The Pet Store
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Saturday came around and I drove over to the Chalmers home to pick up Britney with Stanley already loaded up in my van.

“You have a nice time now, dear,” Britney’s mother smiled at her daughter as she left.

I could see where my young charge got her good looks. Sylvia Chalmers was a stunningly beautiful woman of about 36. I could well understand why Jeff Chalmers enjoyed fucking her so much, especially as he said, after watching his daughter’s antics with the dogs.

I greatly approved of Britney’s choice of clothing for the party, though I was prejudiced by my own view of her body. I had no idea how the boys at the party would react to seeing her in such a short dress.

“I’m sure I will, Mom,” Britney chirped. “Mr. Matthews says that the birthday party is for a girl my age. And that I’d teach her the tricks I taught Stanley back at the store.”

“You sure it’s okay for her to go to this party, Dean?” Jeff asked me off to the side.

“Absolutely,” I reassured him. “I mean, Jamie McDowell’s a police Officer, can you imagine anyone safer for her to be around.”

“I guess you’re right,” Jeff conceded. “But what about ... the other thing?”

“You mean, Britney and the dogs?” I smirked, keeping my voice low. “I already talked to your kid about that and she promised to behave herself at the party.”

Britney and her mother gave each other one final hug before we got into my van and drove off.


After a short drive we pulled up to the McDowell’s home. Britney was just about to step out of the van when I held her back a moment longer.

“Now remember what I told you the other day,” I told her. “No funny business while we’re here, and no fooling around with Stanley.”

“Okay, okay, I promise,” she pouted.

We then both stepped out and Britney went to the back of the van to let Stanley out.

“Maybe we should wait up on him for now,” I told her. “Maybe her parents want to keep it a surprise till later.”

“Okay,” she said.

We then walked up the path to the door and rang the doorbell to announce ourselves. Within moments the door opened to the smiling face of Mrs. McDowell, Gloria.

“Oh, hi there,” she smiled curtly. “I’m so happy that you could make it. You didn’t bring the ... D-O-G.”

“Oh, he’s in the back of the van,” I told her. “I thought you might want to keep it a surprise for as long as possible.”

“That’s really sweet of you,” Gloria smiled that gorgeous smile of hers. “Please, won’t you come in. Everyone’s out back for the party.”

We walked inside and followed Mrs. McDowell to the back of the house. As soon as we neared the back door we could hear music and people chattering about.

Once outside we saw about thirty people mingling about and chattering away, but most of them were in their 20s and 30s, hardly the crowd you’d expect at a young girl’s Sweet-16 party.

‘Now I see why they wanted to invite Britney over,’ I thought sorrowfully for their daughter. ‘The poor girl doesn’t seem to have a friend in the world here.’

Over at the far end of the backyard I spotted his partner with a stunning blonde.

‘I guess being a bachelor does have its advantages,’ I mused as I nodded in George’s direction.

Gloria walked around with us making introductions and such. Curiously I couldn’t see their daughter anywhere around.

“So, where is the birthday girl?” I asked.

“Oh, she’s a bit embarrassed at being the only youngster here,” Gloria replied. “I can’t say that I blame her though. Our move here wasn’t the best timing I suppose. That’s why I’m so happy that you came ... Britney, right.”

“Yes, ma’am,” my young charge smiled. “I’m sure that your daughter and me can become great friends. And I’m figuring that she’ll probably be going to my school too, so I can help her fit in there too when school starts up.”

I nodded in understanding. At my side, Britney was scouring the crowds, unbeknownst to me she was checking out the men in the crowd and measuring them up to me, I guess.

“Why don’t you get yourself something to drink and I’ll go get Kelly,” Gloria smiled as she indicated the bar that was set up.

I got myself a scotch while making sure that Britney only got soda in her cup.

A few minutes later Mrs. McDowell returned with her daughter in tow.

To be perfectly honest, the photo that her father had shown me did not do her justice, for unlike Britney who was short and looked like a child, Kelly McDowell was a statuesque 5’9” redhead with long straight hair that went all the way down to a perfectly heart-shaped ass which was only accentuated more by the fact that she was wearing four-inch heels.

And for her birthday party she had on a short dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. I was somewhat surprised that her parents allowed her to dress in such a provocative manner, especially considering all of the older men here at her party, myself included.

“Ladies and gentlemen!” Jamie called everyone to attention. “I give you the birthday girl, my daughter Kelly!”

Everyone faced the shy teenager as she walked out of the house to be greeted by all of the well-whishers. But then she smiled when she saw Britney and her attitude quickly changed in knowing that she wasn’t the only teenager there.

“Hi, I’m Britney,” she smiled at the taller 16-year-old. “You’re Mom invited me because you just moved here and didn’t know a lot of people yet.”

“Err, hi,” Kelly returned the courteous smile. “Err, so where did you meet my Mom?”

“Oh, I work in Mr. Matthews over there in his store downtown,” Britney simply said, somehow managing to keep the pet store a secret. “She was actually shopping there for your birthday present when we first met.”

“Really!?!” Kelly instantly cheered up. “What is it? What did they get me?”

“Aw, c’mon, you know I can’t tell you that,” Britney giggled, enjoying the teasing she was putting the birthday girl through. “Besides, that would spoil the surprise.”

“Oh, you’re mean,” Kelly giggled back, feeling an instant connection with Britney.

“I heard that you guys just moved here,” Britney started up a conversation. “So I’m guessing that you’ll probably be going to my school later this fall. I can show you all the hangouts, and especially let you know who to avoid. There are a couple of assholes in my school you know.”

“Isn’t there always,” Kelly giggled back. “Thanks, I really appreciate that. Are you sure you can’t tell me what my present it?”

I just watched as the two young beauties laughed and giggled like lifelong friends.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.