Uninvited: You Shouldn't Be Here
Chapter 4: Awakening

Copyright© 2016 by Snekguy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Awakening - Our hero gets in trouble with the law, but having a contact on the inside may help him survive. (X-COM Viper fanfiction)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Size   Violence   Military   War  

I opened the door of the cabin, placing my rifle on a table. It was a pre-war model, antiquated, but even a musket would kill a man, it might do so less efficiently, at a lesser range, but it was no less deadly. Boss had been teaching me how to fire it, how to maintain the weapon. I could strip it and clean it now, the parts and inner workings as familiar to me as the turrets I used to manufacture in the factory back home. I had been getting better over the days since the battle, I could hit my targets now. Squeeze the trigger, don’t pull it. Breathe out when you fire. Short bursts, helps with the muzzle climb.

I didn’t yet know if the secretive XCOM organization would take me in, but I had to make it known that me and Vi were a package deal. If they wanted her, they had to take me too, and I would make myself useful to them. My training was motivated by a new emotion that had germinated within me, a righteous anger, vengeful and cold, like an icy wind blowing through crags on a mountain peak. Not a hatred, not exactly, just an acknowledgment that ADVENT must be removed, and it would take violence to do that.

Vi was curled up, her long body half on the bed, half on the floor. She was asleep after a long day of work, the rebels had her using her immense strength to lift logs, repairing some of the damaged buildings and constructing new ones. She was a biological crane, her height and brawn accelerating construction enormously. Everyone had warmed up to her after the battle, eventually wariness had become curiosity, and curiosity had led to interaction. Boss had even found her a translation tablet, the same kind she had use when we had first met. It was in a shed they had set up that contained booty stolen during raids that they had deemed useless, but too interesting to throw out. It allowed her some rudimentary communication, but it was enough that people stopped seeing her as an animal, and started to view her as an intelligent person.

Ever alert, she heard me enter the cabin, and rolled over to face me, amber eyes peering out at me.

“Hello Vi.”

She reached for the bedside table to pick up her tablet, and tapped with her long fingers.

[HELLO] The synthesized voice fizzed from the built-in speaker.

“Work hard today?” I asked, hanging up my jacket and stepping gingerly over her coils to sit on the bed beside her.

[WE CONSTRUCT FINAL]

“Oh, so you’ve finished? You really helped them out, I think that one architect has a crush on you.”

She huffed, and sat up, stretching her arms above her head.

[TIRED BODY, COMFORT]

“Oh, fine, I guess you’ve been working a lot harder than I have.”

She purred, lying down on her belly across the bed, her fat breasts pressed beneath her.

I leaned over her, running my hands down her smooth back, her fine scales somewhat more prominent here than on her soft underbelly. Her brown and yellow patterning criss-crossed down the length of her back and tail. She rumbled softly at my touch, I could feel her taut muscles moving under her fat layer. I pressed my fingers deeper, seeking out tight muscles and tendons, relieving her stress with my firm kneading. She rolled her wide shoulders, bunches of firm tissue creating depressions in her hide. It was mesmerizing. I put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing the base of her long neck and the bulging trapezius muscles with my thumbs, the pressure making her croon happily.

I moved my hands down, palms gliding over her glossy skin, she shivered as my fingertips grazed the dimple that ran down her spine, moving towards her haunches and past her dorsal muscles. I massaged her lower back, her tail curled and uncurled as I rubbed, I snuck a few squeezes of her firm butt. If I had a coin on me, I might have tried to see if it would bounce. She grumbled knowingly, and I moved back up, pushing through her fat to reach her steely tendons. I continued my massage, admiring her patterning and impeccable musculature. She was probably bred to be this way, or fed a diet that would encourage muscle growth. She didn’t look like a body builder, it wasn’t grotesque or overstated, but the subtle brawn hid under a layer of yielding fat that insulated her cold blooded body, only rising to the surface to accentuate her female form when prompted. The only ones that protruded consistently were her abs and butt. Like a human her fat deposits clustered in the places that complimented her figure, giving her wide hips, exaggerated breasts and thick thighs, although hers were joined together and tapered into her winding tail.

I massaged her until my arms began to ache, and she lay with her eyes closed, half awake, enjoying the attention of my comparatively delicate hands. I patted her butt, the soft meat rippling under my hand, indicating I was done.

She brought her head back around to me on her serpentine neck, and delivered an upside down kiss. Her spongy lips pushed against me, and I opened my mouth a little, accepting her sinewy tongue. It explored, the sensation of the wet, slimy organ moving and tickling the roof of my mouth made me dizzy. My erection grew rapidly, pressing into her thigh.

She broke away with a sultry smooch, and flipped her head the right way up. She raised her scaly eyebrows and pushed her hip against my stiffening shaft. I grunted.

“Ok you caught me, my hand is in the proverbial cookie jar.”

She wrapped an arm around me, pulling me down into the bed, the sheets a mess due to her tossing and coiling. She pressed me into the mattress, crawling on top of me, and pressed her face into the nape of my neck. Her fleshy, wet lips kissed my neck gently, the sensation sending a shiver down my spine. This wasn’t something we needed a translator for, when we moved together it was like our minds became one, anticipating the wants and needs of our one another, our bodies merging and twisting into a tangled mess.

I felt her warm, slippery tongue leave her mouth, worming its way around my neck. She applied a gentle pressure, not seeking to strangle, merely to tease, but my body responded anyway. I reached up a hand reflexively, trying to hold the slippery surface, but to no avail. She tightened a little, then released me, huffing at my red face. She ran her soft lips over my skin, sucking gently and leaving red marks, then moved up to my ear, chewing it wetly. I cringed, the feeling of her fleshy maw and her agile tongue tugging and licking overwhelming me.

I felt her sharp, hollow fangs unsheathe slightly, and push against my jugular, pricking my skin. I relaxed, my body going limp, and a tingling sensation washing over me.

“Oh, Vi...”

I closed my lips, embarrassed by my outburst, and she purred, winding her tail around my legs and using the tip to pull down my pants. My exposed erection bounced free, jumping with my heartbeat.

She continued her mouthing and gentle biting, it sent a flush to my cheeks and set my head spinning, and I jumped as I felt her soft palm enclose my member. Her long fingers wrapped it like a cage, and she began to pump slowly, torturously, moving the skin up and down. I bucked at the sensation, trying to push into her hand, but she held it in a firm grip, dictating the pace. She bit me again, a little harder, for my attempt to circumvent her control, and I felt my muscles weaken as I fell back into the bed.

Darn it, when she pricked me with her teeth it was like scruffing a cat, I didn’t know what it was about her assertive biting but it just shut me down, and made my belly roil with guilty excitement. I probably shouldn’t love it, but I did. I associated it with impending pleasure now, like Pavliovian conditioning she bit, and I yielded. It was her way of saying “this is my show, human.”

I’d get her back later, but for now...

My head swam, and my hips writhed as her methodical stroking went on, never changing speed, never giving me enough stimulation to satisfy me fully. Lubricated by my own leaking excitement she ran her fingers over the sensitive head, eliciting gasps and squirming which she rewarded with more nipping and mouthing. I put my hands over my eyes, trying to endure.

“Damn it Vi ... you’ll drive me crazy.”

Sensing that it was becoming unbearable, she slipped me another sensuous kiss, bringing up her free hand to hold my face in place. As her tongue probed my mouth obscenely, subjecting me to an invasive, hot kiss, she began to pump faster, her grip hardening around my throbbing shaft.

I tried to pull away from her, to let out a moan, but she held me in her cruel embrace, my exclamations coming out in strained bursts that were muffled by her thick tongue.

It was maddening, her forceful tongue teased my esophagus as I came over her fist, every motion of her hand driving another torrent from my aching member. I arched my back, a cascade of pleasure washing over my body, then, after what felt like an eternity, I collapsed back down into the sheets. Tingling aftershocks ran through my muscles, augmented by her slow, conciliatory kissing. Vi released me from her embrace, our shared saliva leaking down my chin, and huffed at me, chuckling in her alien way, ‘look at the mess you made’.

I panted, reaching for her face and running my hand under her hood, she squirmed happily.

We lay together for a while as I recovered, her long tail coiled around me. I ran my hands over her skin, smooth like glass, and played with her weighty breasts, kneading the fatty globes and teasing her protruding nipples. Her eyelids drooped, and she squirmed, her powerful tail squeezing me. Despite how easily she had killed the Muton, her immense tail held me in a gentle hug, never applying more pressure than was comfortable for me.

Even in her most intense fugue of pleasure she had never hurt me, she must be constantly aware of me, and the strength she was applying. I couldn’t lie, it was kind of exciting, the idea that she could crush me like that Muton, but that she simply wouldn’t.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.