Seeing Sis - Cover

Seeing Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The summer that changed my life started with eavesdropping on my sister and her friend talk about boys. When they decided to get off in front of each other, I knew I had to watch. Seeing sis that day, and the events that took place over the next few weeks, changed the way I looked at sex, love and family. - codes involving violence are not part of the sexual experiences in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

“Okay Luke. You are about to get fucked.” With that my head exploded from the plasma grenade fired by my so-called friend, Ted.

“God damn mother fucking piece of shit!” I cursed until I was blue in the face.

We were sitting in Ted’s parents’ finished basement playing the latest Halo and Ted was kicking my ass. “That’s twice - POWNAGE!” He crowed from the couch. “What is up. Your head just isn’t in the game - well except for those little bits splattered everywhere.”

I tossed my controller on the coffee table and said, “I’m gonna go take a leak - probably on your bed.”

“Losers get drinks. Coke please.” He said as I got up off the floor.

“Yeah, yeah. You just sit there and play with yourself - aka your social life.”

“Ha, ha ... jackass. Oh and hey, I heard Ben coming home. Don’t bug him. Last thing I need is one of his Indian Burns today.” He warned while booting up a single player game.

I headed upstairs and opened the basement door quietly - having suffered the wrath of Ted’s older step-brother before, I’d as soon avoid him. I went down the hallway towards the bathroom when I heard moaning coming from Ben’s room. It was a girl ... moaning ... sexually.

It had been a few days since my mutual masturbation with Donna. That was more than long enough for my teenage libido to recharge, making any hint of sex a worthy quest of discovery. I decided to investigate.

All the doors along the hallway were open and I realized I would probably see Ben and some tramp getting it on. My heart beat faster and harder as I walked stealthily down the hall. The first two rooms were empty, then I heard the muffled sound of heavy breathing coming from the next room.

Approaching the door to the room where the noisy breathing was, I craned my neck like a curious swan. I wanted to see what was going on before I was seen. If I was seen, I planned to just keep walking and pray Ben would be too busy to care.

When I saw the foot of a bed, I began to hope for a good view without giving myself away. I stopped and leaning forward I saw a pair of hairy legs at the end of the bed. And between those legs was a girl. The girl was up on her knees and her skirt covered butt was bobbing as her entire body moved back and forth.

I steadied myself and took a step forward. What I saw made me freeze in my tracks. The girl had her red hair flowing over Ben’s lap. Although her hair hanging over Ben’s body obscured the view, there was no doubt that she was sucking his prick.

The girl’s head moved up and down slowly. She seemed to be enjoying the blowjob she was giving. I was sure Ben was enjoying it.

‘That’s what I’m going to do with Cindi if she ever comes back, ‘ I told myself. ‘But I’m going to eat her and fuck her, too. After all, licking a juicy snatch and then sinking my cock into that twat had been a dream for a long time.’

Even if there was some way I could appropriately apologize to Cindi that would offer the remote chance of sex, if I had been honest there was another cunny that had been my obsession this week. Ever since Donna and I jerked off together I had been fantasizing about my beautiful big sister. But I couldn’t admit it at the time ... even to myself.

Then I noticed the girl’s tits resting on Ben’s thigh. They were large white globes peeping out from her unbuttoned shirt. My cock was straining the structural integrity of my shorts imagining myself in the same position Ben was in at that moment - the thrill of having a woman’s hot mouth on my prick while her tits lay on my naked skin.

Suddenly I realized I knew those tits! I knew that hair! I knew that girl!

I was seeing my sister give Ben - whom she had described as ‘lickable’ - a blowjob. I couldn’t believe it. Just last week she was telling Cindi that my cock was the only one she had ever seen. Now while I couldn’t promise she had seen it, but she was sucking this prick’s cock.

How could she sink so low? I hated this guy. Since I had known Ted, Ben had been terrorizing him. There was a million more issues I had with the asshole, and he got away with it because he was a star football player. Now he was getting a hummer from my sexy sister?

There is no God. Karma is a joke. The universe was truly an unjust place.

Donna shifted her hair and I could now see her face as she bobbed up and down on Ben. She seemed to be concentrating, like she was trying to remember something for an exam. His hands were on the back of her head forcing her up and down and he was pretty much fucking her face. That was when I noticed she wasn’t bobbing very far. Ben might be cute to the girls, but he must have been hung like a hamster.

When Donna came up for air she said, “Tell me when you are ready to cum. I want to see it.”

“No, no baby. Let me stick it in your cunt now,” was Ben’s oh so romantic reply.

“No Ben. I said I’d give you a BJ.”

“You want it...”

“No!” Donna said trying to push away from Ben.

Instead he grabbed her and threw her over the edge of the bed. “ ... and I’m gonna give it to you.”

I don’t remember crossing the room from the door, but by the time Ben had pushed Donna’s skirt up I was there grabbing his arm and pulling him around to face me.

If I had taken a second I probably would have thought about the fact that he had four inches and 20 pounds of muscle on me. I also would have thought how this knucklehead was lead tackle on the varsity football team. I definitely would have thought about all the torture I had seen him deal out to Ted this past year. But I didn’t think about any of that. All I thought was about was saving my sister.

Ben was surprised being grabbed while he was bare-assed in his own room. That is how I managed to clock him in the eye before he knew what was happening. While shocked by the pain in my hand I took a moment to relish the thought of the black eye he would have tomorrow.

Looking back, that second I took to gloat was my mistake. I should have kept wailing on the freak. Instead my head exploded with bright light as Ben sent an uppercut to my jaw. I staggered back falling on my ass in the middle of the dirty laundry that covered his floor. As the pain caught up to me, I realized Ben was stalking towards me naked from the waist down.

Maybe it was the hours playing ‘Mortal Combat.’ Maybe it was the hundreds of action movies I had watched growing up. Maybe it was an evolutionary survival instinct. Despite the throbbing in my hand and jaw I reacted to the neanderthal standing over me by rolling onto my back and kicking up between the fork of his legs. My Nike landed squarely in his steroid shrunken giblets. Suddenly Ben squeaked and fell to his knees next to me.

A shadow passed over both of us. Donna stood with her skirt still around her hips and her light blue panties showing. Her breasts were revealed through her open bra and unbuttoned shirt. My first thought was she looked like a very pissed Amazon. Then she said the coolest line I’ve ever heard outside of an action movie, “No means no, asshole!”

That was when the bedside lamp connected with Ben’s head.

“Holy shit!” I said crab walking in reverse until my back hit the closet door. Donna was standing over her attacker pulling her skirt down. She looked up at me and I saw the tears pouring down her face. “holy shit.” I echoed myself.

Seeing the fear and pain on my sister’s face shocked me into action. First I got to my feet and hugged the scared girl in front of me. “Not again ... not again,” she was saying quietly. I wasn’t sure what was going on with her, but I knew we had to get out of there. Next, I checked to make sure Ben was alive - and he was still breathing and would need a few stitches, but probably wouldn’t die today. Finally, I grabbed Donna’s hand and pulled her from the room.

Ben was known for having a short temper in the best of times. I didn’t want to see how he would handle having a brother/sister tag team take him out.

We were out the front door before I thought about saying bye to Ted. Shit, Ted. I couldn’t let his pissed evil step-brother take it out on him. Standing on the front porch I got Donna to hook her bra and start buttoning her shirt. I called Ted and without a greeting just said, “Dude, your brother almost raped my sister in his room and we beat the shit out of him. You better get the fuck out of there.”

“Is she okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Is he alive?”

“Yeah, but you may never be an uncle.”

“Chances are they would have been little assholes,” Ted said. “Get out of here and I’ll call my mom. When she hears what he tried to do to a girl in her house, she will probably finish the job you started.”

“I’m sorry man.”

“Yeah. Lamest way to get out of a Halo whupping I’ve ever heard of. You owe me.”

“You got it.” I said and hung up. Donna was dressed and we grabbed my bike and walked quickly down the street in the direction of home.

The entire way I was keenly aware that we were still close to Ted’s house and Ben might be driving after us any second. Twenty silent minutes finally found us safely behind a locked front door and I breathed a massive sigh of relief.

Donna spoke to me for the first time since her breakdown in Ben’s room, saying, “I have to take a shower.” She started upstairs before she just stopped on the first step.

“Hey Donna. Are you sure you’re okay?” I asked not knowing what to make of everything that had happened today.

“Yeah ... Thank you Luke,” she said from the bottom step. I turned towards the downstairs bath - having remembered I still needed to pee - when she reversed direction and came down to hug me around the neck. “You are my hero,” she whispered in my ear before kissing me on the cheek. As quick as she grabbed me, she was gone up the stairs.

After finishing in the bath, I went by the kitchen and grabbed a bag of frozen peas to put on my swollen jaw, and a soda, then made my way back to my room. The shower turned off shortly after I sat at my desk. I was thinking of Donna standing half-dressed over Ben. That image was going to definitely fuel some fantasies later on. But right now I was wondering what she had been saying... not again.

“Donna,” I said outside my sister’s door. “Can I come in?”

“Yeah.” Donna called.

After the near-miss with being beaten at Ted’s house, I should be freaked. But just entering Donna’s room proved once and for all that my prick had a mind of his own as it swelled up when that sweet warm odor enveloped me again.

Donna was wrapped in a blue towel and had been in the process of combing her wet hair in front of her vanity. As I sat at the foot of her bed, I noticed the bra and light blue panties she had been wearing. It seemed that everything I looked at and smelled in here made me hornier. ‘Keep it in your pants, right now isn’t the time for that, ‘ I reminded myself. ‘Right now your sister needs you.’

“What is it?” Donna finally asked as I sat quietly at the foot of her bed.

“Are you okay?” I asked again.

“I swear to God, if you ask that one more time I’m going to shove this comb up your butt!” She threatened.

“It’s just ... I’m worried about you.”

Donna sighed and turned back to her vanity mirror, “I know. I’ll be okay. You saved me, so you’ve done your part.”

“Well, you did as much saving as I did.”

“Don’t short change yourself,” my sister said coming over to sit next to me on the bed. I couldn’t help but watch the way she adjusted her towel to make sure it was secure over her big boobs.

When Donna sat the bottom of the towel crept up barely covering her fiery bush and my cock leapt in my pants. ‘Down boy, ‘ I chastised myself.

Meanwhile my sister assessed the bruise that was forming on my face and my split knuckles. She just sighed again and then hugged me laying her head on my shoulder. We sat like that for a few minutes - taking and giving solace just by being together. “Donna ... what did you mean ‘not again?’” I finally asked.

She was quiet long enough that I thought she wasn’t going to answer. Then softly she said, “It happened a couple of years ago, when we were still in Florida. I was so excited to be invited to that party as a freshman. I ... I don’t know what happened. The doctor said it was a date rape drug. She got the rape part right.”

“Oh my God. Donna I didn’t know.” I said shocked.

“Mom and I decided not to tell you.” She looked at me with the old pain making tears in her eyes. My own eyes overflowed seeing her hurt like that. I hugged her to me and we sat there for a while longer.

“Did they ever catch the guy?” was my next question.

“I don’t know ... I didn’t want to know. They never found any DNA, and since I couldn’t remember anything there was no telling who it was. Then Mom was offered the job in Texas a month later, and it seemed easier to leave that behind me ... until today.”

“I’m so sorry ... Fuck...” I couldn’t look Donna in the eye as the reality of my recent actions hit home. “I ... I’m no better than whomever did that to you ... peeping, taking advantage. I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t say that you dork.” She said lightly smacking me on the non-bruised side of my head. “You are a perv, but ... I love you. You’re my perv. And, I knew you sometimes peeped at me.”

“Really?!”

“Yeah, you aren’t that subtle.” She said smiling at me. “I liked ... I like it. You made me feel sexy.”

“REALLY?!”

“Such a dork.” She said moving away from me on the bed. She looked at me, and I just stared back trying to adjust to all the changes in my reality that had happened today. “Okay, yes I liked knowing you thought I was hot enough to peep at me. I liked getting naked and doing that stuff with Cindy. I liked watching you and Cindy fooling around on the couch.”

“You saw that?”

“Yeah, like I was going to just leave you two alone and go to bed.” She said rolling her eyes. “I liked doing that stuff with you. I ... I felt safe with you. I can trust you and Cindy. I wanted to do more, but...” She trailed off.

“But?”

“But you are my brother. That is why I was with Ben today, to do more. To ... to experiment ... or experience ... That is until...”

“Until he took it too far.” I finished.

“Yeah. At least ... at least the last time, I can pretend it all happened to someone else. I don’t remember anything, so usually I can ignore it. This time ... I don’t think I could have come back from that if he had ... if you hadn’t been there.”

I moved closer and hugged her to me again. Her arms circled my waist. “If I hadn’t been there, he would have still ended up a crumpled mess on his floor.”

“No, I...”

I took her chin in my hand and tilted her face up to look Donna in her deep brown eyes for emphasis and told her, “You weren’t a victim today, you fought. I was a distraction. You were a fucking Amazon!”

“Luke.” She whispered, and then the garage door rattled below us. “Mom’s home.”

“You told her.” I guessed since Mom wouldn’t usually be home this early.

“I called her before my shower. I’m going to get dressed.” Donna said standing up.

“I’ll go.”

“You don’t have to. It will take a minute for her to get up here.” she said letting her towel drop. I was instantly mesmerized by her big breast and beautiful tight body, still flush from the hot shower. My cock, which had wilted during our talk, sprung up within a second as I watched her slip on fresh panties and bra. By the time Mom was at the door of Donna’s room she was dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt and I was clutching a pillow on my lap to cover my inappropriately hard flesh.


The rest of the day was a mad swirl of phone calls, tears, screaming, accusations and police. I gave my statement several times about what I saw and did. Apparently Ben had been on thin ice with his family and the law after several instances of shoplifting, steroid use and bullying. By the end of the day Donna had agreed with Ted’s family, the police and Mom that Ben would be better served by a few years at a boarding school for juvenile delinquents where he could get treatment for his issues instead of lengthily legal proceedings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.