NOBEL TREASURE MYSTERY
Chapter 6

 

Back upstairs, although early, we changed for bed, and cuddled, with me behind her.

“What are we going to do with the gold and silver bars? Can we just go inside a bank with one and ask for the current exchange rate?”

“I doubt that,” I said. “It makes me wonder if we should keep it in the big bars or not?”

“You mean melt it down ... how do you even do that?” she asked.

“It’s called smelting, my dear,” causing her to giggle loudly. “I think we should wait until we are settled in our new home, then we can get what is called a crucible, and melt it down into smaller units.”

“OK, that sounds smart. The price per ounce may go up between now and then, couldn’t it?”

“It’s been going up for a while but waiting makes sense to me. Back in 1933, gold was only $26 per ounce, now it is staying right around $1,200 per ounce.

“If it makes sense to you, it does to me!”

“I love you so much for trusting me, Pretty girl.”

“Forever and ever, big brother,” she said back to me. “Where do you buy a smelter machine?”


Her last-minute question didn’t keep me from sleeping, but it made me think.

We had a nice shower, followed by a nice breakfast, before heading on our way to our next outpost on our trek.

Leaving Cincinnati, we had just under 800 miles to go to reach Wichita, if that is still where we want to end up.

“Hey Mrs. Guild,” I said over the open phone line, “Do we still want to end up in Kansas?”

‘You have someplace else in mind?” she responded.

“We have all of this money, and the old currency, and the gold and the silver. Why not set up in Nashville, Tennessee? It’s only 300 miles away.”

“Is that where we are stopping today, Mr. Guild?”

“Yes, follow me.”

“To the ends of the earth,” she said, making me laugh.

I pulled into the parking lot of the Hutton Hotel, with her parking next to me. We went arm in arm inside and it was a class up from where we had been staying, that’s for sure.

I let myself be talked into a Deluxe King Suite, telling them we would be staying for at least three days.

After getting our key cards, I grabbed a carrier, and got what we needed on it, and took us up to our room. Once our things were settled, she grabbed me by the collar and asked me, “Can we fuck before anything else, please?”

“You kiss your brother with that mouth?” I said.

“Kiss, blow, whatever you want me to do!”

I took her by the waist, turned her back to the bed, and threw her on it.

She undressed herself, as I did the same, then we locked eyes, and I inserted myself inside her and started to fuck her as hard as I had ever done before.

She was trying to not be loud, but she did screech a few times.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK ME, Henry, fuck me deep, fuck me hard, just fuck me!”

Somewhere in the middle of all of that, I ejaculated like never in my adult life. She was somewhere between ecstasy and rapture before she came back down to earth.

We were both breathing very hard, as she said to me, “God ... I love you so much!”

“Wanna do that again, sweet cheeks?”

“Maybe after dinner, just stay where you are, inside me. It feels like heaven.”

I did as asked, but couldn’t help my getting hard again. I’ve loved her for so long. Why did it take our parents dying for this to happen?


I vaguely recall when I was seven years old when Mom came home from the hospital, with the newborn Luanne. Robert was five, Linda, four, and Lois was only two.

I had heard my parents say, something along the lines of having four kids was enough, but Lulu was a surprise baby, to everyone.

With Henry Noble Senior being one of those guys who worked twelve hour days, it hardly seemed that Mom and he had time to have the five of us.

At the time, Robert and I were best friends, annoyed a little when our sisters started being born. Linda and Lois, quickly became really good and close friends.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.