Seeing Sis - Cover

Seeing Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The summer that changed my life started with eavesdropping on my sister and her friend talk about boys. When they decided to get off in front of each other, I knew I had to watch. Seeing sis that day, and the events that took place over the next few weeks, changed the way I looked at sex, love and family. - codes involving violence are not part of the sexual experiences in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

Several hours later, at the dinner table, I still couldn’t face my sister and Cindi. Not that I was embarrassed, but I couldn’t help seeing them in my mind as they had looked sitting naked on Donna’s bed, rubbing their pussies, and using me to fuel their masturbatory fantasies.

“What’s the matter, Luke?” Mom asked. “Don’t you like the roast? I thought it was your favorite.”

I realized that I’d been sitting there without eating my dinner. I had just pushed it around while I kept staring at my sister and Cindi’s tits across the table and thinking about how they bounced and swayed this afternoon.

“I guess I’m just not hungry,” I said quietly. “I don’t feel too good. I think I’ll go lie down.”

“Okay, but put your plate in the fridge in case you are hungry later.” Mom instructed. I got up and immediately held my plate in front of me to hide the throbbing lump in my cargo pants.

“He probably spent the afternoon eating cookies,” I heard Donna say as I took my plate to the kitchen.

In my bedroom, I wondered if I’d ever be the same again. The scene through my sister’s window was still burning in my brain. As I relived it for the tenth time, I pumped my prick until I squeezed a few more drops of cum from my tired cock before falling asleep to feverish dreams.


It was summer break so I wasn’t surprised to hear at breakfast that Cindi was going to be staying over that night. Donna and I both had people stay over or we went to their homes for a night all the time. But a night’s sleep hadn’t cleared my mind after watching my sister and Cindi jilling off. So the news that Cindi was staying over tonight made it so I couldn’t stop thinking of a repeat performance.

When Cindi came over after dinner and I saw her puffy nipples pressing their shape into the material of her t-shirt, my prick swelled to its full glory. My head was clouded by lusty thoughts so I couldn’t stop staring at her small but perky tits. Even when Cindi began noticing my interest, I continued to sneak peaks.

Before long, the girls were out of sight in Donna’s room, and with Mom home I couldn’t hang around outside Donna’s door. I couldn’t even think of a good excuse to go outside so I could shimmy up the tree under Donna’s window. So I spent the evening in my room playing video games halfheartedly and imagining what might be going on in my sister’s room.

After my nightly shower I stood in front of the bathroom mirror while thinking about the girls’ sexy talk for the millionth time. I was normal height for the guys in my class at around 5’ 9”. I was probably a little skinny, and could be more active, but I wasn’t fat - having lost my baby weight with my last growth spurt. I guess I would be considered cute.

Even with my red hair and pale skin, I wasn’t covered in freckles and had missed the worst of the acne that most of my classmates suffered from. Still, my flaming red hair was part of the reason I was shy. It had always made me stand out in a crowd. And the ‘South Park’ episodes about gingers had made that a common tease, no matter what school I was in.

And there, rising out of a fiery red patch of pubes was the cock meat that the girls had been discussing at length yesterday. Looking at it laying half-hard I thought my last measurements might be dated.

Some guys had made comments in the gym showers about how big I was, but having seen plenty of cocks in internet porn, it wasn’t an area I was insecure over. My cock head was already swelling just from the little attention I was paying it so I wrapped myself in a towel and went back to my room.

After Mom stopped by my room upstairs to say she was going to bed, I went down to the living room and switched on the TV. I hoped the girls might come down and join me. And to my horny delight, they did.

“What are you watching?” Donna asked.

“I don’t know, just surfing,” I said as my eyes traveled from my sister’s big bouncing jugs to Cindi’s more compact tits.

The girls were wearing their sleepwear. Donna had only recently become slightly shorter than me, and still wore the same outfit she had worn most of high school to sleep in - a long light blue oxford shirt that had belonged to Dad with a plunging V neck from missing buttons and, I assumed the short satin shorts she always wore to bed.

Cindi was probably only 5’ 4” and looked cute in a more traditional nightgown, the top of which was laced snugly by a couple of ribbons, holding her tits as I now longed to hold them. The lower part of her nightgown was long and flowing down to her knees.

Although I was denied a view of their asses and thighs because of the loose garments I could imagine what it would be like if I could crawl under their clothes to kiss, lick and fondle all the parts that were denied to me now, but were on display just yesterday.

“Let’s watch MTV,” Donna said as she bent over to grab the remote from the coffee table in front of me. I was immediately lost in the deep crevice that her tits formed beneath her nightshirt, like a warm cave waiting to be explored.

I never did find out what was on MTV for the first hour. I only looked at the screen when one of the girls looked over at me, catching me staring hungrily at her body.

“Jesus Luke! Really!” Donna said. “Do you have to keep staring at our tits?”

Sometimes I felt like killing my sister. As my face grew red, I hated Donna. ‘Why does she have to always embarrass me?’ I thought while trying to figure out ways to get out of this.

I did the only thing I could and created a wall of denial, “If you think I would look at your body, you must be nuts.”

“Don’t tease him,” Cindi said to Donna. “I’m flattered when a guy looks at my tits.”

I was grateful for Cindi’s kind words. ‘Was she trying to encourage me?’ I wondered. After being caught though, it was impossible for me to look at either girl. I began watching the movie that had started on the TV - but it wasn’t as good as the girls’ tits.

“I’m going to bed,” Donna said after a while. “Come on, Cindi.”

“But I want to see this movie,” Cindi said. My heart skipped. ‘Was I going to be left alone with Cindi? Oh God. I wanted to do ... something with her. Would she let me?’ I actually began to tremble.

“Whatever. I’m going to bed now,” Donna said, and she disappeared up the stairs.

I froze. That always happened when I had a chance to get somewhere with a girl. That’s the real reason why I was still a virgin. ‘Get up and go get a soda and go sit next to her.’ I told myself. But I simply couldn’t get up enough confidence to go near where Cindi sat.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cindi getting up and walking toward me. I felt sweat breaking out on my body as she sat down next to me on the couch. When I looked at her, Cindi was smiling at me. “I really was flattered that you were looking at me,” Cindi said. Then she leaned back and flattened her nightgown against her body, encouraging me to look. “Most guys never pay attention to me when your sister is around.”

With the implied permission, I stared down again at the full mounds of flesh under Cindi’s nightgown. Her nipples were proudly showing under the flannel material. Looking up at Cindi’s flushed face I said, “They really are beautiful.”

Cindi reached out and stroked my cheek. Shy as I was, I now felt like a real stud. After all, this exotic older Asian girl was practically offering herself on a silver platter!

I threw my arm around Cindi and pulled her to me. I was thrilled when she returned my embrace and pressed her tits against my chest. ‘After all these years of agonizing over how to get with a girl, was it really going to be this easy?’ My thoughts were swept from my mind as Cindi leaned in and kissed me.

Cindi was obviously more experienced than me - the way she slipped her tongue into my mouth made me gasp. I had only kissed a few other girls, but Cindi seemed to like the way I did it. She kept circling her tongue around mine as she ground her full breasts into my flat chest. My hand sunk into her silky black hair pulling her closer to me.

While it was wonderful, soon making out wasn’t enough. My hands were eager to explore.

I began by sliding one hand up Cindi’s side. The warm flannel of her nightgown excited my senses it slid under my sweating palm. Most of the times I had tried to grab a boob, I was stopped just before capturing it, but this time, as my hand neared Cindi’s breast, she leaned away from my chest, making room for my hand on her tit.

Still sucking each other’s tongues, my hand moved over the swelling of Cindi’s breast. I held that firm, warm mound for a few seconds, until I was sure she wasn’t going to pull my hand away. Then I began squeezing it. The way my fingers sank into her pliant boob filled me with incredible passion.

I could feel Cindi’s erect nipple under the material of her nightgown. When I pinched it gently, I heard her take a deep breath through her nose. She made a strange sound like an animal growl. Cindi arched her back, pushing her tit more firmly into my grasping hand.

‘She likes it!’ I told myself.

Then my other hand left her hair and worked down her back until I could cradle her butt cheek. For long minutes we stayed locked in a teenage make-out session of swirling tongues and grasping touches. After squeezing, tugging, kneading and stroking Cindi’s tit and ass through her nightgown, I had to get my hands directly on her naked flesh.

I untied the two ribbons that laced up her nightgown. Then, opening it as much as I could, I managed to expose most of one tit. Looking down, I could just see the brown nipple in profile. It was erect and sticking out like a Hershey’s kiss. I lowered my face and kissed Cindi’s soft mound of firm flesh. But the neck of the gown was too small to reach my hand in easily and fondle her the way I wanted to.

The only other path to Cindi’s bare boob began at the bottom of the nightgown. Realizing that, I grabbed the flowing material and began pushing it up her tan thighs. When I felt the material catch up under her bottom, I slipped my trembling hand under the flannel. I panted as I moved my hand along the smooth skin of Cindi’s outer thigh. I felt the curve of her hip meeting her waist, then the ripples of her ribs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.