk.

“No. Give info.” Sammie demanded, as she blew her nose.

I took my sis down the passage to the surgery and pulled a grey metal box out of a locker. I told Samantha to lie on the table, and put the eye protectors over her eyes. I plugged in the IPL machine, set it, put on the safety dark glasses, and then put the wand over the lone hair on Sammie’s otherwise bald pubic area. I pressed the button, and blinding laser light pulsed, starting the process of killing the hair root. I moved to her right underarm, and zapped the two darker hairs growing there.

“Next week, we repeat the treatment, and we keep it up until the hair doesn’t try to come back. Our legs probably won’t be too hairy, because mom doesn’t do hers, but we’ve got the machine, so we can zap any that you don’t like. I’m sure I’ll be asking you to get rid of my hair before long.”

Sammie and I have been ruthless with our body hair from that day on. By now, the hair follicles have been laser zapped so many times, they don’t try at all. Both of us are totally hairless, except for the hair on our head. The cool thing about IPL is that the skin of our labia is just like the skin of a little girl who has never had pubic hair. I slept with some girls who shaved their bikini area when I was in college. Their skin had what looked like big pores when they had just shaved, along with an angry red colour. When the hair grew above the skin surface, it was like they had sand paper instead of skin on their labia. Sammie and I are always a pretty pink colour, and as smooth as the proverbial baby’s bottom. The pores are tiny, and with no body makeup, we look as good as airbrushed porn models.

I know a lot of women feel the smooth and hairless look is male oppression, but I’ll tell you that I have absolutely no desire to go down on a girl with a forest, or even a bush over her pussy. It is the smooth, lips and the moisture glistening just inside, and especially if her clitoral hood pulls back, and I can see her button, that gets me going, and makes me want to kiss and lick her there. I know I have an XX chromosome set, and I WANT to be hairless, so I can keep myself clean. Don’t go accusing me of male oppression!

We put the IPL machine away and made sure the locker door was latched.

When Sammie turned fourteen, she suddenly got very horny, all the time. She asked mom if daddy could make her feel good the way he made mommy feel good. I’m supposed to be the aggressive one, but I was still a little shy about how itchy I was starting to feel all the time.

One big advantage of having medically trained parents is that they don’t freak out about sexuality in kids. They always talked to us like people, not idiots. We were all sitting around in the pilothouse, and mom asked daddy what he thought.

“Sammie, if mom shows you how to masturbate, so you can make yourself feel good, do you think that would help enough?”

Samantha looked skeptical, and said, “I’ll try, but I think I’m going to need you to help me, daddy, in order to really fix things.”

Mom taught us how to find our clits, pull back the hood, and how to rub ourselves. We got very good at making ourselves feel good.

Of course we had seen mom going down on dad, and daddy licking mommy’s pussy, so before long, I got the bright idea to go down on Sammie when we were supposed to be doing lessons. She returned the favour. It was better than fingers, but we only had little orgasms. Getting so excited and cumming, but never having the huge orgasms mommy did was totally frustrating, so there were two perpetually horny, teen girls aboard our boat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.