The Attraction - Cover

The Attraction

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The attraction between men and women can be interesting as they pursue each other.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

In the past three months Adam had dinner with Erin two times. They were good dinners and the dessert with Erin back at his townhome was great. There were only two dinners because there was a lack of railroad accidents. With no accidents to investigate Erin’s husband was able to stay and work from home. His being there did not deter Adam from phoning Erin at least twice a week at the library and doing what they both were calling ‘foreplay.’ She said she enjoyed his calls and regretted that they weren’t able to have more ‘dinners.’ Having sex is great but the frequency of having it only it once a month was frustrating for Adam and probably Erin as well. That something would happen to increase the frequency of his dinners with Erin was the hope Adam had.

At work late one afternoon Adam’s secretary told him a Jules Peterson had come into the office and wanted to talk to him. He had no idea who she was but told his secretary to show her in. As she walked in to his office he rose from his chair to meet her.

He had a good first impression of her. She was about five foot seven inches tall with medium length blond hair. It seemed like she had a pretty nice figure. The two piece dark suit she was wearing hid her breast size but if he had to guess he thought it would be in the thirty five inch range. She walked with her head up and a confident stride as she came to him and extended her hand.

Adam shook her hand asked her to take a seat. He asked her what he could do for her.

“I am the daughter of Rose Moran a lady you met at the nursing home a few months ago. She wanted you to draw up a will for her but you said it wasn’t necessary and you left your business card.”

“Yes I remember her, she is a nice lady. How is she doing?”

“She passed away two weeks ago.”

“I am sorry to hear that and my condolences to you on your loss. She said she had been living with you for the past six years. Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Yes there is as my brother John had been harassing me demanding that I give him fifty percent of the money my mother gave me. He doesn’t want to understand that it cost money for my mother to live with me and further that mom didn’t want him to get one red cent of her money. Is there anything you can do to make him stop bothering me?

Pushing back in his chair and with his fingers intertwined on the top of his head Adam thought for a minute and said, “Let me write him a letter telling him there is nothing in his mother’s estate to distribute. I will also threaten him with a law suit and you filing harassment charges against him along with me filing a restraining order against him unless he ceases his efforts immediately in contacting you. Further I will say that his mother told me personally that she did not want him to receive any of her monies. I think if he uses his head he will realize that he is not going to get any money and could be on the receiving end of a rash of shit if he keeps it up. Do you have his address?”

“Yes I do and when will you do this?”

“I will write the letter and send it out either today or tomorrow. Unfortunately it will take some time for me to write the letter as this is not one of the form letters I have on my computer. I will mail you a copy of the letter.”

“No reason to that as I can stop by tomorrow and pick up my copy.”

She stood to shake Adam’s hand and left his office. He watched her walk away and observed that the tightness of the skirt showed she had a nice backside. He saw that her legs had thin ankles and there were nice calves.

It took Adam less than a half hour to dictate the letter into his recorder. Since it was late in the day his secretary said she would get to it first thing in the morning.

The following day in the late afternoon Jules stopped by Adam’s office and picked up her copy of the letter Adam wrote. She asked the secretary if she could speak to Adam.

Walking into Adam’s office she extended her hand and said, “I want to thank you for writing this letter. If John has half a brain he will stop harassing me because if he doesn’t I will do what the letter says. What do I owe you for writing this letter?”

Waiving his hand Adam said, “Nothing, your mother was a nice person and in a way I think I owe her this.”

“That is very nice of you to do this. Since it’s almost dinner time why don’t you let me buy you dinner for doing this?”

“That’s not necessary.”

“You do eat dinner don’t you? After all it’s only dinner and my way of saying thanks.”

There was a familiar ring to what Jules just said because it was close to what Adam had once said to Erin. This caused Adam to think that maybe there was a possibility here for something more to develop. She certainly was an attractive lady and she seemed quite intelligent.

“Okay you talked me into it. Where do you want to go?”

“How about just down the road to the Embers Restaurant? I will meet you there in a half hour as there is a stop I need to make first.”

Adam was sitting at a table having a drink when Jules walked into the restaurant. She gave a wave when she saw Adam and started taking off her coat as she was walking to him. At the table she took off her suit jacket. He saw that she was wearing a white blouse and he thought “WOW.” He knew he was wrong when he had guessed at her breast size. He would now guess her breasts to be in the thirty eight D-cup range. They were nice and he couldn’t help but wonder about the size of her nipples and if they were sensitive.

The waiter appeared and took Jules’s drink order.”

Taking his eyes off her breasts Adam said, “Other than you being Rose’s daughter that is all I know about you. Can you tell me more about yourself?”

“Well let’s see, I am divorced and have been for eleven years now. After college I started out as an elementary school teacher. After getting my Masters and EdD I transferred into administration side of education. I am now the Assistant School Superintendent for the elementary school district here.”

“Any chance you will get the top job?”

“There is always a chance but probably not as there are a lot of politics involved to get that job and I just don’t play politics that well. I am pretty happy with the job I have now and don’t have some of the headaches my boss has. I wouldn’t turn it down if it was offered but I am not holding my breath that it will be. Tell me about yourself as I see you aren’t wearing a wedding ring.”

Adam did and he gave her the full story. He noticed that she perked up and squared her shoulders which moved her breasts forward when he confirmed that he was single.

It was a good meal with interesting conversation. The more Jules talked the more Adam became interested in her. Maybe it was her breast size but Adam had a typical male thought in wondering how she would look naked and what kind of a lover she would be. Because of how confidently she expressed herself he chuckled to himself when he thought that in bed she would be the type to tell him how to do it and what he should do.

They said their good-byes when they left the restaurant. Nothing was said about doing something together in the future. Adam had the thought that if Jules wanted some contact with him she would be the type to instigate it. He would just let the ball be in her court and see what if anything happens.

A week had gone by and Adam for the most part he had forgotten about Jules. That was until his secretary told him he had a phone call and it was Jules.

Picking up the phone he said, “Hi Jules, what can I do for you? Has your brother been bothering you?”

“No, that letter you sent him must have given him some second thoughts. I haven’t heard from him. The reason I am calling is that one of the book salesmen who we buy books from and visits us here dropped off some dinner and theater tickets. I thought about you and was wondering if you would like to go with me?”

Thinking about her and her nice body along with his lack of having sex had him make an easy decision. He said, “When is it?”

“The tickets are for this Saturday evening and I hate to see them go to waste. I hope that evening is convenient for you?”

Adam had talked with Erin earlier and she said her husband had not received any new assignments which would require him to leave town. Since Erin wouldn’t be available he accepted Jules’s invitation and was looking forward to seeing her.

“I can pick you up” said Jules.

“No, I will drive. Give me your address.”

Ending the call, Adam thought Jules seemed to be interested in him. He was floored a little by her offer to drive but how things are changing in today’s society he thought that maybe he shouldn’t be surprised.

On Saturday when Jules opened the door at her home he saw that she had spent some time getting ready for this date. She certainly was an attractive lady. He complimented her on her looks which he could see she appreciated hearing him saying that.

The dress she was wearing he knew was one she couldn’t wear at work. It had a square neckline which was low enough to show a good portion of the tops of her breasts. It was also four inches above her knees which highlighted her nice legs. The fit on her was such that it emphasized her small waist as it flared over her womanly hips. If she was trying to attract Adam she certainly was going about it the right way.

The dinner and the show were good as was Jules’s company. Adam had to keep reminding himself not to stare at her breasts. If she saw him doing this she never said anything. He thought she had to know he would be looking at her breasts which was the reason she wore that dress in the first place.

When he parked his car back at her home she thanked him for being what she said was a “good date.” She leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek before she left his car and went into her home.

“What is going on” thought Adam. He would have put money on that there was going to be some serious love making when he took her home but that didn’t happen. If she was a tease she certainly was good at doing it.

Now Jules was on his mind and he tried but he just couldn’t help thinking about her. In a way he was a little pissed at her because he thought she had led him on. That being his thought about her he decided not to contact her and would just write her off as someone he wasn’t interested in. Erin he knew was no tease and he could only hope that in some way her husband would receive an out of town assignment. If there was no assignment Adam could always resort to Rosy Palm but that was going to be a last resort.

Late in the week his secretary told him Jules was on line one.

Picking up the phone he was short with her and just said into the handset, “Yes Jules.”

“Adam I want to tell you I had a nice time with you Saturday. I am calling to ask you if you can help me out with a problem I have.”

Thinking her brother had resumed bothering her he said, “What is the problem?”

“There is a dinner dance this Saturday which is a fund raiser for our school district. Normally I don’t go to this event but the Superintendent has made a remark to me that I should go. He said it’s one way to play the school politics and for the board members to get to know me. I don’t have anyone to escort me and I was hoping you would do it. Can you do me a big favor and be my escort to this dinner dance? What do you say?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.