Induced Nymphomania
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by DOBERMAN

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joey felt like a loser untill he discovered his dog could pull hot chicks! One for dog lovers only.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual  

That first time I sucked Captain off in the baby-change cubicle, Joey had tried his luck with me.

My head was still nussled against Cap when I felt his finger brushing my neck, saying softly,

“What you did with Cap there is something rare and beautiful Elaine, do you see?”

“How do you mean? “ I asked meekly.

His hands gently swivelled me round to face him.

Then leaning forward he spoke in my ear of his fantasies.

They were lurid visions of sex between Cap and myself; causing obscene images to swim through my mind. His fingers had slid up my naked thighs and into my snatch.

His voice was lulling me into submission and my thighs opened.

But then I snapped into control of myself and pulled away from him.

He was OK about it though saying it was cool and everything was up to me; so I made a pact with Joey about our future working relationship with Captain.

For me it would be about exploring those lurid sexual ideas Joey had sown in my mind.

But for Joey it was simply the privilege of helping me.


On our following meeting, we met near the picnic table again.

When all seemed clear I went into the cubicle alone.

A minute or so later he knocked; I opened the door and let Cap in. I locked the door.

Joey had returned to the picnic table.

I turn to find Cap is stretched out on the floor and I kneel down near him.

Watched silently by Cap, I slowly undress.

First my tennis skirt and damp knickers. Then my track-top and bra.

I finger my sticky snatch and then pull and pinch my nipples

I lay back onto my bare skin and tremble with excitement.

Chum has sat up; his eyes are fixed on me.

I’m pleasuring my snatch and my juices flow. I call him over to me.

His warm coat is up against my skin.

The intimacy of the moment is intoxicating.

My nipples tingle and harden.

Tentatively reaching into his warm loins I begin fondling his silky black sheath, whispering encouragingly as I do so.

Soon I feel a throbbing in my hand.

His sheath is expanding; his red tipped cock glistens as it emerges provocatively.

I study in awe it’s evil beauty, its provocative base-knot it’s insidious veins.

I’m perspiring from the obscene urges running through me.

His wet nose pushes rudely into me; I’m panting and loosing control.

His glossy cock wags lewdly in my face.

Instinctively I suckle on it and a heavenly jet of hot jizz slides down my throat.

With a fervent cry I hurriedly kneel on all fours.

He sniffs my cunt, then he’s on me in a single athletic leap;

His hot hairy chest against my naked back, his strong paws encircling my waist, his panting head alongside my own.

Then the bliss of union; penetrating into me up to his knot: hard and deep.

At the pace of a machine gun he fucked me. He was such an eager lover.

My mind span in ecstasy and sensing he was nearly there I screeched with passion.

I climaxed savagely just before he did: a great blinding climax; my snatch pulsating as his spunk filled me.


That night as I lay in bed with my vibrator, I realised what I had done was strictly taboo.

But there was no resisting the ecstasy Captain could give me.

I fantasied of taking Cap twice daily; mornings before I got dressed and evening before I took a shower.

I’d spend the daytime thinking about my evening fuck, and much of my nights dreaming about my morning fuck.

And Captain would always deliver; at full throttle; with oodles of spunk... “Ohh Yeaaa!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.