Seeing Sis - Cover

Seeing Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The summer that changed my life started with eavesdropping on my sister and her friend talk about boys. When they decided to get off in front of each other, I knew I had to watch. Seeing sis that day, and the events that took place over the next few weeks, changed the way I looked at sex, love and family. - codes involving violence are not part of the sexual experiences in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

I honestly can’t remember the last time I slept so well. Drifting off holding my sister’s warm body. Breathing in her heavenly scent. I slept like a baby - until I woke up alone.

At some point this morning Donna must have slipped back to her bed. And it was a good thing she had slipped out because it was Mom sticking her head in my room that woke me.

“Morning sweetie.” Mom said way too chipper for 7 am. She was already up, showered and dressed for the office.

“Mmmm.”

Mom came in and sat on the bed next to me. “I have to work late tonight,” she said stroking my hair.

“Really? It’s Friday, right?”

“Yes, but I have to finish a project so I don’t have to work all weekend. Would you stay close to home and keep an eye on your sister? I don’t want her to be alone after ... yesterday.”

“Mkay Mom,” I said patting her on her back. Mom is a slightly taller, and fuller version of Donna. Mom isn’t fat, in fact for her age she is a real MILF. But she has had two kids and a career that don’t leave time for hours in the gym. I knew we could be a real pain in her butt, so I try to do what I can for her.

“You sure?” she asked knowingly.

“Yeah. I’ll hang with her as soon as I get up in a couple of hours.”

“No, she will be going for a run soon. You should go too.”

“Uh, Mom.” I whined knowing the tone she had invoked.

“Come on son of mine. Don’t make me pull the sheets off you and roll you out of bed.”

“I’m up.” I said suddenly awake. From experience I knew that wasn’t an idle threat, and I never did get any PJs on last night after...

“Good.” She said kissing my forehead. I noticed her nostrils flare as she stood up. For a second I was worried about what she smelled on me, but she didn’t say anything except the expected motherly sentiment, “And clean your room today. It’s becoming a pigsty.”

“Oink. Oink.” I said getting a laugh before she left the room.

After she left I almost drifted back to sleep, but then I was awake - unable to ignore it, I had to respond to nature’s call. A few minutes later I came out of the bathroom with an empty bladder, minty fresh breath and a squeaky clean face and hands. The fresh breath suddenly seemed important when I bumped into Donna in the hall.

She was dressed in the same shirt and shorts from last night and was rocking the cute ‘bedhead’ look. She looked beautiful to me. And I just stared until she said, “Um ... hey?”

“Hey.” was all I could think to say back. Did I actually describe myself as smart once?

“You done?”

“Oh ... yeah.” I said moving out of her way to the bathroom. As she slipped inside and shut the door I stood in the hall and wondered, ‘Since when did it get difficult to talk to my sister? Sure I had peeped on her in a semi-lesbian experience with a friend, and then almost had sex with said friend, and we had watched each other masturbate, and then we orally pleasured each other with some old fashion tongue kissing thrown in for good measure. Why should things be awkward? Idiot.

Then I remembered why I was up at this ungodly hour. I rapped on the door and she called out, “Occupied!”

“Um, are you going running this morning?” I asked ignoring the tinkling sound of water hitting the bowl.

“Yeah.” She said as if I had just asked if the sky was blue.

“Mind if I tag along?”

“I ... um...” I could imagine her in there sitting on the toilet trying to think of a reason to leave me behind again, but finally she said, “Sure.”

“Cool. I’ll be downstairs when you are ready.”

When she came down ten minutes later I was in the kitchen drinking orange juice from the bottle since Mom wasn’t there to bust me. That was my sister’s job this morning as she threw out a reflexive, “Gross. Backwash much?”

“After last night I think we are beyond the concern about backwash.” I said offering her the bottle.

She looked at me like she was trying to figure out a new animal that had wandered out of the rainforest. It looked like her little brother, but was oddly confident. Finally, she gave me a little half-smile and shrugged, taking the bottle she swigged some down and put it back in the fridge. “Ready?” she asked heading out the door.

Donna set off jogging down the sidewalk. As I ran to catch up I watched her firm butt-cheeks flexing in her tight gray shorts. By the end of the block I had caught up and was thinking, ‘This isn’t so bad. A little exercise. A little perving on my sis in the hot workout clothes.’ Then she picked up speed.

For the next three miles, it was all I could do to keep up, but I didn’t do it well.

At the park she was waiting for me by the water fountain and said, “I thought I lost you back there.”

“You ... uh ... you did,” I gasped. “I died ... uh ... about a mile back and ... and ... and this is just my ghost coming to haunt your ass.”

“Don’t beat yourself up. You did pretty good.”

“Thanks.” I said before sucking down a liter of water from the fountain. I knew I had sweat pouring from every pore and probably looked like someone had pushed me into a pool. Big sis on the other hand, had a sweat stain that followed the crevice of her breasts beneath the tight shirt she had on over her gray sports bra, but not a hair out of place beneath her headband and she was barely breathing heavy. “Shit, looking at you makes me think I need to work on my stamina.”

Donna’s face went almost as red as our hair and I suddenly realized how she had taken my comment. “No! No, I didn’t mean sexually. I meant...”

Fortunately, she saved us further embarrassment by starting to laugh. At first it was a nervous giggle, then a chortle, then she snorted and I was laughing. It wasn’t that funny, but nerves, tension, everything that had built up over the past few days came out through the gales of laughter that bright summer morning.

When we could we started walking through the park in the general direction of home. We could now do so in a comfortable silence. The path took us along a grassy hill that fell to a stream below. Occasional clumps of trees provided shade and there was hardly anyone sharing the trail with us at that hour. Before we reached the edge of the park, Donna took my hand and pulled me down the hill to a big rock that made a great seat. I knew she wanted to talk, but I was scared about what she wanted to say.

Instead of speaking we sat for a few minutes, still holding hands, watching the water tumble below us. I was all too aware of my sister’s scantily clad body sitting in close proximity. I knew I could never again think of her as just my sister. She would forever be the first girl I was really sexual with, even if we didn’t have sex.

“I think we should have sex.”

“What?!” I almost fell off the rock and tumbled down the hill. “Here?”

“No, you idiot.” She said, and for a second she was my big sister again. “I mean ... I really liked last night.”

“Yeah, that was awesome.”

“And ... I’m a bit fucked up, with Dad passing and the assaults and ... well everything. But...” She said looking in her lap and holding my hand tight.

“But we were good.” I said.

She looked up smiling, but with tears welling up in her big brown eyes. “It was. Is it too crazy ... us doing stuff?” she asked earnestly.

I thought about it. No, I really did! Although the guy in me wanted to scream, ‘Crazy! No! We should do it. We should do it right here. Right now!’

Yes, sex between a brother and sister is supposed to be wrong. It’s taboo for a reason. But we weren’t going to have kids. We both needed someone we could trust. Someone we could open up to. Someone we could be ourselves with. We were not taking advantage of the other ... or maybe we were both taking advantage of each other. I was a little hazy on that one. Still.

“Donna,” I finally answered, “We are probably crazy, but this,” I held up our clasped hands, “What we’ve done ... what I’d like to do ... Fuck everyone else. It feels right to me. Right for us.”

When she threw herself at me this time I did fall off the rock. We tumbled a couple of times down the grass in a lover’s embrace - her arms tight around my neck and mine around her back. The next few minutes were spent in a frenzy of kisses there on our hill, enjoying the moment that we said, ‘Fuck you world. We found some love and we’re taking it!’

I don’t know how long we were there, but by the time we got back on the trail it had grown more crowded with mothers and running strollers. Donna started jogging at a moderate pace saying, “Come on. I’m suddenly interested in working on your stamina too.”


“What’s all this?” Donna asked a little over an hour later when she emerged from her shower. As she was coming downstairs and I was putting the finishing touches on our breakfast - Eggo waffles with warm syrup, left over ham from Sunday dinner, coffee, orange juice (from glasses this time) and a couple of flowers I had picked from the rose bush out back in a little vase.

“After being run like the Fugitive, I needed some breakfast and thought you would like some. Sorry it probably isn’t as good as your eggs.” I had rushed through my own shower in Mom’s bathroom in order to put this together as a surprise for Donna.

“It looks great.” She said giving me a kiss on the cheek before sitting down next to me at the kitchen table to eat.

Over breakfast we more or less talked like a normal brother and sister - avoiding the elephant in the room. You would have to look under the table at the footsie fun happening to realize there was something taboo going on. Donna rubbed her smooth white leg against mine. The short white shorts she wore made sure there was plenty of flesh to touch. My left hand did that as I stroked the soft flesh of her thigh.

It wasn’t until my second helping of ham had been totally consumed that she asked, “So ... Mom will be gone until eight-ish. What shall we do for the next ten hours?”

“What would you like to do?” I asked hopefully, but not wanting to push things and ruin this opportunity like I had with Cindi.

“Mmmmm,” Donna said stretching her arms up over her head. From the way her big tits moved in her tight green V neck t-shirt, I knew she didn’t have a bra on. “I’m a little ... stiff. Could you maybe give me a back rub?”

“S ... sure.” I said with my eyes glued to the large nipples poking into the jersey material of her shirt.

“My eyes are up here. Not right here.” Donna teased me while cupping and squeezing her tits to make sure I would be putty in her hands. “Why don’t you clean up this mess and then come up to my room.”

“After I worked and slaved over this feast, you are sticking me with the dishes.” I gave a mock protest.

“Don’t worry little brother, it will be worth the effort.”

Fortunately, since I hadn’t really cooked anything, dishes went quickly - rinse, put in the dishwasher, repeat until done. I took another couple of minutes for a hygiene break - I had been reading that girls are big into hygiene, and coffee breath is no one’s aphrodisiac. Soon I knocked at my sister’s door, where many of my greatest adventures had begun recently.

“Come on in Luke.” Donna called. When I opened the door I noticed it was dim in the room. Not dark, just a dusky light filtered through her blinds and the thin red cloth she had thrown over her bedside light. This mood lighting was enhanced by a couple of candles burning on her dresser and soft music whispering from her mp3 player.

Still in the twilight I could clearly see Donna laying on her belly with her sheet covering her from her shoulders on down. Her long crimson curls were pinned up and I could see the unbroken curve of her neck from her face to her shoulders. Her hands were folded under her cheek and her eyes were watching me watch her.

“So, you asked for a masseur Miss.” I said in my ‘official’ voice, which coming from her little brother just made her giggle.

“Yes, I have a kink that I was hoping you could work on for me.”

“It would be my pleasure,” I said. Over the years I had given my sister and mom plenty of back rubs. Usually they have shirts on, but sometimes they would lay like this on their beds. I used to get a special thrill from seeing a hint of boob. Now as I folded the sheet down Donna’s body I could see plenty of side-boob spilling out from beneath her, and this time I kept pulling the sheet back until I could see the swell of her butt cheeks split by the top of her crack.

Picking up the baby oil she must have brought in for the purpose, I admired her exposed body. I was even more excited to think that I could have stripped the sheet totally off, and she would have been okay with it. But I wanted to make this day super special, for both of us.

After warming the oil in my hands I sat on the edge of the bed near her head. My first strokes were long and steady on either side of her spine to spread the oil on her pale skin. Unlike past back rubs this time I let my hands drift all the way down to cup her butt cheeks, before dragging them back up and kneading on her shoulders and then repeating the move. I did that several more times, each time spending a little longer kneading her ass and then letting my hands drift wider and wider on her back until I was stroking her exposed breast flesh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.