Twin Angels - Cover

Twin Angels

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Introduction

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

My name is Stephanie, but everyone calls me Stevie.

There are three unusual things about me: 1. I am a twin. 2. I grew up on, and live on, a sailboat. 3. Our mom died, and our dad raised us.

I’m the straightforward, no nonsense, twin. I’m the oldest by 5 minutes, and supposed to be the fearless, bossy twin, so I’ve been put in charge of telling our story.

My twin’s name is Samantha, and she likes us to use her whole name, but daddy and I call her Sammie most of the time. She is a hopeless romantic, and will probably end up having too many cats and writing romance novels.

We have a sister, Danielle, who is two years younger. She is completely and totally different. I’ll tell you more about her later.

Sammie and I are 35 now, and Dannie is 33; but I’m going to tell this story from when life started getting interesting for Sammie and me.

I need to say a couple of things first. Sammie and I always slept in our parents bed, so we saw them making love for as long as we could remember. We learned to like talking sexy from mom and dad. I’m not going to try to use the vocabulary we would have at each particular age, so give me a break!

In addition, I’m an adult woman now, a medical doctor; I’ve been the First Mate of a circumnavigating sailing vessel, and the Captain of an even bigger schooner. I definitely am not going to think about things exactly the same way I did when I was a teenager. Yes, it’s going to be too grown up for a teen to have thought or said.

I’m not Ann Frank. I didn’t keep a diary. I’m doing this from memory, so get over it. We were pretty advanced for our age though, and it’s going to be pretty close to how we felt at the time.

Danielle got raised more traditionally than we did. She liked to be alone in her room a lot, and she slept in her room at night, never in the big bed. If she got sick, mom would sleep in the lower birth in Dannie’s room. Dannie always liked the top one. As soon as she could read, she always had a book in her hands, and she didn’t like to be bothered.

Most girls want to tell you every tiny detail about how they look, down to the micro-freckle on their bottom. Sammie and I are not that vain. When I get to the part of the story when we actually start to look like women, not girls, I’ll describe us a bit more. Let’s just say that we were very cute girls. That Russian girl on the Internet is beautiful, but we were damn cute; so imagine girls who are your idea of very cute, and that will be good enough.

I will tell you that we are shorter than most girls our age, and we are slender, or maybe even skinny, so we look younger than we are. We have blonde hair. It is very straight, with no curl at all, and it never gets frizzy. We always wear it long, and down, except when we have work to do. We had to put it up to keep it from getting caught in rigging, ropes, or machinery; because our hair was long enough for us to sit on. That’s all you get for now.

I guess I should tell you what Danielle looked like. From the time she was a preteen, I always thought she was going to be taller and probably have bigger boobs than Sammie and I did, but I didn’t think she would get fat. She had dark, black hair, and black eyes. Seriously, you couldn’t tell her pupils from the iris. She was very smart, but didn’t love learning or studying the way Sammie and I did. She liked novels, and read practically every minute she was awake. She was quiet, and didn’t tell us what she was thinking or feeling. There was a mysterious air about her all the time. Sammie and I were cute in a girlish way, but Dannie’s face was beautiful, in an adult, beauty pageant winner, movie star, sex goddess way.

When I read over what I wrote, I noticed that I usually talked about daddy’s cock being big. Now that I’m an adult, and I’ve been with a few other men, I realized daddy is just average size. Sammie and I were really tiny girls, and we started fucking when we were young, so daddy’s cock always seemed big to us. I’ve been with one guy who was so big he hurt me. To be perfectly honest; I much prefer a guy who makes my pussy feel full, but not like I’m going to be split in two or that my pussy will need surgical repair.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.