An Interview With an Alien - Cover

An Interview With an Alien

Copyright© 2016 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A journalist meets a beautiful woman at a bar and is told a truly unbelievable story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

“The trip to New York was completed in two parts. The first leg of the journey from San Francisco to Omaha, Nebraska took a week. Then we had to get off the train, get on a ferry, along with our baggage and freight, and cross the Missouri River to the town of Council Bluffs, Iowa. They loaded our baggage and freight back onto a new train while we got ourselves situated. The second leg of the trip took six days, and even though we all felt exhausted after it was over, we all agreed that the $135 fare was well worth the money.”

“So what was the City like when you returned? Was it everything you thought it would be?”

“It was that and so much more. The buildings were taller and more numerous. The areas that had been empty lots or small farms before I left were filled with two and three story residential structures. There were a lot more people as well. The after effects of the Civil War were clearly evident. There were a lot more colored people living in the city. There were also many veterans walking the streets on crutches, pant legs pinned up where legs had once been; or missing arms, some begging for money, but most seemingly headed back and forth from home or work.

“My house was still there, although it took me about a week to get it cleaned up and livable again. I could still feel Mary’s presence in the house, but surprisingly, it was more comforting than saddening. As a result I decided to hire a man servant and his wife to cook, clean and run errands for me. I was in the city about a month before I decided to make contact with my former client and financial manager. My biggest problem was how to do it. Junius was thirty eight years old the last time I had seen him, now he was nearly sixty. I couldn’t go to his office looking like a twenty six year old.

“Wearing my most conservative dress, I took a chance and paid an unannounced visit to his offices. I told his secretary that I was an old friend and client and that I had been out west for the last twenty years and had only recently returned. She disappeared behind his closed door for a few moments; but when she returned she had a pleasant smile.”

‘Please go right in, he’ll be with you momentarily. ‘

“I entered his large corner office and took a seat in front of his desk. He came through a side door with a stack of papers in his hand.”

‘Eve is that really you; it must be at least twenty years since the last time I saw you, you look as beautiful as ever. How do you do it?’

“I was projecting an image into his mind of me adding a few extra pounds, a few wrinkles around my eyes and mouth, and a touch of gray in my hair.”

‘Juni, you’re such a liar but thank you for the complements. You are looking well and even more prosperous than before I left; I hope my finances have done as well.’

‘Always the shrewd business woman, it’s what I loved about you the most.’

‘Oh and I thought you only loved me for my other skills.’

‘Those, too. But it was your mind for business that I found most attractive. Anyway, I pulled some of the information from your file. You’ll be pleased to know that your accounts with us have increased in value tenfold since you’ve been gone. Where have you been and what have you been doing since then? If my mind serves me well, you were heading to San Francisco.’

‘Very good, I’m impressed that you remembered. You could say that I’ve been applying my trade in the gold mining and rail transportation industries. Business was very good, very good indeed. Now I’m back, I’m looking to get back into business in a more limited manner, but also I’d like to get involved as an investor in some of the new and upcoming technologies of today.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.