Book 9 - The Hatchlings
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by The Missing Eros

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The next in the Saga

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   High Fantasy   Paranormal  

Lexi finished up her book shopping, with a shrug she went into a dressmakers and purchased a fashion book, looked over the material in the shop making note of what type she liked, she chatted with the sales clerk and the dressmaker for a short while then left. Her next stop was the hair dressers, she smiled at the nattily dressed man who came forward asking if he could be of some help, Lexi nibbled her lip then nodded “I need my hair cut” and took off her large wide brimmed hat, her hair spilling down past her knee’s, the man looked like he was going to faint “you are sure Mademoiselle?” Lexi nodded with a firm “yes, I want it cut to my waist at least, I also want you to braid it first so I can save the braided part you cut off.”

Making moaning noises and muttering under his breath the man picked up the shears and started to cut, Lexi didn’t even blink as he handed her the braid tied at the top and bottom with a pink ribbon, she sat while he trimmed the bottom, then put back on her bonnet paid the man and left, the braid stuffed into one of her bags. Lexi heard woman screaming and men yelling curses as a man came riding down the street, his mount obviously out of control, the huge horse vaulted over a small cart almost landing on a family walking down the sidewalk “you really ought to get control of yourself before you hurt yourself and others” she said to the horse, the horse whirled unseating it’s rider and came galloping in her direction, it skidded to a halt just as it bumped into her sending her flying backwards into the wall, her bags flying out of her hand “look, just look, what do you expect me to do?” Lexi felt hands helping her up, she frowned looking at the flanks of the horse, covered with bleeding whip marks, a cruel barbed bit in it’s mouth.

“Damnit Canfield, don’t you know how to handle your mount for gods sakes, you could of killed someone” the man who helped her up snarled at the man who was limping over brushing off his clothes, Lexi reached up and took the bit out of the horse’s mouth and tossed it on the ground “you sire are cruel and inhuman to treat an animal in such a manner” the man stared at her for a minute, while the other man grinned “bravo hit him from the shoulder” the man called Canfield reached down and snatched the bit off the ground, the horse started pawing and sidling around “he won’t put it back in, just calm down” she told the horse putting her hand on it’s neck. Lexi looked into the man’s eye’s and told him silently “give her the damn horse, get rid of the blasted beast, he’s been nothing but trouble” Canfield thrust the bit into her hands “you take the damned horse then, it’s a rogue anyway and uncontrollable” with that he turned and stormed off with a limp. Lexi threw the bit on the ground again “I’ll take care of those whip marks as soon as I get you home” she told the horse, the horse bobbed it’s head “thank you, I will be forever grateful” Lexi bent down and started picking up her bags “are you quite all right? Miss” the man who had helped her up asked, “yes I am fine, thank you, I would say my bonnet has seen better days though” she replied looking at the trampled hat, the man chuckled “allow me to introduce myself, Phillip Palmer, 5th earl of Danberry” Lexi smiled and turned to go, “and you are?” he asked, Lexi looked at him “Alexi Montcliff Breeton” the man Phillip smiled “another lovely Breeton come to pay our poor town a visit, it’s a pleasure to meet you, are you staying with Joe?” Lexi chuckled “Yes, I’m staying with Uncle Joe for a few days” bending down she picked up the braid that had fallen out of her bag, Phillip arched an eyebrow and put his hand over his heart “please tell me you didn’t just cut off all that magnificent hair” Lexi glanced down at the braid and nodded putting the braid back in her bag, she turned to the horse and ran her hand down it’s neck “you see that maroon carriage I am going to get in it, just follow the carriage” the horse trotted over to the carriage and stood waiting for her, she said good day to Phillip and walked over to the carriage, the groom who had been watching the whole episode with wide eye’s helped her inside, as she got in she told him that the horse would be following and to keep an eye on it, the man nodded not saying a word. Phillip stood on the sidewalk and watched the carriage drive away, the horse prancing along beside it. The stable boys stood in shock watching Lexi groom the huge horse, ladies didn’t come into the stables and groom their own mounts, it was unheard of, Lexi made sure all the wounds on the horse were healed then gave him an extra scoop of grain in his feed bag, she gave the stable hand instructions for the horse, told the horse to behave that he was safe and she would be sending him to her home soon, then went into the house.

Lexi took a long hot bath, washed her hair and dried it, enjoying the feeling of lightness as her hair floated around her, she dressed for lunch, sent all of her purchases home and went downstairs, Joe smiled as she walked into the dining room “hmmmmm something different about you, ahhhhhh a new dress that’s it and mighty pretty too” Lexi chuckled “I cut my hair Uncle Joe” Joe blinked “ohh my so you did” sitting down the two chatted about her shopping and about his friends stopping by for a visit.

Joe glanced at her “what are you planning on doing with that brut out in the stables.”

Lexi set down her wine glass “I’m going to take him home with me, he isn’t really a brut, Uncle Joe just a large horse that doesn’t like being hurt, just like most people and other animals” Joe looked at her from under his brow.

“ain’t gunna tell your old Uncle Joe what happened out there on the high sea’s are you?” Lexi raised a delicate eyebrow “nothing happened, so there’s nothing to tell” Joe let the subject drop even though he knew better, she had left with a bloom on her cheeks and come back terribly pale, he and Ruckle had both heard her wandering about the house all night. After lunch she gave her Uncle Joe a hug, thanked him for letting her stay with him, Joe had told her she better come back and visit again for a longer time, she smiled with a nod then went out to the stables, she made sure she was alone then put her hand on the horses neck and they both vanished.

Molly and Henry welcomed her home, saying they had put her book purchases in the library and the rest in her room, the kittens came rushing over mewling and rubbing against her legs, she picked them up and snuggled them both, going outside she smiled seeing the horse racing around, humming to herself she picked a spot to build a small barn, like the house it blended into the forest and mountain. Priss and Cadence hissed loudly as the horse came prancing over “be nice now, he is just a lot bigger then you, he won’t hurt you” she told the kittens, “they are afraid of you, you’re so much bigger then they are, they are also just babies” she told the horse, who nodded and put his head down and gently snuffled each one, Lexi smiled noticing even though the kittens made a big pretense if hissing not once did they take a swipe at the horse with their claws. The horse seemed very please with the barn, even more so when she told him that he could come and go as he please, all he had to do was nudge the door. Lexi sat on the porch listening to the quiet and sighed it was good to be home, the one place where she knew she belonged and in her own home she was accepted for who and what she was, no questions asked.

Over the next few months Lexi watched everyone settle in, Henry who was a gardener at heart would go out in the morning and putter around, Molly would sit outside chattering with him or sit quietly knitting or sewing chuckling at the antics of the kittens. Lexi spent most of her time in the solarium painting or in the library reading, she went for regular long walks and when horse grumbled that he wasn’t being ridden she started riding in the afternoons, she went at least once a week to Montcliff for either lunch or dinner and attended story time every Tuesday. Lexi knocked on her father’s study door and walked in “can’t you at least try and talk to Tommy? Connor, all he’s been doing for months has been drinking and wenching, not like him at all” she heard Mercer say to her father, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt, dinner will be served in a few minutes, hello Mercer, it’s nice to see you again” she said quietly. Mercer turned and smiled brightly at Lexi “maybe Tommy would listen to you lass” he said, Lexi smiled “I’m sorry Mercer, my rescuing, helping everyone days are over, why don’t you try finding him a virginal maidenly type I do believe that’s what he’s looking for, I’ll see the two of you at dinner” she turned and left the study. Mercer looked at Connor then at the empty doorway then back at Connor “did I miss something?” Connor shook his head with a thoughtful frown “no more then the rest of us, shall we go in to dinner.”

After dinner Lexi gave her mother a kiss on the cheek, hugged the girls bye and said she had to go, the house was saying she had company waiting on her, Allora raised an eyebrow “Mal or Tabby dropping in at this hour?” Lexi shook her head “no, it’s Tibitron” with a wave of her hand she was gone. Allora saw the looks on Connor and Mercer’s faces and frowned “who is this Tibitron? a dragon?” Connor nodded and gave the girls who were listening avidly a glance then told Allora silently he would discuss Tibitron with her later.

Lexi appeared to find Tibitron standing on her porch steps, he turned and smiled at her “I like your house, it was very insistent that I not enter without without your approval” Lexi smiled back “thank you and yes, the house does a very good job of keeping people out, I prefer anyone wanting entrance knock on the door and wait for permission to enter.”

Lexi told the house to allow Tibitron in this one time then opened the door and let him in, she picked up the kitten’s that had come scampering over as soon as they heard the door open, “hello Henry, would you please bring refreshments to the library” she said with a smile then walked into the library, Tibitron following. Lexi indicated a seat “what brings you here?” she asked sitting down on the sofa, petting the kittens, Tibitron chuckled “curiosity” Lexi raised a delicate eyebrow “oh? and what sort of curiosity might that be?” Tibitron looked around the library “the type that wanted to see your home, to see what there was about it that draws you and keeps you here” Lexi frowned slightly “the house doesn’t keep me here, that’s my choice, if you like I will show you around”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.