The Cheerleader Carwash Caper - Cover

The Cheerleader Carwash Caper

Copyright© 2016 by StormKing33

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The idea for this story came from cheerleader car wash pictures someone shared with me a few months ago. A picture really is worth a thousand words or more. The dominant character in this story is Bobby, a mature man who is retiring from a life as a soldier of fortune, white slaver, and thief. He comes upon a high school carwash and realizes that he doesn't have to live a solitary life in retirement. He captures three cheerleaders and....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   Fiction   Crime   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School  

All characters are fictional and are assumed to be 18-years old, or at least of the minimum legal age in your community or region. If you wish to imagine their ages to be otherwise, then it is not my problem as I am not a mindreader. The idea for this story came from cheerleader car wash pictures someone shared with me a few months ago. A picture really is worth a thousands words or more.

Bear in mind that this article is fantasy and not real. Don’t try this for real, or you may suffer an adverse change in your life status.

Should you want a sex slave, be sure it is a recorded consensual one with a girl 18 or over (like mine). Unprotected sex with a cheerleader, like in this story, may cause pregnancy one or more times (like mine with my seductive Emma). Be aware that the “young slave” may actually be the one in control and may seduce your middle-aged manhood into impregnating and marrying her, and causing you to live unexpectedly in a family and home situation (like mine) ... not that I’m complaining. She ain’t no teenaged cheerleader any more, but she is still a hot piece of ass years later. And yes, she does leave me exhausted at my age. Emma pumped out three girls who are now teenagers, so buy a gun and a shovel. You’re probably gonna need it.

After a mediocre week of heisting vehicles, I hit the jackpot on this tricked-out Hummer. The fool owner left the keys in the ignition after dropping it off at a car repair place. The SUV looked crappy as the owner had taken it out 4-Wheeling in some muddy area. Getting it was washed off would get me a few more dollars.

My luck got even better when I sighted a brunette teenage girl holding a carwash sign beside the road. She was wearing gym shorts and a tank top that said BCH CHEERLEADERS. ‘Convenient’ I mused knowing I was already planning on getting the big SUV cleaned, and this would be done while perving on the cheer meat.

There was a a luxury car, a crew cab truck, and a delivery van ahead of me. A cute little blonde was taking orders on a clipboard. When she came walking barefooted up to me, I noticed she was about 5’2”, maybe 32b cups, and toned athletic body. She was wearing black shorts, a red BCH tank top, a black bikini top, and her long blonde hair was in a French braid with a black and red bow ribbon. Nice. Innocent. Cute. I noticed that some of the girls were packing up, and heading to their cars.

“Hello sir, you’re just in time as you are the second to the last car we’re taking today. Our cheer squad is taking donations so we can pay for our trip to cheer competitions. How much you like to donate?”

“How’s business?” I asked with a smile as I saw the name Emma on her shirt.

“Only $435 so far,” she said with disappointment.

“What was your largest donation so far?”

“$40 for a mini-van.”

“I see. Well how about $200 for washing my Hummer? And maybe more.”

Her eyes grew real big. Teen girls are so easy to reel in.

“WOW! Thanks mister! Uhhh ... what do you mean by more?”

“Well, you kiss me on the cheek is another $100. Plus I’ll give you another $200 if you grab a bite to eat with me,” I said with a smile as I thought of her tied downed naked in my motel room, and I having her tits and pussy for a hot meal.

Her smile turned upside down into a frown. I pulled open my wallet, and she stared at the 50 and 100 dollar bills.

“Really? Uhmmmm ... I-I mean I can’t do that mister. That’s might not right. BCH is a top religious school. We do not tolerate that kind of inappropriate behavior. And ... and ... I have a boyfriend too,” she said with hesitation I noticed.

“Come on now! You would turn down $500 for your squad? How about this? I give your squad $200 for a kiss, and I give you $200 just for you personally. That 200 is secret money just for you. Plus $300 to go to lunch with me, and you can do whatever with it, like give it to the squad or keep it. So, what do you say, sweetie?” I said in a low voice.

“Just a little kiss, okay? But I can’t go to eat with you now. Maybe supper later today, then?” she said in one breath.

I put my backpack on the dashboard near the steering wheel to block the view of the other girls.

“Sure honey! Now how about that kiss?”

The naive girl looked around to see if anybody was looking at the exchange. Then she stepped up on the running board and leaned her head and shoulders into the cab. She pursed her lips to kiss me on the cheek as I turned my head and kissed her on the lips. She immediately tried to pull back, but I grabbed her ponytail.

I wanted tongue and tits for $1,000, so I slipped my left hand under her tank and bikini tops and squeezed her right breast hard. She screamed into my lips, and I slipped my tongue in. I found her nipple and played with it until it was hard.

The teen cheerleader slowly stopped resisting and kissed me back. Why? I’m not sure. Maybe because if she resisted the other girls would see, or maybe she was secretly thrilled at doing the naughty with an old man.

Whatever the reason, I had her partially under control. That chance at teen pussy was looking better.

“Hey Emma, tell him to pull forward so you can go home. Sophie and Bree said they’ll help you finish that Hummer,” the cheer coach yelled as she walked to her minivan carrying her toddler and a large bag.

Emma immediately disengaged and stepped off. She was blushing and panting.

“Supper. Today. Got it?” I growled. She nodded.

“And after that, I’m going to fuck your brains out, little girl,” I whispered into her ear.

As she stepped back in shock, I pulled forward and got out. I watched as the three girls got to work in an efficient manner. Sophie was blonde, 34d breasts, and about 5’4” tall. Bree had long curly dark red hair, 34c cups, and stood about 5’6” tall. Their togs were the same except for their under clothes. Bree who wore a white bikini and Sophia wore a black sports bra. Both were also barefooted.

These girls were prime examples of healthy, physically fit, and American teen girl-hood.

Being a History buff, I associated the cheer girls with those Spartan women.

But then I also thought of those Sabine women and my own retirement after this score. Living isolated made for a lonely life. Maybe having some young cunt and even some rugrats could brighten up the place.

Why not then? It’s not like I never worked in white slavery before. Except this time, I’ll get to keep the merchandise.

Bree was doing a tire while on the other side Emma washing the roof while sitting atop Sophia’s shoulders with Sophia’s hands on Emma’s thighs to steady her.

Divide and Conquer was the plan of the day.

I opened up the back hatch and grabbed some bondage gear out of my suitcase. Why do I travel with that? Hey, I’m a guy who likes to have fun on business trips.

Spohia smiled back at me as I approached her and Emma. I stood behind them and pulled Sophia’s wirsts behind her. and handcuffed her. Sophia looked back at me in surprise, then fear as I gave her ‘The Look’.

“I’m ready to come down,” said the unaware Emma.

“Sure honey!’ I said with glee. I grabbed her by the waist and put her on the ground. She immediately gasped when she saw Sophia’s cuffed wrists. I spun Emma around to face me and, as she was about to scream, I gave her a deep, hard kiss. She didn’t respond, but just stood there in shock. I pulled back and Emma was blushing while panting in fear and arousal.

“Come on girls, let’s go pick up your leggy red-haired teammate.”

I sensed Emma’s submission, I handed her handcuffs. My arms went around their waists, and I walked them over to Bree. We stood over the kneeling redhead who looked up at us in fear. She understood what was going on, and she had this deer-in-the-headlights look.

“Okay Red, put your hands behind your back. Emma, you cuff her,” I said in a menacing voice. The frightened girls quickly complied, and as I looked down on them, I explained the change in their life plans.

“You are being taken by me. You will obey me, or I will beat you senseless. Emma, I assume that those three bags over there belong to you girls. Go get them and come back here. Don’t do anything stupid, or your friends will suffer first, then you will. Now go.”

Emma went and returned with three red and black cheer bags with the BCH logo. I put slave collars and leashes on all three girls. I sat Bree and Sofia in the back seat and used the seat belts to strap them in. I ball-gagged them, and cuffed their ankles together. Finally, I forced the two girls to bend over at the waist and tied their leashes to their ankle chains. That kept them out of sight. I told Emma to ride shotgun and put her sunglasses on.

I drove straight to my big R.V that was parked deep in the woods. Once there, I hogtied Bree and Sophia and locked them in the closet. I went through Emma’s cheer bag and pulled out a sleeveless yellow sundress and a pair of of strappy white 3” sandals. I handed them to her and told her that she had 15 minutes to get ready. She told me she needed her bra and panties, so I slapped her and told her to get in the shower.

15 minutes later, Emma came out, coiffed, dressed, and smelling nice. I told her to raise her hem above her waist. I installed a crotch rope onto her and made sure the rope deeply split her pussylips. I liked how she moaned in pain as I tied her. To make sure she didn’t get any ideas, I tied a 20” rope connecting her thighs together. To blind her, I put some thick sunglasses on her that were painted black on the inside and handed her a a walking cane. People who saw her would think that she was a blind girl going out with her dad or uncle.

We drove over to a nearby airfield to turn the SUV over to my contact Gonzalez in exchange for $10,000 cash. This was my last job before going into retirement. The crime life was making me sick, and I was too old for merc work. I had a mil and a half salted away plus a condo and two houses, all paid-off. I also had a 6 seater aircraft. The only thing that was missing was female company, and now I had not just one, but three hot girls.

“Hey amigo, who’s the chica bonita?” Gonzalez said in awe as he stared at Emma. He was about in his 40s, 5’7”, weighed 290 pounds, and was a total pig. However, he was useful in the dark world.

“That’s my blind niece.”

“Hey, whatever man. She’s like a total fox. Can I buy her? I got cash.”

Just for fun, I paused as if considering his insipid offer. Emma grew more apprehensive with each passing second, and then suddenly she stood behind me with her arms around my waist. I guess she decided her classy kidnapper was a safer bet than some bottom-dwelling gangbanger.

“No, I think I’ll keep the little slut,” I could hear Emma let out a sigh of relief.

“Yeah, I gets it. Incest is best. Hey, anytime you want me to babysit her, or you wanna sell her, you call me,” he said while rubbing his crotch. Emma had a look of disgust.

“Okay, that’s it. We’re done here. Don’t call me, I’ll call you,” I said in disgust. Gonzalez had apparently learned nothing from his prison time for sex offenses.

I guided Emma out to the parking lot where I had prepositioned my Ford sedan. I drove us to a fine Italian restaurant. Guido was my long-time friend in the dark world and owner of the place.

“Hi Gina, is your father Guido around?”

“Good evening Mr. Grendel. No, he and a couple of the boys took a guest out to buy some shoes at the concrete plant. He should be back soon. Would like your usual table in the back?” she said straight-faced.

“That would be fine, thank you.”

“And who is your beautiful, teenage companion,” Gina said with a raised eyebrow.

“That’s my niece Jane,” I lied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.