The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

As the birthday party went on behind them, the two teenagers quickly got to know each other quite well.

“So, Britney,” Kelly said. “You ever been with a boy before?”

“Well, not precisely,” was Britney’s response.

“What do you mean by that?” The tall redhead then asked. “You either have or you haven’t, right?”

“Not exactly,” my young helper grinned sheepishly. “I have been with a lot of boy-dogs, does that count?”

“I can’t see how,” Kelly replied. “They sure can’t kiss you or anything. No, I don’t think boy-dogs count.”

“You’d be surprised,” Britney grinned knowingly.

“Now what do you mean by that?” Kelly asked, confused by her new friend’s answers.

“Maybe I’ll tell you about it another time,” Britney said in a whisper. “When we’re more ... alone.”

“What’s the big deal?” Kelly was getting a little frustrated by Britney’s cryptic responses. “Why won’t you tell me now?”

“Okay-okay, but keep it down,” Britney told her, keeping her voice low. “You know how grownups can be about stuff like this.”

The two checked around just to make sure that they were out of earshot from the grownups.

“Sometimes,” Britney whispered to the taller teen. “Sometimes I let Stanley lick me.”

“Lick you?” Kelly seemed confused. “What’s the big deal about that? Dogs do that all the time!”

“Not the way he likes to do it,” Britney grinned, pointing down between her slender legs. “He likes to lick me ... down there.”

The redhead’s eyes grew wide in shock at hearing this.

“Yo ... you mean your ... pussy?” Kelly gasped.

“Yep,” Britney grinned back. “And you won’t believe how good that feels. And the best part is, he won’t go blabbing to anyone about what we do together. I guess that’s why I’ll miss him so much now that he has you. Tee-hee-hee!”

Kelly blushed at the insinuation of having the dog with her from now on, all the time. But still, the idea of having someone, even a dog, lick her pussy in the way that her new friend implied started to intrigue the naïve 16-year-old.

“Aren’t you scared of catching some weird disease or something?” Kelly asked in a whisper, looking around nervously for signs of anybody nearby that might overhear their conversation.

But all of the adults were mingling around the pool, carrying on with their own conversations, completely ignoring the two teenaged girls.

“Naw, dogs are a lot safer than some of the guys I know,” Britney giggled. “And like I said, you don’t have to worry about them blabbing to their friends about you. Besides, how can something so good be a bad thing, right.”

“Wha ... what else does he do?” Kelly asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

“Tell you what,” Britney looked up at her new friend. “I have to walk Mr. Matthews’ dogs from the pet store tomorrow, why don’t you bring Stanley along and I can show you.”

Kelly gulped nervously at this invitation.

‘Should I?’ The tall redhead had to ask herself as she looked at her new pet. ‘I have no idea what will happen out there with Britney and the other dog that she’ll be walking.’


“What do you think those two are talking about right now?” Jamie asked aloud as he observed the two teenagers giggling between each other.

“Probably talking about boys that they wanna fuck,” his partner teased, which brought an immediate glare from the overprotective father.

Jamie instantly tensed up at his partner’s teasing comment, staring back at his beautiful young daughter and thinking the worse.

“Relax, Jamie,” Dean jumped in before things got too heated. “Britney’s probably telling her things about Stanley ... the dog.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” Jamie relaxed and looked back at the young beauties. “Besides, they’re too young to be thinking about boys.”

Dean and George just looked at each other at Jamie’s naïveté of teenagers these days, or maybe he just forgot how horny he was when he was the girls’ age.


“Okay, I will join you,” Kelly finally agreed to meet up with the short teen. “When and where should we meet?”

“You know the park down on Crescent Street?” Britney asked.

“Sure, it’s just a few blocks from here,” Kelly nodded.

“That’s the one,” Britney smiled. “That’s where I usually take the dogs for their daily exercises. Why don’t you meet me there with Stanley around 10:00 tomorrow morning.”

With plans set, the two girls started roughhousing with the Shepherd and giggling away to the ignorance of the adults at the party. All they saw was two playful teenagers playing with a dog, all perfectly innocent, right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.