Five Pennsyls
Chapter 6

 

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two parents plus five kids, all college aged. This is what happens when your life evolves around being rich and having lots of money. By the way, Mom and the three daughters are all gorgeous. She was a model before she got married to big money!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After first looking over to see Mom on her right side with her ear buds on, I went under the covers, pulling Annie’s panties off, and came up for air starting to kiss her.

“I thought you were going to eat me out, Big Brother?”

“I’d much rather fuck you so hard you can’t walk, my dear lover.”

“Ooooh, I can’t wait!” she giggled.

I almost wish this was our first time again, instead of our ... twenty-second. That’s a guess, but I know I love her, and I had never loved anyone before.

Quietly, I pushed my way inside my girl, hearing a slight ‘Eek, ‘ from her, as Mom was listening to what sounded like disco music on her own bed.

“Ooh, Paul ... Paulie, please go deeper, please go faster, please cum inside me. I want you to fill me up.”

I love being spoken to like that, and I was trying so hard, the bed started making noises.

Mom looked over at us, and was started to feel her own breasts.

“Ooh, Annie, I love you, so much ... so very much, you like my big dick deep inside you? I love you, I have for so long. I started dreaming about you when I was 12 years old ... and you were only 10. I could see how pretty you would become with that pretty butt of yours. I can’t wait to plunge my big ole dick up your ass.”

“Oh god!” came from my mother’s bed.

“Cum in me, cum in my pussy. please, big brother, I want all of you inside me, please?”

I was really pumping in and out of her, seeing out of the corner of my eye Paula’s hand inside her own panties.

“Mom, get ready to lick up all of my drippings, please?”

“Oh god!”

“Oohy, ooh, ooh, ooh, augh, dear god, hear I cum, Annie, Baby!”

I felt my gonads start to tingle as I opened up like a garden hose had been turned on and I was spurting, splurging, and filling my own biological sister with a colossal amount of her brother’s sperm.

“Oooooooohhhhh ... Yeeeeeeesssssssss!” she said.

As I felt her encasing my dick with her own juices, I pulled out, and moved my still firm dick in her mouth, and our mother moved to the cavern I had vacated and began to get all she could, while I started to face fuck my sister, which allowed her to taste our combined juices.

“Mmmm, yummy,” she said. her breathing was rather staccato while Paula was ravaging her while trying very hard to get every drip of my spoils.


After you have satisfying sex with the one you want to spend your life with, equally satisfying rest is not far behind.

I dreamt of us having a wedding ceremony, however faux it would be. After the wedding I had a separate dream of us having three kids, all girls and as beautiful as their mother.

Jump to another dream snippet and mom and her young daughter, by me joins the family. Lastly, Polly and Pamela’s little boys, also mine join the family picture in my head.

After that evenings dreams, I woke up, with mom having gotten into our bed with us. Her hand was on me as I shot a load straight into her mouth.

“Thank you, Paul. I love you, probably as much as she does,” she said after swallowing, as we looked at my still sleeping Penelope Anne.


Two mornings later, we were back on the road, with Pam and Polly doing the driving to our final destination, Albuquerque!

We got rooms at the Hotel Parq Central, and with smart phones and Tablets in hand, we went off in our separate vehicles, but stayed in contact.

Paula, Anne and I found and went through a ten bedroom, eight-bathroom home with 5,244 square feet for only $499,900 on a third of an acre. It needed work and most of the kitchen appliances needed to be updated.

Polly and Pamela, on the other hand, found a nine bedroom, eight bath with 13,425 square feet on a half-acre for $699,000. They took lots of pictures as did we.

Back at the Hotel Parq, we discussed them both, while Mom had Dad on the phone.

He was checking things out from his end and proffered the $699,900 could be had for $599,000 but would possibly need a staff of people to maintain it.

Mom tished-toshed that, saying the five of us could handle it all easily enough. The kitchen itself had very current stainless steel appliances. The carpets looked great, there was an inside swimming pool!

I remember a family we knew with a house like it, and Mrs. Knowles, a fitness freak kept it up all by herself. They had seven kids and everyone had lots of responsibilities.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.