Mother's Secret - Cover

Mother's Secret

by 6beast

Copyright© 2016 by 6beast

Incest Sex Story: Young Bradley discovers his mother secret when he goes to his first school football game, watching her service several boys and even gets service himself with out her knowledge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Voyeurism   .

This story is a work of fiction and is intended for adults only. Names, places, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

It was Bradley’s first year in middle school and his school was playing their season’s first football game against their town rivals. Sitting in the stands with his friends they were watching the cheerleaders before the start of the game when one of his friends pointed towards the parking lot asking “ Yo ... Brad ain’t that your mom?” He stood and saw his mother coming towards the field.

Thinking something might have happen and she came looking for him. He got up leaving his friends to go meet her but lost her among the small crowd. Franticly searching, he called her on his cell phone but it went straight to voice mail. He finally spotted her on the visitor’s side of the field going away from the stands. Hurrying after her, he saw her by some old bathrooms looking around before going through a door.

When he got to the old building the door was locked. Maybe it was a “Privet bathroom” he thought and looked at the old wooden structure. The men’s room entrance was on one end and the Lady’s room entrance on the other end with the only door in the middle. He also notices how far it was from the field. There were other bath rooms closer to the bleachers she had walk by.

He heard the game starting and moved closer to the field trying to see what was happening while he waited when three eighth graders walked towards the bathrooms going into the men’s room.

Getting close to the end of the first quarter his mom had not come out nor did any of the guys from the men’s room and curiosity get the best of him. He returned to the door and heard weird sounds. Thinking maybe his mom might be hurt, he got ready to knock when he heard two of the boys leaving the men’s room, one saying “Man ... She almost sucked my cock off.”

He knew there was still one boy inside and went over to the entrance and heard him gasping and moans. Thinking he had been beat up. He walked in, seeing no one, he looked under the stalls and saw the guy’s feet with his pant and underwear around his ankles against the wall.

He couldn’t see into the stall and went back outside. His imagination was running wild needing to find out what was going on. He checked the door again and it was still locked. He looked around and there was a gap between the structure and a block fence wide enough for him to fit. Seeing light, He edged himself through years of trash and over growth to see a small window above him. He jumped but couldn’t reach the ledge.

He made his way out and went searching for something to stand on. Finding a five gallon bucket he made his way back under the lid window, standing on the bucket and peeked into the small room.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head unable to believe what he saw. His mother covered only in sweat bent over slapping her ass against the wall with her large tits flopping with the force of thrust against the wall.

Suddenly she turned and reached for a prick coming through a hole in the wall, getting splattered with a string of thick white cum across her face and tits. Moving forward falling to her knees, she opened her mouth and took the tip of the prick between her lips. Her head began bopping up and down, taking it deeper down her throat with loud slurping noise, swallowing the boys cum. With one long smack of her lips the saliva covered cock pops out of her mouth and disappeared.

His mother remained on the floor licking cum off her naked tits and used a finger to wipe the white goo off her face, sucking her finger clean.

Bradley watches her get on her back with her legs spread open and sees his mother’s pussy was shaved before she slipped her hand between her thighs and slides her fingers along her cunt. Her hips moved as she rubbed two, three times, tracing a fingertip along the outlined slit of her swollen pussy.

“Oh ... God!” She purred, swinging her hips in a slow, tight circle. With her other hand she squeezing her rounded firm tits, rubbing and twisting her dark pink nipples.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.