The Attraction - Cover

The Attraction

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The attraction between men and women can be interesting as they pursue each other.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

In the time that followed there were only two things on Adam’s mind. Both concerned Erin in how she looked and how she made love. She was a definite ten in both of those areas. That she said there would be a next time had Adam wondering when that would be. He wanted to talk to her and hear what she had to say about their time together but he thought it would be better if waited to phone her at the library rather than at her home.

Monday finally came and at mid-morning Adam pressed her phone number into his cellphone. After two rings the phone was answered and he heard, “This is Erin.”

“Erin it’s Adam, how are you doing?”

“I am doing fine, how are you doing?”

“I am doing fine too and I still have a smile on my face. I was getting ready to contact the florist to send you some roses.”

That earned a quick response from Erin who said in a serious tone of voice. “Adam, tell me you are kidding.”

“Yes I am. I know the tongues would start waggling if you were to receive flowers at work. In a way I want to show you how great I think you are but I don’t know how to do that for reasons we both understand.”

“Just be yourself Adam, that is enough thanks for me but maybe I should send you flowers.”

“It’s not flowers I want from you.”

Laughing she said, “Adam, you are getting me excited when you talk like that?”

“Call it foreplay.”

Erin laughed again and said, “On a different subject my husband called and he is not sure when he will be coming back home. Do you want to meet me for coffee?”

“I have been thinking about that and I think our coffee get togethers should stop.”

“Why, what is wrong with us doing that?”

“I think we have been lucky so far as no one that we know has seen us together. The problem now is your new library web page. Before you were just a name but now there is a picture of you on the web page to go with the name. People may recognize you and who knows what will happen if they do. Think about what I said as I don’t want to cause you any problems.”

After a little while she said, “You are probably right. I will miss talking to you.”

“We can still talk as the phone is a wonderful thing. I can take our talk to the next level as I tell you about what I am going to do to you when I see you again.”

“Adam stop that, you have me blushing.”

There was a little more talk with Adam telling Erin he was happy in talking to the head librarian and he emphasized the word ‘head.’ Erin said she would tell Adam when she hears more about her husband’s status.

Adam received a phone call from Nancy who was a nurse at a senior nursing home. She told Adam that they had a new patient who said she wanted to talk to an attorney about getting a will and some other documents. He said he would be out to the nursing home later this afternoon. Nancy gave him the name and room number of this new patient. She said the patient who is eighty years old has breast cancer which has metastasize and she probably does not have much time left.

At about four Adam walked into the room of the new patient Rose Moran. His first impression of her lying in her bed was that she was a nice looking gray haired lady and reminded him of his godmother who had passed away two years ago. He introduced himself to Rose and asked what he could do for her.

“I need a will and one of those papers that says when it’s my time they won’t be putting all kind of tubes in me.”

“I can do that for you but let me ask you a few questions first” and he took out a notepad.

“Do you own a home?”

“Not anymore, I sold it six years ago and moved in with my daughter Jules.”

“What happened to the money you received for selling your home?”

“I gave it all to my daughter. I did that because she read something that said I needed to be penniless if I was to get sick and needed long term care. She said I had to be broke before I could get Medicaid assistance. If I needed money she would give it to me.”

“I take it you have no bank or checking account or pension or anything else of value in your name?”

“Just a five thousand paid up life insurance policy and social security. I guess I lose the social security with Medicaid taking over. My daughter is the beneficiary of my life insurance which I call my burial insurance.”

“Rose, why do you think you need a will?”

“Well to be honest with you I have a son named John. He is someone I am not proud of. He has been in trouble with the law and has forgotten about me. A few times he said he would come and visit me on Mother’s Day but he never showed up or called. I want to make sure he does not get any of my money and that it all goes to Jules.”

“From what you have told me the steps you have taken with Jules indicate you don’t need a will. Your son John will only get some of your money if Jules gives him some of it.”

“She won’t do that as she doesn’t care much for him either.”

“Now as to the end of life directive which is called a Living Will, I could draw up one for you but it would cost you my fee. The nursing home here has a standard Living Will form which you can fill out which serves the purpose and is free. I can do a will for you but I don’t think you need one. The only thing which could happen is that if you are an heir to something from a relative, a will would have it going only to Jules.”

“That won’t happen as I have long outlived all my relatives not that I had that many.”

Rose thanked Adam for stopping by to see her and him giving her an honest evaluation of her situation. Adam did leave a business card with her in case she had any more questions. In leaving Rose at the nursing home it gave Adam a good feeling about what he did for her. While he didn’t earn a fee he thought what he did was the right thing to do.

He phoned Erin Wednesday and enjoyed talking to her. He gave her some comments that had a sexual connotation to them which she caught and laughed at. She gave back to him a few of the same type of comments. She did say that she still hadn’t heard what her husband status was as to his coming home.

On Friday he received a call from Erin. She said her husband called and said he was done in New York but his team was assigned to go to the Carolinas because there was a freight train accident. He said it wasn’t that big of a thing and he should be home Tuesday.

Adam said, “Do you want to go out to dinner tonight?”

“Yes I do and how do we go about doing it?”

“I have been thinking about that. Write down my address which is a townhome in the Pheasant Feathers sub-division. You have my phone number and give me a call when you enter the sub-division. I will open my two car garage door and you can pull in. That way nobody will see you.”

“I can see you have been giving this some thought.”

“You can bet your butt that I have. I must admit I have been giving your butt some thought too.”

He could hear a little giggle in her voice when she said, “Oh Adam you are getting me excited. I will be at you place at six thirty.”

Adam left early to go home to make sure his townhome was shipshape although today was the day his cleaning lady was scheduled to be there. He did stop at the liquor store and purchased some fixings to make adult type drinks.

He had showered, shaved and dressed and was ready for Erin at five thirty. The time seemed to be going by slowly as he waited the hour for Erin. Precisely at six thirty his phone chimed and it was Erin telling him she was here. He opened the garage door and watched her pull in and park what looked like a Toyota Prius.

With the garage door closing Erin exited her car. He saw how she was dressed and that caused him to say, “Wow!” His comment brought a smile to her face.

She was wearing a four inch above the knee gray lace sheath dress that fit her like a second skin.

Walking up to Adam she said, “Good evening lover” and put both of her arms over his shoulders and gave him an open mouth French kiss pressing her body against his.

His hands went around her and clasped her ass pressing it against him. He thought she could feel his partial erection pressing into her stomach. At the same time he thought how Erin had changed going from “Adam I am married” to “Good evening lover.”

He asked her if she cared to join him in a cocktail. She said she did and proceeded to look at his townhome while he poured the martinis he previously made into two chilled glasses. As she was looking around he was looking at her. One thing that caught his eye was her ass. It wasn’t flat as are a lot of women’s asses who are her age but hers had a definite curve to it showcased by the cut and material of the dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.