NOBEL TREASURE MYSTERY - Cover

NOBEL TREASURE MYSTERY

 

Chapter 5

All I needed was to stroke myself a few times to be plenty hard enough and pushed myself all the way inside her, to a very deep moan.

“Are you going to make love or fuck me?” she asked.

“Which do you want, beautiful girl?”

Her phone rang, I got it for her. She put it on speaker.

“This is Mary Noble?”

“Mary, are you going by your middle name, now?” the voice of her sister Lois asked.

“Yes, I am. What’s going on?” she asked as I began some slow stroking in and out of her.

“What are you planning to do with your money?”

“H-Haven’t decided yet,” she said.

“I heard from Henry that you have moved out of Philadelphia ... is that true?”

While this was fascinating, I began to move quicker, sliding deep inside my sister.

“Yes, it’s true. I’m traveling to find a nice place to live, find a guy and fuck his brains out all day and all night.”

“Luanne!”

“Call me Mary, or don’t call me, Lois,” she said.

I lowered my head and started kissing her breasts, and she said, “I’m entertaining a young man at the moment, I’ll call you back when I get a chance, bye!”

“I thought she would never get off the phone,” she said to me.

“Do you want me slow or fast, Mary?”

“Just fuck me, Henry! As hard as you can and leave a load of little Henrys inside me.”


I did just that, two loads to be precise, then we fell asleep, and didn’t wake up until eight am the next morning. We took a marvelous shower together, got dressed, packed and were on our way, after driving through a McDonalds and topping off our gas tanks on our way out of town to Louisville, Kentucky.

Not needing to stay anywhere terribly fancy or expensive, after communicating with her, we came into Louisville on US-71, and pulled into the Hotel Louisville.

I had her park the Odyssey, since we had our traveling stuff in my vehicle. After checking into our room, with a nice king bed, we took a nap, then ate, then went to the local bank where we could exchange some more of our non-US money.

Picking up a nice briefcase along the way, I had some of our mothers very old looking jewelry and some of each currency, as we first went to Seng Jewelers, asking to see the appraiser.

Getting out a pendent necklace, Mr. Augineir quickly put his loop on, asking if he could examine it closely.

He was excited and quickly ascertained it was designed by Carl Otto Czescha, circa 1898. He unhesitatingly gave it a value of ‘at least $750,000’ if sold at auction.

Putting that back in the box, I pulled out a velvet cloth opening it to showing him a flatware set of a soup spoon, fork, knife, desert spoon and napkin ring.

“How many of these do you have, Mr...”

“Guild, Henry Guild. I have access to fourteen complete sets, just like this.”

“May I?” he asked.

“Certainly,” was my response.

While he was looking at it, he was saying, “How Beautiful!” with each piece he picked up. After each piece had been inspected, he declared, “Separately, I would speculate that each complete setting has an auction value of at least $6,000, possibly more. If you do have 14 complete sets, the total appraised value would be near $100,000.”

“Thank you,” I said putting the set, back inside its velvet pouch.


Together we headed to the bank asking for someone to help us exchange some foreign currency.

Instead of carrying all the different currency, I only had Japanese Yen with me, 20,000,000 to be exact. Most of it was issued in 1940 and in notes of 200 yen each. I had 100,000 of them all told.

After being seated, a woman my mother’s age joined us, “Hello, my name is Marguerite Nelson. You have some foreign currency to be changed?”

Getting up to shake her hand, “Yes, we do. We’re are the Guilds, Henry and Mary. We came across a great deal of foreign currency, and other valuables after our ... my parents passed away.”

I put the briefcase on her desk, saying, “Today, I am wanting to exchange this,” opening the case and turning it to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.