The Attraction - Cover

The Attraction

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The attraction between men and women can be interesting as they pursue each other.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

In the days that followed Adam couldn’t help but think about the love making he had done with Jules. It was obvious that she was a woman who wanted and enjoyed having sex. She was an active participant who had a sexy way of conducting herself along with a curvaceous body that excited her partner which enabled both of them to receive satisfaction. Her pursuit of Adam was along somewhat similar lines that he had pursued Erin. That struck him as being a little weird but at the same time he was intrigued by Jules’s actions. There wasn’t a doubt in his mind that Jules because of what she said and did was attracted to him.

With his quality time with Erin limited to when her husband was out of town Adam would now be able to have sex more often as Jules didn’t have that restraint. If Jules had other lovers which would limit her availability Adam he wasn’t sure but all indications were that she didn’t have any other partners. He was happy with what appeared to be his present situation and planned on taking out Jules when Erin wasn’t available.

In the past month he had dated Jules once a week and each time the date ended with him having sex with her. It seemed that both of them were satisfied with what at this time was only a “friends with benefits “relationship. Adam didn’t know if Jules was looking for something more in a relationship with him. He was watching for signs which would indicate she was getting possessive. So far she never mentioned the ‘L’ word nor did he see any indications that she was getting serious about him. She outwardly appeared to be satisfied with their present arrangement which he was grateful for. If she did become possessive he honestly didn’t know what he would do. He did know that he didn’t have serious feelings for her but the sex was great and he wouldn’t want to lose the opportunity to continue to bed her.

Adam did admit to himself that he had feelings for Erin. His going out with Jules was just to have the enjoyment of sex with no commitments. In his mind he didn’t have any problems in making that distinction. Each time before he asked Jules to go out he had previously checked with Erin as to her availability. With very few exceptions Adam was usually told that Erin’s husband was home.

Adam received a phone call from Jules asking him if he wanted to come over for dinner at her home this Saturday.

He said, “I may have something going on that night but right now I am not sure. Let me check and I will get back to you.”

Later that day Adam phoned Erin as he wanted to check if there was a possibility she would be available this weekend.

Erin answered her cellphone and said, “I am glad you called. You won’t believe what happened last night. My husband said to me that we needed to talk. We sat down at the kitchen table and he floored me when he came right out and said he wanted a divorce. Can you believe that! After putting up with him having an impotence problem he now wants a divorce. He really didn’t give me a reason for wanting a divorce and talked around it when I asked him. I was shocked that he said that but I didn’t blow my top or argue with him about it. In thinking about his request it turns out that it is probably is something that I want as well.”

“He said it should be a no-fault divorce and also if he doesn’t have to pay any alimony I can keep the townhome which is mortgage free and we will spit our other assets right down the middle. Will you be my attorney? I can’t wait to see you Adam. How about my coming over this weekend if you are not busy?”

Adam said, “Hold your horses and let me think about this for a while. Just hold on for a minute.”

After a short time he said, “What you say makes everything sound good, it also sounds like it might be too good. His offer of settlement is very reasonable and it seems he has given this some thought. I think that as far as your husband knows you have been faithful to him. If you were to come over and spend the night or only the evening he could get suspicious and cause him to gather some evidence to try and get a better property settlement than what he has proposed. I am not saying that he would do something like that but there is always the possibility he would. For that reason and it pains me to say it, we shouldn’t see each other till the divorce is final which should be fairly quick since it’s no-fault and you both agree as to the settlement.”

“As to me handling your divorce that is not a good idea either for a number of reasons. First of all I am involved with you and legal ethics prohibit me from any sexual involvement with you if you are my client. There is also the fact that while I do handle divorces, I would feel uncomfortable in handling yours. I want to make sure you get everything that you have coming to you and that your divorce is handle right. If you have a pencil and paper take down this name and phone number. Maury Edelstein was a classmate of mine in law school. He is a good attorney and he specializes in handling divorces. Give him a call telling him that you are a very good friend of mine and that I recommended him. Tell him that you want him to represent you in your divorce.”

“It sounds like I won’t be seeing you for a while. You should know I do miss being with you. I know for sure that I miss some of those things you do to me. When I think about you doing them it gives me goosebumps.”

“It shouldn’t be for long and I promise I will make it up to you.”

There was some more talk before the conversation ended.

Erin’s conversation with Adam gave him a lot to think about. That Erin was going to be a single lady was good news. She was an intelligent good looking woman who was great to be with and he had feelings for. If his relationship with her would develop into something more indications were that it could. Jules however could be a complicating factor in that happening.

With his conversation with Erin and her divorce ended he phoned Jules and said he was available this Saturday. Not accepting Jules invitation was hard for him to do as it would be turning down what he expected would be good sex.

When Jules opened the door to her house Saturday Adam was in for a surprise. That Jules was wearing four inch high heel shoes which showed her nice legs was one thing. It was the black hostess type gown she was wearing and its plunging V-neckline that came down to her waist which caught his immediate attention.

He knowingly threw her a straight line when he said, “I thought I was coming here for you to give me something to eat.”

Putting her arms over Adam’s shoulders and drawing him to her for a very long kiss she said, “Oh, I will give you something to eat now and something different to eat later.”

Adam with his hands on the globes of her ass that told him she wasn’t wearing panties knew he was going to be in for a long but very pleasurable night.

Jules did give him a nice meal consisting of a salad and homemade lasagna. Adam’s attention was constantly on Jules’ prominent breasts. She turned up the heat when she parted the neckline enough to where she was almost showing her nipples. He could see where her nipples were making indentations on the gown.

After the meal she asked him what he wanted to do. Jules listed the options of; television, listening to some music, or maybe watching an adult DVD. Her having that type of a DVD was surprising to him but after thinking about it he concluded that it wasn’t.

Standing up and moving next to her he said in what was an obvious contrived menacing voice, “I want you to move your ass into the bedroom and get ready for me.”

“Oh goody” was her response as she clapped her hands and hurried into the bedroom. He could see where her hostess gown had been tossed on a chair as he undressed. Adam finished undressing and walked up to her. She was on the bed kneeling with her head down and her knees at the edge of the bed. Standing behind her and looking at her he wondered what her co-workers would say if they could see this erotic picture she presented. He knew her being in this position was a picture that was forever burned in his mind.

Adam stood behind her with his erect shaft pointing at her. He moved up and after positioning his shaft and with his hands on her hips to hold her he gave one solid thrust and entered her completely. She gave out a groan when he did this. His hips start moving and so did hers. He heard her say, “Your thumb, your thumb.” He put his thumb on her rosebud and pushed it till it entered her. It wasn’t that long before she said she was cumming. She did cum and told him afterwards it was a strong one.

He lay with her on the bed and thought that this would be a good night of love making. He was right on that because he had a total of three orgasms, two of which were partly because of the oral help she gave him. Adam wasn’t counting how many time Jules had cum but he knew because of what she said and her actions it was a large number.

It was just after midnight when he left Jules’s home. On his to-do-list was a good night’s sleep for his body to recover from his time with Jules. Complete recovery he thought would take a few days. Seeing how gingerly Jules walked indicated to Adam that she was also going to need a few days to recover as well.

At work Adam was involved in a two day trial. His client Tony Baker was the plaintiff who was suing the county. Tony owned sixty acres of land on the edge of town which bordered a forest preserve. Under the Doctrine of Eminent Domain the county wanted to take the land to add to the forest preserve. While Tony knew he couldn’t stop the county from taking his land he thought the county’s offer of compensation was extremely low. Adam agreed to take the case on a contingency fee basis. His fee would be one third of what the difference would be from present offer to the final amount of compensation for the land.

The trial on the value of this land went along the normal lines of this type of a trial. Adam had two of his former clients who were reputable contractors testify. One developed commercial properties and the other, a Danny Cronin was a large single family home developer. They testified as to what they thought the value of the land to be. Danny gave money figures as to what he thought the cost of this land, the cost of developing it and with some overhead and profit divided by the number of lots how that would translate in to what individual lots would be priced at. He gave examples of what lots that are developed in various locations around town have sold for or are selling for. The prices of these lots he said are in line with what his asking price would be for the lots on Tony’s land. He went on to say that he would pay right now what he said the land was worth if this land would be sold to him. Danny knew that wouldn’t happen because of the county’s interest in the land but it was something Adam wanted the jury to hear and was a nice way to end Danny’s testimony.

The County’s Attorney countered with the County Assessor testifying what some vacant land had sold for which he said was in line with the county’s offer. Adam on cross examination had the Assessor admit that other parcels of land had sold for a higher cost per acre which the Assessor conveniently omitted to mention. Further that the value of the land was heavily dependent on if it was or wasn’t going to be developed and what that development was going to be.

The jury was out for four hours and returned a verdict of seven thousand dollars an acre more than what the county originally offered. Adam’s one third fee made for a nice payday.

Adam was continuing to have great sex with Jules every weekend since Erin was not available. Their lovemaking wasn’t much different from what had happened between them the prior week. One time when they were in bed she reached into the drawer of a night stand. She took a bottle of KY out of the drawer and showing him what she had asked him if he was interested. Jules didn’t specifically say what she was asking for but they both knew what it was. Adam said while he was tempted it really wasn’t his thing and if she didn’t mind would take a pass on her offer. He thanked her for making the offer. He couldn’t tell if she was or wasn’t disappointed with his response.

About six weeks later in one of his bi-weekly phone calls with Erin she said, “You wouldn’t believe what Maury found. I didn’t know that my husband was getting bonus money and stock options from the railroad. He also had a deal going on items that were salvage which he directed to certain salvage buyers. The bottom line is that he had accounts that I wasn’t aware of in which he deposited this money and stocks. It totals to over one million two hundred thousand dollars he was hiding from me.”

“Maury threatened him with what the ramifications would be for my husband if Maury brought up these hidden assets in court. Because my husband knew he was caught lying on those court papers that he filed he agreed that I would get sixty percent of those funds and sixty percent of our common assets plus the townhome. Your recommendation of using Maury was a good move on your part and I thank you. The divorce should be final in two weeks and I can’t wait to see you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.